Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Is Tinubu Paying The Price Of Betrayal And Disloyalty? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu Paying The Price Of Betrayal And Disloyalty? (979 Views)

Tinubu Paying 3k To Mobilise Crowd For Kwara Rally(video) / PDP’s Great Betrayal And The Choice Before The APC - Femi Fani-Kayode / Division And Disloyalty In Yoruba nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tinubu Paying The Price Of Betrayal And Disloyalty? by nairavsdollars(f): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
If someone had told me six months ago that @akinwunmiambode will dare Tinubu, i will say it is a big fat lie. But it's happening live here in our very eyes.

From Musiliu Obanikoro to Kayode Fayemi, to Olusegun Mimiko, to Babatunde Raji Fashola, Femi Pedro and now Akinwunmi Ambode. Is Tinubu suffering from his sins when he betrayed MKO Abiola and Afenifere elders such as Ayo Adebanjo?

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Paying The Price Of Betrayal And Disloyalty? by madridguy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
Following.... lipsrsealed
Re: Is Tinubu Paying The Price Of Betrayal And Disloyalty? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin
Re: Is Tinubu Paying The Price Of Betrayal And Disloyalty? by fergie001: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
madridguy has been typing noted since today,shey ko si,Sir?

I don't think it's all these reasons you give...
In politics sometimes,you don't stretch to win it all..
You should know when to condescend,when to roar,when to calm and watch,when to smile....
It gets to a stage,you become a father whom when they come to you,you try to settle it as amicably as possible ...
It gets to that stage,you don't over-reach,you instead consolidate...
It gets to a stage you can call two of your sons or daughters and compromise.....
It started with letting off of Mamora...one of the brightest opposition Senators then....
Fashola at one time was also having squabbles too ....
Akeredolu later got emboldened...
Fayemi followed...
Amosun was already his own Jagaban....

I will not be surprised these are the people telling Ambode 'nothing dey happen'......
There are people Ambode respects asides Tinubu that he would have used to rein in Ambode long before now....but he chose the Nebuchadnezzar option.....

One thing is for sure....he might win the battle...but he will lose the war..
It has nothing to do with myth than 'simply playing God'.....
Re: Is Tinubu Paying The Price Of Betrayal And Disloyalty? by seunmsg(m): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
nairavsdollars:
If someone had told me six months ago that @akinwunmiambode will dare Tinubu, i will say it is a big fat lie. But it's happening live here in our very eyes.

From Musiliu Obanikoro to Kayode Fayemi, to Olusegun Mimiko, to Babatunde Raji Fashola, Femi Pedro and now Akinwunmi Ambode. Is Tinubu suffering from his sins when he betrayed MKO Abiola and Afenifere elders such as Ayo Adebanjo?

Tinubu never betrayed MKO Abiola. He stood by him till he was forced into exile.

As regards Afenifere, the leadership tussle between Abraham Adesanya and Bola Ige fractured the association. Tinubu and most of the AD governors took side with Bola Ige and positioned himself to head the political structure after Bola Ige's death.

As for Ambode, he made the biggest mistake of his political career today. The stunt he pulled was absolutely unnecessary. Head or tail, he's not going to serve a second term.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Paying The Price Of Betrayal And Disloyalty? by Omeokachie: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
Tinubu goes anywhere he perceives isi ego.

2011 deal with PDP against his party's candidate Ribadu is still very fresh.
Re: Is Tinubu Paying The Price Of Betrayal And Disloyalty? by bluke(m): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
yorubas are in the days of basorun gaa, the father of godfatherism in yorubaland.
Re: Is Tinubu Paying The Price Of Betrayal And Disloyalty? by madridguy(m): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bros am only observing the situation from the stand grin To me I will still blame Ambde for this. He have been with Tinubu for years, so why doing what he knows he will bring problem between them.
As a man, you don't over stay your once your host tells you it's time to go. Why trying to play the victim card? Even the stubborn Fashola never try to tear the party apart rather keep begging.
Ambode should have heed the warning of the party elders since there's a laydown protocol in the party.
The party elected him first before selling him to Lagosians and if he thinks he can do it alone then he should flag his own party which the Nigerian law permit.

If i am to be Ambode, I will honorably accept the party decision and go back to the queue. Who knows after 2023 they can still ask me to warm up and get to the pitch tongue

As for those jokers you mentioned forming Jagaban, let see how far they will go.
Fayemi later humble himself, same as Obanikoro. Amosun gra gra is because he's still a sitting governor, let see him after his tenure.

Take it or leave it, Tinubu is the most influential politician is SW as of today.

fergie001:
madridguy has been typing noted since today,shey ko si,Sir?

I don't think it's all these reasons you give...
In politics sometimes,you don't stretch to win it all..
You should know when to condescend,when to roar,when to calm and watch,when to smile....
It gets to a stage,you become a father whom when they come to you,you try to settle it as amicably as possible ...
It gets to that stage,you don't over-reach,you instead consolidate...
It gets to a stage you can call two of your sons or daughters and compromise.....
It started with letting off of Mamora...one of the brightest opposition Senators then....
Fashola at one time was also having squabbles too ....
Akeredolu later got emboldened...
Fayemi followed...
Amosun was already his own Jagaban....

I will not be surprised these are the people telling Ambode 'nothing dey happen'......
There are people Ambode respects asides Tinubu that he would have used to rein in Ambode long before now....but he chose the Nebuchadnezzar option.....

One thing is for sure....he might win the battle...but he will lose the war..
It has nothing to do with myth than 'simply playing God'.....
Re: Is Tinubu Paying The Price Of Betrayal And Disloyalty? by fergie001: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
madridguy:
Bros am only observing the situation from the stand grin To me I will still blame Ambde for this. He have been with Tinubu for years, so why doing what he knows he will bring problem between them.
As a man, you don't over stay your once your host tells you it's time to go. Why trying to play the victim card? Even the stubborn Fashola never try to tear the party apart rather keep begging.
Ambode should have heed the warning of the party elders since there's a laydown protocol in the party.
The party elected him first before selling him to Lagosians and if he thinks he can do it alone then he should flag his own party which the Nigerian law permit.

If i am to be Ambode, I will honorably accept the party decision and go back to the queue. Who knows after 2023 they can still ask me to warm up and get to the pitch tongue

As for those jokers you mentioned forming Jagaban, let see how far they will go.
Fayemi later humble himself, same as Obanikoro. Amosun gra gra is because he's still a sitting governor, let see him after his tenure.

Take it or leave it, Tinubu is the most influential politician is SW as of today.

Lol.....
You fall my hands one time like that....
I go remind you later sha grin

You speak of sitting down thinking it's easy....
You can't stay there and be thrown around...

A certain Mbadinuju did it and failed...
This Dave Umahi did and succeeded.....
It's not easy ooo,talk is cheap...

Ordinary FTC,you dey gree person collect am grin grin grin
Re: Is Tinubu Paying The Price Of Betrayal And Disloyalty? by madridguy(m): 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bros, we differ sha as human but me as a person, I don't have time bringing everybody's down simply because of wetin dey happen.

Mind you, before dealing with person, I dey study the person very well to avoid trouble, so once your way no match mine, I will stay clear even if the offer will benefit me, I would rather look elsewhere.

I get friends that we chop together, but I dey tell them I can never transact with them simply because I sabi them and me I hate gathering people for settlement. So I would rather do my thing alone or look for elsewhere.

If I deal with Baba Jagaban today, we no go get problem because I don sabi say baba want to be bomboy forever and anytime I want to flex muscle, I will do that with my wife and children grin this is me.

fergie001:

Lol.....
You fall my hands one time like that....
I go remind you later sha grin

You speak of sitting down thinking it's easy....
You can't stay there and be thrown around...

A certain Mbadinuju did it and failed...
This Dave Umahi did and succeeded.....
It's not easy ooo,talk is cheap...

Ordinary FTC,you dey gree person collect am grin grin grin
Re: Is Tinubu Paying The Price Of Betrayal And Disloyalty? by fergie001: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
madridguy:
Bros, we differ sha as human but me as a person, I don't have time bringing everybody's down simply because of wetin dey happen.

Mind you, before dealing with person, I dey study the person very well to avoid trouble, so once your way no match mine, I will stay clear even if the offer will benefit me, I would rather look elsewhere.

I get friends that we chop together, but I dey tell them I can never transact with them simply because I sabi them and me I hate gathering people for settlement. So I would rather do my thing alone or look for elsewhere.

If I deal with Baba Jagaban today, we no go get problem because I don sabi say baba want to be bomboy forever and anytime I want to flex muscle, I will do that with my wife and children grin this is me.

OLE
You wan join politics,you don dey practice with my head abi grin
Re: Is Tinubu Paying The Price Of Betrayal And Disloyalty? by mezarddinny: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
nairavsdollars:

tinubu is suffering from his overbearing nature, he likes to dominate everywhere and everyone, that is his biggest problem... people revolted against powerful obas in the past, who is tinubu

he should calm down and stop trying to be an overlord over everybody
Re: Is Tinubu Paying The Price Of Betrayal And Disloyalty? by hoodua467(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
On Tinubu /MKO Abiola, how did you conclude mko was betrayed? Am interested in your viewpoints.
Re: Is Tinubu Paying The Price Of Betrayal And Disloyalty? by madridguy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin grin grin well, na future senate president you dey talk with. Insha Allah

fergie001:

OLE
You wan join politics,you don dey practice with my head abi grin
Re: Is Tinubu Paying The Price Of Betrayal And Disloyalty? by fergie001: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin well, na future senate president you dey talk with. Insha Allah

Shey I talk am....
We go drag am nah... grin

But will you be very accommodating since you are always casting aspersions on a particular tribe....

I am a detribalised Nigerian whose sole purpose will be the unity and purpose of Nigerians home and abroad by using the instrument of my office in proposing laws that will not only uphold the sanctity of the Senate but will also go a long way in building our nascent democracy shocked
A vote for me is to restore the Senate that will be emboldened to tame corruption starting from the NA,build cohesion with other arms of government as well as encourage interaction at the level of grassroots which is the grundnorm of a purposeful democracy... lipsrsealed
Re: Is Tinubu Paying The Price Of Betrayal And Disloyalty? by madridguy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
I don't drag position with people. grin You use your time and I gently wait for mine.
Mind you, the particular tribe caused everything back then and Alhamdulilah they're now a new leaf. As you can see, I don't longer attend to their hate speech. But I promise myself to marry one of their sister as 3rd or 4th wife. So help me God, Ameen.

fergie001:

Shey I talk am....
We go drag am nah... grin

But will you be very accommodating since you are always casting aspersions on a particular tribe....

I am a detribalised Nigerian whose sole purpose will be the unity and purpose of Nigerians home and abroad by using the instrument of my office in proposing laws that will not only uphold the sanctity of the Senate but will also go a long way in building our nascent democracy shocked
A vote for me is to restore the Senate that will be emboldened to tame corruption starting from the NA,build cohesion with other arms of government as well as encourage interaction at the level of grassroots which is the grundnorm of a purposeful democracy... lipsrsealed
Re: Is Tinubu Paying The Price Of Betrayal And Disloyalty? by fergie001: 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
madridguy:
I don't drag position with people. grin You use your time and I gently wait for mine.
Mind you, the particular tribe caused everything back then and Alhamdulilah they're now a new leaf. As you can see, I don't longer attend to their hate speech. But I promise myself to marry one of their sister as 3rd or 4th wife. So help me God, Ameen.

My tribe,

My sister? cool
We go give you poison chop grin

Re: Is Tinubu Paying The Price Of Betrayal And Disloyalty? by madridguy(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
I got poison neutralizer for body naaa tongue I chop anything. One thing must kill a man.

fergie001:

My tribe,

My sister? cool
We go give you poison chop grin

(1) (Reply)

All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos / 2019 Presidency; The Deal Between APGA And APC. ...how Obi's Choice Changed / Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe, Others’ Trial For Kanu’s Escap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.