Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (29360 Views)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Shoots Himself Dead In Yobe (Photo) / Soldier Shoots SS1 Student In Jos For Refusing Sexual Advances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by alizma: 6:39am On Sep 18, 2018
Marotzke:
Even in America, argue with a patrol officer at your own peril.
They will just gun you down.
Especially if you are a black male under 50.
thank you my brother. it is unfortunate that an average Nigerian youth doesn't understand that a military man in the midst of many civilians under a tense atmosphere, sees himself as an endangered specie. I watched a video of a man whose tyre was shot in PH and I said thank God for the man who intervene in the matter else something terrible would have happened there, I agreed that the military man was wrong but going after him, to touch him even when he kept moving back, looking left, right and back which was sign of fear, was a very wrong move by the man who's tyre was shot.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ifedolapoferanm(m): 6:57am On Sep 18, 2018
alizma:

thank you my brother. it is unfortunate that an average Nigerian youth doesn't understand that a military man in the midst of many civilians under a tense atmosphere, sees himself as an endangered specie. I watched a video of a man whose tyre was shot in PH and I said thank God for the man who intervene in the matter else something terrible would have happened there, I agreed that the military man was wrong but going after him, to touch him even when he kept moving back, looking left, right and back which was sign of fear, was a very wrong move by the man who's tyre was shot.

I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE ARE NOT SEEING THIS.
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Amumaigwe: 7:24am On Sep 18, 2018
Lifehappened:
Same way my hubby was killed making me a single mother by force. Useless lots

Sorry for the loss dear.
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2018
South East,West,South-South is the only place their
guns are affective , but tell him he is going to North East where he will have ample of time to shoot at any moving Object, he will hijack a whole national airport in protesting his refusals
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Amumaigwe: 7:35am On Sep 18, 2018
Abagworo:
If civilians understand what soldiers go through defending Nigeria they would respect soldiers. Soldiers are not trained to handle criminal and civil matters but rather any threat to unity of Nigeria. I'm sure the reason they are stationed at Oyigbo is the recent IPOB crisis there.

That said, the soldier involved should be prosecuted if the man is innocent.

If the man is innocent of what really? Innocent of arguing with the soldier? He is guilty of that according to the eye witness report. Does your law prescribe summary execution for such an "offence"?
Most of us Nigerians have been so suppressed over time that we now don't think we deserve any shred of rights anymore and are we not even aware of any of such. So pathetic.
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:41am On Sep 18, 2018
Since the soldier can't be identified, the Nigerian army will clarify that it's just a hoodlum and not a soldier
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2018
O boy stop this nonsense spamming.

jumpandpas:

When your lifeless president was recruiting these touts into the army where were you?.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/22/250-civilian-jtf-members-absorbed-army

Go to SE and see Hausa soldiers in every Bus stop while Southern soldiers are bn killed in Sambisa.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy ngeneukwenu sarrki omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A man named Chibuzo aka  Migthy has been allegedly shot dead by a soldier in Obigbo, Rivers State.According to report, the soldier allegedly shot him dead when he was trying to intervene in the case of another man who was undergoing severe torture in the hands of the soldiers.

The report has it that one of the soldiers firstly slapped the deceased for daring to question the rationale behind the excessive manhandling of his civilian brother. Before he could make a response,the soldier pulled his trigger and shot the victim dead instantly at a close range.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/soldier-shoot-man-dead-in-rivers.html
he must be a muslim Fulani or afonja soilder who hate igbo with passion, d fact remains those who kill by d sword wl definately die by it. dat soilder wl not escape death even if he repents. Amen!
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by OlusegunAdedayo: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2018
angry
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Arthurity1(m): 10:27am On Sep 18, 2018
This country is officially a failed state
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:35am On Sep 18, 2018
That soldier must be punished.
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by donezra(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2018
Abagworo:
If civilians understand what soldiers go through defending Nigeria they would respect soldiers. Soldiers are not trained to handle criminal and civil matters but rather any threat to unity of Nigeria. I'm sure the reason they are stationed at Oyigbo is the recent IPOB crisis there.

It was in this same Oyigbo that two Police Officers were macheted on Friday during the IPOB nuisance and one later died on Sunday in the hospital.
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by donezra(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2018
bleepmate:
that's my neighborhood,
that's umusoya junction by Afam road....
oyigbo

RIP MIGHTY
Kindly explain to us what happened.
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by gbishman: 11:08am On Sep 18, 2018
Very unfortunate, the lives of Nigerians have become so meaningless. Our leaders should be compelled to watch Schindler's list
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Lifehappened: 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
Why will i joke with something like this? It happened for real.
Josh44s:

Please don’t joke with something like this na. Are you serious?
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Josh44s(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
Lifehappened:
Why will i joke with something like this? It happened for real.

Blood of Jesus! Ah swear you left me speechless. I hope he gets justice and the lord is your strength dear.
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Olatundextd(m): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
Look at them fake news is that soldier standing with him

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
greenprince:

Really sorry about that.
It must hurt, I hope you find solace.

You are confusing me for someone else
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by paramakina202: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
What do you expect when codeine addict almajiris and ex Boko haram terrorist are been recruited into the amry on daily basis and sent the East.
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by greenprince(m): 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
JamaicanLove:

You are confusing me for someone else

Yes, my apologies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrests Three Kidnappers In Kaduna, See What They Recovered (Photos) / My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man / Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.