Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out (50051 Views)

My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO / How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by Cyriloha(m): 11:24am On Sep 18, 2018
Righteousness89:
u are still soo wrong!! Except u are Talking of Yourself ..
Today the Bible is no longer like a story book like it used to be to us back then..

Today There are a Set of Believers that have Interupted the Atmosphere Replicating Bible days Event.. I am one of Them...

It's not prophecy, am talking of Live days happening..

We Cruise and Crush!!
We are CHOSEN

Handshake

Girls crush and crash and crush all the
Evil doers
Deities
Native doctor
Witches
Wizards
In your village
Thank you
Lord is the most high

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
kelvin1191:
Try that with Me And say GoodBye to Your Money. Make The Juju come Collect Am
She did not need the money again because her excuse is not her business and she reported her to her juju. And if it is real juju, you think it won't work on her
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by McBrooklyn(m): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
SMH...
Re: Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out by kelvin1191(m): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
TOPCRUISE:

She did not need the money again because her excuse is not her business and she reported her to her juju. And if it is real juju, you think it won't work on her

My dear, there is nothing like juju or voodoo. it does not exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) / Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) / 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.