Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Meet Chief (Arch) Mike Ama Nnachi: A man to watch out for in the 9th Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Chief (Arch) Mike Ama Nnachi: A man to watch out for in the 9th Senate (3083 Views)

9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC / How `League Of Former Governors’ Plan To Hijack 9th Senate - Daily Nigerian / The 9th Senate: Full List Of Newly Elected Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Chief (Arch) Mike Ama Nnachi: A man to watch out for in the 9th Senate by neoclassical: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
Chief (Arch) Michael Ama Nnachi emerged winner of Ebonyi South PDP Senatorial primaries held on the 2nd October, 2018. He is very intelligent, vibrant, vocal and friendly. Chief Micky (as he fondly called) is a philanthropist with sound academic background. He will surely make great impacts in the 9th Senate.

Re: Meet Chief (Arch) Mike Ama Nnachi: A man to watch out for in the 9th Senate by neoclassical: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
neoclassical:
The people of Ebonyi South Senatorial Zone have anointed Chief Michael Ama Nnachi (a.k.a Micky) as their preferred candidate in the forthcoming senatorial election. He is a trained Architect, a philanthropist and a grassroots politician. This is indeed a welcome development.

Details shortly.
Re: Meet Chief (Arch) Mike Ama Nnachi: A man to watch out for in the 9th Senate by Banmeallday: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
I thought they said no to stupid (s)election and yet you people refuse, I mean REFUSE to get it....

SO then you by default agree to be savages and slaves to Arewa
Re: Meet Chief (Arch) Mike Ama Nnachi: A man to watch out for in the 9th Senate by neoclassical: 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
Banmeallday:
I thought they said no to stupid (s)election and yet you people refuse, I mean REFUSE to get it....

Endorsement is different from imposition Sir.
Re: Meet Chief (Arch) Mike Ama Nnachi: A man to watch out for in the 9th Senate by Banmeallday: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
neoclassical:
Endorsement is different from imposition Sir.

But since 1966 your leaders have all been IMPOSED, even the “states” were imposed by military thugs, talkless of Flora Shaw that imposed your Nigger Area identity...

Just saying
Re: Meet Chief (Arch) Mike Ama Nnachi: A man to watch out for in the 9th Senate by neoclassical: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
Banmeallday:

But since 1966 your leaders have all been IMPOSED, even the “states” were imposed by military thugs, talkless of Flora Shaw that imposed your Nigger Area identity...

Just saying
. Democracy in third world countries is still nascent. We will get there someday.
Re: Meet Chief (Arch) Mike Ama Nnachi: A man to watch out for in the 9th Senate by neoclassical: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2018
neoclassical:
. Democracy in third world countries is still nascent. We will get there someday.
Re: Meet Chief (Arch) Mike Ama Nnachi: A man to watch out for in the 9th Senate by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:20am On Sep 18, 2018
I Hope he is not from the same Zone as Dennis Ekumankama
Re: Meet Chief (Arch) Mike Ama Nnachi: A man to watch out for in the 9th Senate by neoclassical: 11:36am On Sep 18, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
. They are from the same Senatorial Zone. However, it is all about experience and good representation at the National Assembly. They are two illustrious sons of Edda. Perhaps, it is Micky's time to go the Senate, having won three times to go to Federal House of Representatives under the defunct ANPP but was rigged out by the Party in Power. Now he is in PDP and he is so loved by the people.
Re: Meet Chief (Arch) Mike Ama Nnachi: A man to watch out for in the 9th Senate by neoclassical: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
neoclassical:
. They are from the same Senatorial Zone. However, it is all about experience and good representation at the National Assembly. They are two illustrious sons of Edda. Perhaps, it is Micky's time to go the Senate, having won three times to go to Federal House of Representatives under the defunct ANPP but was rigged out by the Party in Power. Now he is in PDP and he is so loved by the people.
Re: Meet Chief (Arch) Mike Ama Nnachi: A man to watch out for in the 9th Senate by Banmeallday: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
neoclassical:

“Nascent”...who uses that term in 2018?

Nigeria you know was not put together for your benefit
Re: Meet Chief (Arch) Mike Ama Nnachi: A man to watch out for in the 9th Senate by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 03, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Did he win the primaries yesterday?
Re: Meet Chief (Arch) Mike Ama Nnachi: A man to watch out for in the 9th Senate by neoclassical: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Northmall:

Did he win the primaries yesterday?
Yes, he scored 577 votes to defeat his contender Chief Dennis Ekumankama, who scored 64 votes in the PDP Senatorial Primaries held yesterday.
Re: Meet Chief (Arch) Mike Ama Nnachi: A man to watch out for in the 9th Senate by tuniski: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
Banmeallday:

Who is this?
Re: Meet Chief (Arch) Mike Ama Nnachi: A man to watch out for in the 9th Senate by neoclassical: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
neoclassical:
Chief (Arch) Michael Ama Nnachi has finally emerged winner of Ebonyi South PDP Senatorial primaries held yesterday, 2nd October, 2018. Chief Mike, a Chartered Quantity Surveyor scored 577 votes to beat Chief Dennis Ekummankama, who scored 64 votes. Micky Support Group appreciates your prayers and support, especially the delegates for choosing a mam who puts the interest of his people above his personal interest. Bravo!
Re: Meet Chief (Arch) Mike Ama Nnachi: A man to watch out for in the 9th Senate by neoclassical: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2018
neoclassical:
. They are from the same Senatorial Zone. However, it is all about experience and good representation at the National Assembly. They are two illustrious sons of Edda. Perhaps, it is Micky's time to go the Senate, having won three times to go to Federal House of Representatives under the defunct ANPP but was rigged out by the Party in Power. Now he is in PDP and he is so loved by the people. 2019 IS ASSURED, RED CHAMBER LOADING...
Re: Meet Chief (Arch) Mike Ama Nnachi: A man to watch out for in the 9th Senate by neoclassical: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
neoclassical:
Chief (Arch) Michael Ama Nnachi emerged winner of Ebonyi South PDP Senatorial primaries held on the 2nd October, 2018. He is very intelligent, vibrant, vocal and friendly. Chief Micky (as he fondly called) is a philanthropist with sound academic background. He will surely make great impacts in the 9th Senate..
Re: Meet Chief (Arch) Mike Ama Nnachi: A man to watch out for in the 9th Senate by murphyibiam15(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
I know him personally..I wish he wins
Ike Edda Ka anyị chọrọ
Re: Meet Chief (Arch) Mike Ama Nnachi: A man to watch out for in the 9th Senate by neoclassical: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
murphyibiam15:
I know him personally..I wish he wins

Ike Edda Ka anyị chọrọ
, Yea, he is our incoming Senator

(1) (Reply)

How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story / #buharichallenge: What Was Dele Momodu Insinuating From This His Statement? / Buhari Fires Senior Aide For Allegedly Leaking Story On Gambari’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.