Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Photos Of Bukola Saraki Addressing PDP Delegates In Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Bukola Saraki Addressing PDP Delegates In Ogun State (973 Views)

Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At Launch Of Trump’s Africa Strategy In US / Kwara Must Change Call For Immediate Arrest Of Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Bukola Saraki Addressing PDP Delegates In Ogun State by kidap: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
Senator President and PDP Presidential Aspirant, Bukola Saraki was spotted in Ogun state adressing PDP delegates and the chairman of the party.

See photos below. .

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/09/17/photos-of-bukola-saraki-addressing-pdp-delegates-in-ogun-state/
lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki Addressing PDP Delegates In Ogun State by zico530(m): 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
It seems Saraki means business. He is the most vibrant of all PSP presidential asparants.
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki Addressing PDP Delegates In Ogun State by Born2Breed(f): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
The likes of Dankwambo,Tambuwal,Lamido and co are sitting their arses down in their domain while Saraki is walking the talk.
Tomorrow they will all shout injustice, these delegates ain't mugus, reach out to them if you want their support.
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki Addressing PDP Delegates In Ogun State by amaniro: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
I love his effortwink

I was strolling down my street today and I saw his presidential poster. I was happysmiley
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki Addressing PDP Delegates In Ogun State by Baawaa(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
They look like advance thieves grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki Addressing PDP Delegates In Ogun State by resurgent2019: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
Baawaa:
They look like advance thieves grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is this the only point you have to discredit Saraki, that he’s a thief?

Why not try something else? We are tired of the stale gist that he’s thief. Who among the politicians is not a thief?
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki Addressing PDP Delegates In Ogun State by amaniro: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Grownigeria
I, official pronounce him my candidate 2019.

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki Addressing PDP Delegates In Ogun State by Homeboiy: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ah Atiku right now
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki Addressing PDP Delegates In Ogun State by amaniro: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Baawaa:

Lol hope you know a "thief" can change.

Jesus forgave a prostitute that was almost killed but we humans! case is different. I can forgive easily. Beside which politician is not a thief?
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki Addressing PDP Delegates In Ogun State by Baawaa(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

Is this the only point you have to discredit Saraki, that he’s a thief?

Why not try something else? We are tired of the stale gist that he’s thief. Who among the politicians is not a thief?
Advance thief, that is Saraki for you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki Addressing PDP Delegates In Ogun State by Baawaa(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
amaniro:

Lol hope you know a "thief" can change.

Jesus forgave a prostitute that was almost killed but we humans! case is different. I can forgive easily. Beside which politician is not a thief?
These ones are unrepentant thieves grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki Addressing PDP Delegates In Ogun State by python2gbera: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
amaniro:
I love his effortwink

I was strolling down my street today and I saw his presidential poster. I was happy smiley
Here is another Saraki's talakawa grin
You were very happy as seeing his poster took away all the sorrows, sadness, and poverty of your life .. I never knew his marabouts were really this much ontop of their game.. I might have kinda underestimated their efficacy.

-python2
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki Addressing PDP Delegates In Ogun State by odogwu125: 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
Afonjas said they would kill him if he steps into SW
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki Addressing PDP Delegates In Ogun State by python2gbera: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
No one ever said such a thing about killing Saraki but ain't surprised a shitbowl is making this up. Idiotic pigs would always readily snort off lies as well fabricated as their forefathers would.

-python2

(1) (Reply)

Is Tinubu Paying The Price Of Betrayal And Disloyalty? / These Reasons Will Not Make You Eat Suya And Kilishi Again / Disclaimer,amotekun Is Not Against The Hausa-fulanis In The SW.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.