Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) (3064 Views)

I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Ogunlewe Endorses Tinubu: Age Is Irrelevant In Deciding Who Becomes President / El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by lindq: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari, on his flag off campaign in Zamfara made these very statement when addressing the croud present at his rally (in Hausa):

“...so long as you can eat, your security is irrelevant [or unimportant]...” (watch video below)

It should be noted that Zamfara has recently been subject to rampant attacks and killings, as a result of which many have been rendered orphans, widows and homeless.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8729958_img20190210234333858_jpeg0c4a50ae93032e07f3d0225a153795e5

(Couldn't get the video on YouTube so I attached the nairaland uploaded picture, and if you click on the picture, you will get the video for ease).

1 Share

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by danchi2019(m): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
pure lie

3 Likes

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by Born2Breed(f): 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
Buhari and killing synonymous.

9 Likes

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by Kayceo2010: 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
angry
Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by lindq: 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
danchi2019:
pure lie

Watch the video first na before you rant

1 Like

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by lindq: 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kayceo2010:
angry

Modified

1 Like

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by lindq: 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
Born2Breed:

It's terrible

1 Like

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by HigherEd: 11:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
Can u imagine
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by bastardmod: 11:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
This guy is a fool for real

3 Likes

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by lindq: 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 11, 2019
lindq:

Watch the video first na before you rant

You are a terrible liar. He never mentioned anything security while speaking in Zamfara. That is between him and the governor to handle
Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by KunleyY19(m): 12:00am On Feb 11, 2019
Born2Breed:

Don't Bring Shites into this you know nothing about them and what they mean to the general masses esp the north...
Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by lindq: 12:02am On Feb 11, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You are a terrible liar. He never mentioned anything security while speaking in Zamfara. That is between him and the governor to handle

watch the damn video Mr man and get someone to translate it from Hausa to English for you. Mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 11, 2019
lindq:

watch the damn video Mr man and get someone to translate it from Hausa to English for you. Mtcheww

Shut up. I am very okay with my knowledge of Hausa and I watched the rally and listened to Buhari.

He NEVER and I repeat NEVER mentioned anything about security.
Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by lindq: 12:03am On Feb 11, 2019
KunleyY19:

Don't Bring Shites into this you know nothing about them and what they mean to the general masses esp the north...

and killing them mass murdering them is what, patriotism?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by KunleyY19(m): 12:05am On Feb 11, 2019
lindq:

and killing them mass murdering them is what, patriotism?

Can't blame you you're a southerner you won't understand... Shi'a Muslims aren't welcomed in the north... Just so you know...
Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by lindq: 12:06am On Feb 11, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Shut up. I am very okay with my knowledge of Hausa and I watched the rally and listened to Buhari.

It appears you watched back of your TV.

Translate what he said here to hausa for everyone to hear, Mr “I am very okay with my knowledge of Hausa”

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1094699812560228352/pu/vid/704x480/3X1vOHBLTrUbV3YU.mp4?tag=6

Go on, translate it!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by alfaman3: 12:09am On Feb 11, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Watch the video now. Haba!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by lindq: 12:10am On Feb 11, 2019
KunleyY19:

Can't blame you you're a southerner you won't understand... Shi'a Muslims aren't welcomed in the north... Just so you know...

Stop talking twaddle.

Shi'a Muslims in Nigeria ARE NIGERIANS!
therefore there is NOWHERE they are not allowed to go to.

As long as they are citizens, Nigeria belongs to them like it does to everyone here.

They are not a national threat that a whole military should be deployed to murder all of them in their thousands simply because they are Shi'a Muslims.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by lindq: 12:10am On Feb 11, 2019
alfaman3:

What the video now. Haba!

I tire for the guy o

2 Likes

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by KunleyY19(m): 12:34am On Feb 11, 2019
lindq:

Stop talking twaddle.

Shi'a Muslims in Nigeria ARE NIGERIANS!
therefore there is NOWHERE they are not allowed to go to.

As long as they are citizens, Nigeria belongs to them like it does to everyone here.

They are not a national threat that a whole military should be deployed to murder all of them in their thousands simply because they are Shi'a Muslims.

gringrin
The bolded encapsulate your shallow knowledge about them and security...

When we are talking about security esp In the North you should keep quiet and listen...

The same way your son treated BH with lame hands is the same way you expect a General to treat people with brutal attitude... people stoning a whole armoured tank while shootings are going on...To tell you how stubborn they could be...
Even Saudi are Killing and Banning Them...

Just lock and go sleep... See them in action before you start your online rants...
Shites are a threat to the security of the country...

Make you well detailed research about them and their history in Nigeria before quoting me...Go Sleep!!!
Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by dorodee(m): 1:13am On Feb 11, 2019
I had to listen to the full speech over and over again on youtube.... his last words are not good.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by CodeTemplar: 1:24am On Feb 11, 2019
As long as cows can eat . . . . the security of private individuals is irrelevant he meant.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by SalamRushdie: 2:44am On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari is an animal

8 Likes

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by haladadon: 2:54am On Feb 11, 2019
are zamfara people that stupid for him to say this and get away with it.

5 Likes

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:01am On Feb 11, 2019
KunleyY19:

gringrin

When we are talking about security esp In the North you should keep quiet and listen...

The same way your son treated BH with lame hands is the same way you expect a General to treat people with brutal attitude... people stoning a whole armoured tank while shootings are going on...To tell you how stubborn they could be...

Just lock and go sleep... See them in action before you start your online rants...

Make you well detailed research about them and their history in Nigeria before quoting me...Go Sleep!!!

^^^
oyoruba moslems never disappoint their jihadists northern masters!!!

hahahahahahahahaha!

una eyes go soon clear!!!

7 Likes

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by lindq: 3:20am On Feb 11, 2019
KunleyY19:

gringrin

You really are a belligerent extremist.

El Zakzaky followers started pelting the military's vehicles (and police vehicles) in protest of the arbitrary arrest of their leader and his wife (and the gruesome murder of all his children).

They never pelted the military during shootouts, the military shot AT them during pelting (where do you get your information from actually?). In foreign countries protesters pelt, even rioters pelt, but no reasonable armed forces shoot live bullets at these people. (Get yourself out of the cave you're feeding yourself warped information from Mr man).

Saudi Arabia (a dominantly Sunni country) killing and banning Shites is now yardstick for rule of law in other countries? You should have your head checked immediately.

The same Saudi Arabia that banned women from driving, kills people who dare to change religions, stones people for adultery, murdered Khashoggi?

You compare Boko Haram to Shites, how dare you, when in all cases of attacks, they were unarmed and defenseless, whereas Boko Haram started as armed militia used to rights elections and cause unrest?

You know nothing, lack a basic ingredient of common sense and most of all, a human conscience, so I don't expect a meaningful dialogue from your kind because you all are just a conglomerate of pitiful rogue soldier ants biting and detaching every piece of your human resource for the pleasure of a living cadaver in Aso Rock oblivious of your existence.

And oh, I've lived for over 25 years here in the North, so don't assume (as your brain's default setting does) that I don't see all these firsthand, simpleton.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by lindq: 3:25am On Feb 11, 2019
dorodee:
I had to listen to the full speech over and over again on youtube.... his last words are not good.

Please help me with the link the video. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by 1shortblackboy: 3:29am On Feb 11, 2019
lindq:

You really are a belligerent extremist.

El Zakzaky followers started pelting the military's vehicles (and police vehicles) in protest of the arbitrary arrest of their leader and his wife (and the gruesome murder of all his children).

They never pelted the military during shootouts, the military shot AT them during pelting (where do you get your information from actually?). In foreign countries protesters pelt, even rioters pelt, but no reasonable armed forces shoot live bullets at these people. (Get yourself out of the cave you're feeding yourself warped information from Mr man).

Saudi Arabia (a dominantly Sunni country) killing and banning Shites is now yardstick for rule of law in other countries? You should have your head checked immediately.

The same Saudi Arabia that banned women from driving, kills people who dare to change religions, stones people for adultery, murdered Khashoggi?

You compare Boko Haram to Shites, how dare you, when in all cases of attacks, they were unarmed and defenseless, whereas Boko Haram started as armed militia used to rights elections and cause unrest?

You know nothing, lack a basic ingredient of common sense and most of all, a human conscience, so I don't expect a meaningful dialogue from your kind because you all are just a conglomerate of pitiful rogue soldier ants biting and detaching every piece of your human resource for the pleasure of a living cadaver in Aso Rock oblivious of your existence.

And oh, I've lived for over 25 years here in the North, so don't assume (as your brain's default setting does) that I don't see all these firsthand, simpleton.
oga above me. u are wasting ur energy on one of the numerous shallow minded people on nairaland. they are so ignorant that they dont know how ignorant they are

7 Likes

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by lindq: 3:42am On Feb 11, 2019
1shortblackboy:
oga above me. u are wasting ur energy on one of the numerous shallow minded people on nairaland. they are so ignorant that they dont know how ignorant they are

You're absolutely right

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:51am On Feb 11, 2019
lindq:

You're absolutely right

relax

the interventionists are soon coming

this forced, loveless and expired marriage (zoogeria) is over!

1 Like

Re: So Long As You Can Eat, Your Security Is Irrelevant — Buhari In Zamfara (video) by DoyenExchange: 4:43am On Feb 11, 2019
We have already AKITULATED! grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Bail Condition Vs Sowore Bail Condition / Video: Sacrifice Discovered At The Entrance Of London Hospital Where Buhari Is / Who Will Succeed Cjn Ibrahim Tanko When He Retires?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.