Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) (49199 Views)

Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) / Innoson Rolls Out New Wheels: IVM Connect / Innoson Rolls Out IVM Granite & Automated Plant- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by Konquest: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

However, it's below our standards here. Vehicles like that are used to pack trash in Lagos.

Here, we use Toyotas, Lexus, Audi and Benz. Heck, we use Landcruisers for police patrol in Lagos.
^^^^^
^^^^^
You forgot to add "PROFORCE" to your list of military/security
vehicle makers in Western Nigeria... Adetokunbo Ogundeyin
is the CEO of Proforce with the Manufacturing plant
located in Ode-Remo, Ogun State.

Adetokunbo Ogundeyin and Proforce don't make brag or make a
noise but have made in-roads into the Nigerian and global
security circles!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqiA0fnBorQ

http://proforcedefence.com/company-profile/

The Manufacturing plant is located in Ode-Remo, Ogun State with
Corporate Headquarters at 54 Balarabe Musa Crescent, Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Proforce manufactured products portfolio include the following:

Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs)
Armoured Tanks
Armoured SUVs
Armoured Cash-In-Transit Vehicles (CITs)
Tactical Armoured Vehicles (TAVs)
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV-Drones)
Armoured Saloons and Sedans
Bulletproof Helmets and Vests
Military Trucks
Infantry Combat Vehicles (ICVs)
Armoured Boats and Marine Vessels
Architectural Armouring (safe houses/rooms e.g. for banks and embassies).

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle (MRAPs)
The ARA or THUNDER is a Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicle designed to provide ultimate protection for high degree threats. Combining an array of latest technology the ARA is a mission adaptive vehicle that provides superior crew protection and offensive ability.

President Buhari Unveils First Indigenous "PROFORCE MRAP Vehicle"|Nig Army Day Celebrations
... Channels Television 5:44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAj0GCL1C_8

Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by vannessa7(f): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2018
CSTR1005:

South west is better than my region?

By south west, you mean Lagos abi?

Yes, we know everybody in yorubaland is from Lagos, because that is the only place in yorubaland that is comparable to the east.

You people are full of lies and exagerations, or maybe you have never been to anywhere in the sw apart from Lagos, unlike you though ive been to your s east several times and it is only your state capital that can be compared to an ordinary town in the sw, all other places are forest villages, that is why an ibo man will always say he is travelling to village, Yorubas have been buildings towns and cities long before you pple started wearing cloths, because we are cool confident and not loud mouthed like you doesnt mean we are non achievers, empty barrel makes the loudest noise and hurling insult at everybody to make yourself feel good will only bite you in the back sooner or later
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by valx2: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2018
Andhominem:
Does Innoson use his own cars
No! He rides your father's alikirija bicycle
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by CarGuideNG: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

I want to buy a naija used IVM....

I also want to perform a VIN history report to know if it has recorded any accidents....

are u game?

At the moment we specialize in history for all vehicles registered, used in or originating from the USA and Canada, vehicles from some European and Asian countries, Australia, and several European manufactured vehicles registered and used in the UAE, specifically Abu Dhabi.

We are constantly expanding our databases and covered regions, however.

Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by computerglobal(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

I want to buy a naija used IVM....

I also want to perform a VIN history report to know if it has recorded any accidents....

are u game?

You cannot get vehicle history for Innoson Vehicles

Knowing the history of a used car before you decide to buy one can save you a lot of money down the road. By ordering a vehicle history report (VHR), you can remove most of the guesswork to determine if a used car has been involved in accidents or had major repairs
Computerglobal provides comprehensive vehicle history report for any used and tokunbo vehicles

Contact us today

CARFAX
AUTOCHECK
NMVTIS
BVIP
EUROPEAN VEHICLE HISTORY
FLOOD CHECK & MORE...........

Contact us today
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by Smartwave: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Senseless afonja , u guys have sworn to bring shame to ur tribe keep on hating on igbos success while u make your yoruba tribe object of mockery.
it's ok o.

Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by Eponyeeboz: 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^
^^^^^
You forgot to add "PROFORCE" to your list of military/security
car makers in Western Nigeria... Adetokunbo Ogundeyin
is the CEO of Proforce with the Manufacturing plant
located in Ode-Remo, Ogun State. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqiA0fnBorQ

http://proforcedefence.com/company-profile/

The Manufacturing plant is located in Ode-Remo, Ogun State with
Corporate Headquarters at 54 Balarabe Musa Crescent, Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Proforce no dey their papa league. Proforce ships vehicles to African countries but Anambra Governor can't even use an Innoson vehicle.

Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by egoldman(m): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
Andhominem:
Does Innoson use his own cars

Means?
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by Paentera(m): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nbote:
D mere fact dat no other indigenous manufacturer has followed d footsteps of Innoson is clear evidence dat d govt doesn't do enof to promote its own.. If not for its other services it offers to d Nigerian Military, d man for don fold face only spare parts

This is incorrect sir.

Steyr produces light trucks and passenger buses
ProForce produces armed transportation inclusive of light and refitted trucks, armoured battle MRPs
ANAMCO produces light trucks and passenger buses

These companies are all actively patronised by several state governments and armed forces.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
amaniro:
it looks cool. I hope our Lifeless president buys the idea
before you start with the hating and callin of names, the buhari administration has patronized innoson motors more than any past government. Have you forgotten that innoson supplier the government with trucks, suv's and amored vehicles?..

#spits_and_walks_away
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by Twagrill(m): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
I just love this guy. I wish him success.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by TRYGO(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ladies and gentle men. Can we make our contributions to this thread, civil, and meaningful, pls?

Let's not turn this thread to the kind of emotional outbursts we see on FACEBOOK.
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by Goodlyone(m): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=DemonUnderSiege post=71343929][/quote]

The Google did what?
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by Lihyunpark(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Igbos, Jews, Indians, Chinese and Germans are the greatest people on earth according to scientists. Despite Nigeria's evil plans to hold us down perpetually, we keep rising even far above our oppressors!!

who are scientists?

Scientists are just bunch of deluded people who says something is this today, and come out tomorrow to say its not so again!
Re: Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 13, 2020
Goodlyone:
It's called Truck or Pickup not Hilux.

Hilux is Toyota's series of Pickup or Truck.

How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? / This Lexus LF-1 Limitless SUV Will Leave Your Jaw Dropping (photos) / Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos