Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out (50015 Views)

My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO / How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:07am On Sep 18, 2018
Is that why you can’t type good English and use your comas

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 18, 2018
queensera:
A Nigerian lady identified as "Judith Trafford" took to his Facebook page to cry out after her client took her pictures to a shrine in Edo State, following a failed transaction.

She Wrote:

I have customers in Nigeria and abroad,have never cheated anyone.they pay me and I deliver their good few month ago I was rubbed they took away all my business money my phone and all most of u were aware.the lady bellow Blizz Lilly Williams ordered goods worth 12,500(twelve thousand five hundred naira before the incident I explained to her that I was rubbed Nd I promised to send her back her money so as god could do it I started back my business last week,she messaged me for her money I begged and ask her to have patience that I just started my business back or she should choose wat she needed on my upload so I buy Nd send to her just last week,I went to d market got the goods only for her to send me the video below threatening to kill me.she saved my pictures on fb went to print it out Nd took it to a native doctor,her dad also called threatening me have send her money back to her but I just want us all to be careful because with this I now know people saves peoples pix on social media to do evil that her pix below and the video she sent me have sent her money back to her and I guess she has being destroying life with this,I guess am not the first person she has taken her pix to her father shrine please kindly share cox if anything should happen she’s responsible �

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/lady-cries-out-after-her-client-took-her-pics-to-a-shrine-in-edo-over-a-failed-transaction-video/

L
ok

1 Like

Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by lilyheaven: 1:56am On Sep 18, 2018
gaby:
The good ol trick did the magic...lol

You for no pay na...something wey dem take dey hold girls wey dey across the Atlantic for work and play them into bleeping out 60-100k cool dollars for some shylock evil madams for Benin without any argument?

Enjoy my siggy
grin you are right, she refused to pay earlier, now she is crying aloud, her customer knows her weak point. I know she will pay interest on top, if she threatens her again
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by David8282: 2:00am On Sep 18, 2018
"If anything should happen..." If anything happen, nothing go do whoever took ur pictures to shrines, na crimes to take ur pictures go shrines? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by deebest8(m): 3:14am On Sep 18, 2018
Fear Edo women. 12,600 okay.

But wait everything trend now adays. undecided

@12/24
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by Crenzywilliams(m): 3:38am On Sep 18, 2018
Fine babe, no brains. she’s got to seriously go to school, I couldn’t read her post, all of her tenses are wack...the vv go suffer die...
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by DrHighchief(m): 3:54am On Sep 18, 2018
Old Trafford I know, Judith Trafford....I don't know..
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 18, 2018
osazsky:
kia nobody pics goes there and survives 2 months,is that old short man still in d shirine,anytime I see that man and d shiren na speed I take they pass ring road,fear benin
The day my pic go there the shrine will fall.
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by chiommy123(f): 5:22am On Sep 18, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Arrest them for what?
Did they commit any crime
yes na taking her pix without her consent and the purpose for taking it to a native doctor
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 5:25am On Sep 18, 2018
spongeisback:
People always say that "edo juju is strong" when they want to threaten you they will say "I be edo oh, no make me go my village for you" but still they're the ones always running through the desert and crossing the Mediterranean Sea just to get to Europe. Is it that they can't do good juju?!
man is evil by nature.
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by begge: 5:46am On Sep 18, 2018
Dis lifeless miyetti allah man regime nor dey allow people exercise patience anymore.
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by Reference(m): 5:55am On Sep 18, 2018
A man without education is worthless.
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by emmie14: 5:56am On Sep 18, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
That's why I hate Nigerian ladies, what if that guy was trying to help her against her enemies, assholes.
You hate Nigerian ladies but mingle with the same people you hate. Hypocrisy
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by PROPHETmichael: 5:58am On Sep 18, 2018
osazsky:
kia nobody pics goes there and survives 2 months,is that old short man still in d shirine,anytime I see that man and d shiren na speed I take they pass ring road,fear benin

Nonsense!!! If all she said is true and the lady still went ahead to take her pics to the shrine, then she should not cry but rejoice.

1) The lady shouldnt pay her anymore because...

2) The customer has drawn aspiritual battle line.

3) She should take that same amount to her pastor as a seed and let him pray for her and drop that seed on the altar.

4) Altar vs Altar

In the book of I Samuel 7: 7-11, it is written, “And when the Philistines heard that the children of Israel were gathered together to Mizpeh, the lords of the Philistines went up against Israel. And when the children of Israel heard it, they were afraid of the Philistines. And the children of Israel said to Samuel, Cease not to cry unto the Lord our God for us, that he will save us out of the hand of the Philistines. And Samuel took a sucking lamb, and offered it for a burnt offering wholly unto the Lord: and Samuel cried unto the Lord for Israel; and the Lord heard him. And as Samuel was offering up the burnt offering, the Philistines drew near to battle against Israel: but the Lord thundered with a great thunder on that day upon the Philistines, and discomfited them; and they were smitten before Israel. And the men of Israel went out of Mizpeh, and pursued the Philistines, and smote them, until they came under Beth-car.”

After this, that lady will never visit any shrine again.
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by PROPHETmichael: 6:06am On Sep 18, 2018
Homeboiy:
Pray say no be for Emotan shrine Dem carry ur pics go

Where was the so called Emotan and his ancestors when white men invaded Benin and took their sons and daughters aswell some artefacts which are regarded as sacred in Benin?

Wake up, juju only works when the victim is afraid.
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by Odetokun3(m): 7:03am On Sep 18, 2018
chiommy123:
If her hands are clean no need crying out she should arrest them with the most powerful force

Keep shut. It has nothing to do with the law
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by gaby(m): 7:10am On Sep 18, 2018
lilyheaven:

grin you are right, she refused to pay earlier, now she is crying aloud, her customer knows her weak point. I know she will pay interest on top, if she threatens her again

Lol...
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 18, 2018
tunjijones:
The gir bad gaan.

This woman no dey ready to pay that money at all. Na the trick work magic. Wia u con get the money to pay sharp sharp...

I no fit laf Abeg.....

Don't mind the greedy girl she though she could dupe her customer. Pre-order scamgrin

Until they involve her matter for shrine
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2018
You don't pay the money first.. Owe person and let's see what happened next.. Y'all don't know the right time to bring God into certain talks. Smh hypocracy
Righteousness89:
That's why we admonish People to Follow GOD GENUIELY and live Right!

If you are Genuinely Saved in JESUS CHRIST and your Hands are Clean... Nothing of such will Harm you.. When they summon you in their kingdoms, THUNDER will settle the Matter!

I am a Proof!
We Fear No one!
We are Dangerous to Danger!!
We are CHOSEN!
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by yommygift15: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2018
U should be thankful to ur customer by nw, if u're not meant for money ritual, what good thing can u ever be use for? omo osi jatijati.
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2018
You goan owe someone money. Let the person be asking you to pay back.. Be posting the person... When the person carries you to the shrine.. Goa.. Meet your pastor.. Your pastor would ask you to pay back the money.. That's being reasonable.. But the lot of you y'all think God is dumb.. After receiving Christ abeg receive sense join...
PROPHETmichael:

Nonsense!!! If all she said is true and the lady still went ahead to take her pics to the shrine, then she should not cry but rejoice.

3) She should take that same amount to her pastor as a seed and let him pray for her and drop that seed on the altar.

4) Altar vs Altar

In the book of I Samuel 7: 7-11, it is written, “And when the Philistines heard that the children of Israel were gathered together to Mizpeh, the lords of the Philistines went up against Israel. And when the children of Israel heard it, they were afraid of the Philistines. And the children of Israel said to Samuel, Cease not to cry unto the Lord our God for us, that he will save us out of the hand of the Philistines. And Samuel took a sucking lamb, and offered it for a burnt offering wholly unto the Lord: and Samuel cried unto the Lord for Israel; and the Lord heard him. And as Samuel was offering up the burnt offering, the Philistines drew near to battle against Israel: but the Lord thundered with a great thunder on that day upon the Philistines, and discomfited them; and they were smitten before Israel. And the men of Israel went out of Mizpeh, and pursued the Philistines, and smote them, until they came under Beth-car.”

Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by PROPHETmichael: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2018
Iamvjdamilola:
You goan owe someone money. Let the person be asking you to pay back.. Be posting the person... When the person carries you to the shrine.. Goa.. Meet your pastor.. Your pastor would ask you to pay back the money.. That's being reasonable.. But the lot of you y'all think God is dumb.. After receiving Christ abeg receive sense join...

Your problem is not English but understanding of English.
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2018
emmie14:

You hate Nigerian ladies but mingle with the same people you hate. Hypocrisy

You no get cane?
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by jeff1607(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2018
spongeisback:
People always say that "edo juju is strong" when they want to threaten you they will say "I be edo oh, no make me go my village for you" but still they're the ones always running through the desert and crossing the Mediterranean Sea just to get to Europe. Is it that they can't do good juju?!

Would you like to test the potency of edo juju?
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by Fitz22(f): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2018
How did you know that she took your pix to a shrine?
grin grin cheesy the two of una na the same

1 Like

Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by Fitbillionairep: 9:04am On Sep 18, 2018
now that you came and exposed her, make she no vex carry you go mami water this time o. well all those shit dont work. if it actually worked. british for no come carry our gods to their museum
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by Cyriloha(m): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] You Lie..
ONCE HAS GOD SPOKEN, Twice Did I hear "All POWERS BELONG TO GOD "
Mark the word ALL

My dear brother I am not saying all powers doesn't belong to God
Infact he gat the whole world in his hands
But the best truth is the one you tell yourself okay

Don't implicate me and God abeg
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by Righteousness89(m): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2018
Cyriloha:

My dear brother I am not saying all powers doesn't belong to God
Infact he gat the whole world in his hands
But the best truth is the one you tell yourself okay

Don't implicate me and God abeg
u are still soo wrong!! Except u are Talking of Yourself ..
Today the Bible is no longer like a story book like it used to be to us back then..

Today There are a Set of Believers that have Interupted the Atmosphere Replicating Bible days Event.. I am one of Them...

It's not prophecy, am talking of Live days happening..

We Cruise and Crush!!
We are CHOSEN
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by Righteousness89(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2018
[s]
Iamvjdamilola:
You don't pay the money first.. Owe person and let's see what happened next.. Y'all don't know the right time to bring God into certain talks. Smh hypocracy
[/s] So IRRELEVANT Summation..
Once your hands and clean and you have done your best to relate with person, Doing such evil is a waste of Resources...
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by AgricStore: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2018
PROPHETmichael:

4) Altar vs Altar

Prophet, you’ll make a very good film director.

Have a great week sir .
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by JamesTPhillips: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2018
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered / Armored Tanks Arrive Bayelsa Community Over The Killing Of 18-Year-Old Girl.PICS / 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.