Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

These Reasons Will Not Make You Eat Suya And Kilishi Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Reasons Will Not Make You Eat Suya And Kilishi Again (974 Views)

Soyinka: Herdsmen Cows Invaded My Home, Police Lied. There'll Be Suya Feast Next / Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face / RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Reasons Will Not Make You Eat Suya And Kilishi Again by MrayNgozi(f): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
These reasons will not make you eat Suya and Kilishi again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oPXTdgnfz0

1 Like

Re: These Reasons Will Not Make You Eat Suya And Kilishi Again by ozento: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
pls kindly take dis to front page.
Re: These Reasons Will Not Make You Eat Suya And Kilishi Again by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
I wish Amaka in the east could see this and stop demanding I buy her kilishi iffa travel to kano smiley

2 Likes

Re: These Reasons Will Not Make You Eat Suya And Kilishi Again by zone51: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
He didn't tell us where he got the kilishi, he suddenly start pouring water onto something we didn't know where he got it from...

Well, I wouldn't say nothing is impossible at the hand of evil men of this world BUT If you want to eat correct n better kilishi, goto behind Area 1 shopping complex in Abuja.
Re: These Reasons Will Not Make You Eat Suya And Kilishi Again by KwoiZabo(m): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nonsense. How will you eat rubber and not know.

(1) (Reply)

When 5% Is Wiser Than 97% / 2019: Marwa Leads Former Military Administrators To Buhari In Aso Villa Today / Pictures Of Ongoing Lagos-Ibadan Railway Project By Buhari’s Administration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.