Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) (49204 Views)

Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) / Innoson Rolls Out New Wheels: IVM Connect / Innoson Rolls Out IVM Granite & Automated Plant- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by Tyche(m): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Igbos, Jews, Indians, Chinese and Germans are the greatest people on earth according to scientists. Despite Nigeria's evil plans to hold us down perpetually, we keep rising even far above our oppressors!!

Long hissssss. This unnecessary calling attention to oneself has got to stop
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by CSTR1005: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2018
Unik3030:
that's what u use in consoling yourself forgetting that south west is better than your region.u will always claim the best region in Nigeria but u can't stay in your state.south east is the best region but an Igbo man is in d remotest village in Sokoto or Ogbomosho.y una no fit stay for your beautiful village
South west is better than my region?

By south west, you mean Lagos abi?

Yes, we know everybody in yorubaland is from Lagos, because that is the only place in yorubaland that is comparable to the east.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by Almaiga: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2018
budusky05:

How many did your clueless GEJ buy?

You don finish that Chest beater. grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by deebrownneymar: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
Innoson has been rolling out monster brand of IVM Trucks at it's Anambra headquarters

It's very obvious you've never seen a monster truck before.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by Unik3030: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2018
CSTR1005:

South west is better than my region?

By south west, you mean Lagos abi?

Yes, we know everybody in yorubaland is from Lagos, because that is the only place in yorubaland that is comparable to the east.
okay I agree with u that south east is the best region in Nigeria but y u people no dey stay for that your beautiful region? Wetin u dey find for our dirty region?u will find an Igbo man in d remotest village of osun n other ghettos in the north.y fumble alot about your region but u can't stay there that's y i don't blame d Hausa people that told u to go back to your region d other time cos it's annoying how u boast u have the best mansion's in d place but stay in d dirtiest village in other regions
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by Fatherofdragons: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2018
Unik3030:
okay I agree with u that south east is the best region in Nigeria but y u people no dey stay for that your beautiful region? Wetin u dey find for our dirty region?u will find an Igbo man in d remotest village of osun n other ghettos in the north.y fumble alot about your region but u can't stay there that's y i don't blame d Hausa people that told u to go back to your region d other time cos it's annoying how u boast u have the best mansion's in d place but stay in d dirtiest village in other regions

Bia afonja Wetin Chinese ppl dey do for naija? cuz it's certainly not because Nigeria fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by TruthisOut: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2018
Meanwhile, one Nigerian minister said Nigeria will start producing pencil by 2018. We have 3 months left o.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by foreshore(m): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
Innoson has been rolling out monster brand of IVM Trucks at it's Anambra headquarters

What is monsterious about this?
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by vioment: 8:48am On Sep 18, 2018
These below are monster trucks.

Big ups to innoson because if you can run a legitimate business in Nigeria with all the natural and self inflicted hindrances, then you deserve respect. Innoson is trying, I just hope elected persons mean well for naija, so that when we say monster trucks, we mean monster trucks.

Make we never go give mediocrity a champion's hype - vioment.

Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by marldean(m): 8:49am On Sep 18, 2018
I wish this guy will attract big investment and roll out a global business
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by CSTR1005: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2018
Unik3030:
There are igbos in near and Far flung nations of the world.
Many of them worse than igboland, just like the Chinese.

The Chinese and Indians are in Lagos, you can't possibly tell me Yoruba land is better than China or India. grin

When I served in the North, I can't count the number of Yoruba I kept seeing everywhere selling food.

Tell them to go home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by mmsen: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Igbos, Jews, Indians, Chinese and Germans are the greatest people on earth according to scientists. Despite Nigeria's evil plans to hold us down perpetually, we keep rising even far above our oppressors!!

Which scientists?

And which Indians and Chinese are you talking about? The ones that poison their own water sources? Or the ones that defecate in the open? Or the ones that sell fake merchandise?

And if the Jews are so wonderful why did they end up in Europe, being abused for over 1000 years?

How about the Germans? Lurching from one economic calamity to another until they decided that killing Jews was the solution.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by Benekruku(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2018
BiafraIShere:

For a "Mobile Coffin" and you here ranting.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by LZAA: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2018
immhotep:

CC lzaa pointzerom eternaltruths jumpandpas
Sarkin and Roger3D break out in sweats once they hear ndigbo
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by LZAA: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2018
Benekruku:

For a "Mobile Coffin" and you here ranting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by lakesider(m): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2018
Innosan only exist on social media... Even the local government chairman of his local government don't use his car.... I suspect its an avenue for him to get bank loans and chip govt money

1 Like

Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by Myself2(m): 9:16am On Sep 18, 2018
amaniro:
it looks cool. I hope our Lifeless president buys the idea

He may not, it was manufactured by a 5%er and not a Fulani,,,,,,

By the way the truck looks like it has more life than the lifeless president
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by echomog1: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Innoson is really trying and Igbos should Pls patronize him.

However, it's below our standards here. Vehicles like that are used to pack trash in Lagos.

Here, we use Toyotas, Lexus, Audi and Benz. Heck, we use Landcruisers for police patrol in Lagos.
you need it bro since lagos is one of the dirtiest cities in the universe. �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by FitnessHomme: 9:38am On Sep 18, 2018
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2018
What kind of joke is this?

Nothing monster here jor

I was expecting sometin like pic bellow

Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by onyidon22(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2018
shox:

According to which scientists?
When did they carry out the experiment?
No source to back up your claim!?

Oga make I no spoil your day for you o!!!

I am not saying that the guy is right, but a US study shows that Igbos are the most intelligent black African race.
Refer to the source below for clarification.
https://www.africanevents.com/the-most-brilliant-black-african-race-facts-and-figures-from-the-us-academic-report/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by shox(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2018
onyidon22:

I am not saying that the guy is right, but a US study shows that Igbos are the most intelligent black African race.
Refer to the source below for clarification.
https://www.africanevents.com/the-most-brilliant-black-african-race-facts-and-figures-from-the-us-academic-report/
US study
I'll rather go with a "world study"
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by Carlyscales: 10:34am On Sep 18, 2018
Andhominem:
Does Innoson use his own cars
Bigtime!
Do u have better suggestions for him??
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by Carlyscales: 10:36am On Sep 18, 2018
Homeboiy:
Wake me when he starts making new cars of 2mill
Awon tokunbo spotted grin
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by kelly72: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2018
Andhominem:
Does Innoson use his own cars

He is not asking you to use his car
Just look and pass, you don't and won't
have the money

If he is not selling, will he be rolling out more?
Just look and pass, comments are cheap

Does Innoson use his own car? Whether yes or no,
Using his own car is not a global index for acceptability of a product
His numerous customers are not asking that, only those who can't buy a tokuboh bicycle are asking.
Many Nigerians carry 10,00kg of ignorance on their heads everywhere they go

Your own ignorance sounds like 1 million metric tons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by PierreAbutu(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2018
ANSMEDIA:

OP please how can I get across to Innoson Motors
I have a great automobile idea for them
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by onyidon22(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2018
shox:

US study
I'll rather go with a "world study"

Alright,
I respect your choice
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by TRYGO(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2018
I'm afraid of this man somehow ooo! He somehow thinks like my UNOFFICIAL MENTOR, Elon Musk. If given the needed government backing, he'd do tremendous things.

This man may in the future venture into space explorations.

But my problem is that, patronage from the East (from his kinsmen) isn't encouraging.

If the FG does not encourage him, let the government's in the East rise up to the challenge, and do the needful.

PS: think of what would happen, if he perhaps ventures into drone technology, and AI.

That would have a huge impact across the country, positively.

Lot of the naysayers would be very fearful of the future, with such a feat coming from a region that has suffered tremendously over the years.

Regards,
Joseph
08066643532(call/WhatsApp)
www.dxta.net.ng

1 Like

Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2018
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2018
CarGuideNG:
cheesy

Planning to buy a car? Get in touch for your comprehensive vehicle history reports for Tokunbo or used vehicles using the V I N or Chassis Number. Protect yourself from dangerous vehicle purchases.

I want to buy a naija used IVM....

I also want to perform a VIN history report to know if it has recorded any accidents....

are u game?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? / This Lexus LF-1 Limitless SUV Will Leave Your Jaw Dropping (photos) / Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.