Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (29364 Views)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Shoots Himself Dead In Yobe (Photo) / Soldier Shoots SS1 Student In Jos For Refusing Sexual Advances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by KcMarShalL(f): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Tajbol4splend:
There's nothing normal in Nigeria, even sometimes one goat will be looking at you as if you look familiar

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Rickyzagy: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
madridguy:
Nigeria is sitting on gun powder with tout and hoodlums in Nigeria Army.
I still don't know what the next 10 years will look like with Nigeria Army especially with new set of young boys smoking weed up and down with army uniform.

Truly, Nigeria need to rebooth and start afresh.
wonder never seize

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
madridguy:
I still don't know what the next 10 years will look like with Nigeria Army especially with new set of young boys smoking weed up and down with army uniform.

na madridguy make this statement or he is high on codene,I Nerva believe am ,abi my eye they see double,pls if someone is impersonating madridguy d person better stop ,impersonation is a punishable offense by law,this is the first time this guy has said something reasonable ever since he joined nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Able4christ(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
I pray thee O! LORD as the blood of thy righteous son Abel speak against kane before you, let the blood of your son speak before you against that wicked soldier. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
If civilians understand what soldiers go through defending Nigeria they would respect soldiers. Soldiers are not trained to handle criminal and civil matters but rather any threat to unity of Nigeria. I'm sure the reason they are stationed at Oyigbo is the recent IPOB crisis there.

That said, the soldier involved should be prosecuted if the man is innocent.
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by highness25(m): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A man named Chibuzo aka  Migthy has been allegedly shot dead by a soldier in Obigbo, Rivers State.According to report, the soldier allegedly shot him dead when he was trying to intervene in the case of another man who was undergoing severe torture in the hands of the soldiers.

The report has it that one of the soldiers firstly slapped the deceased for daring to question the rationale behind the excessive manhandling of his civilian brother. Before he could make a response,the soldier pulled his trigger and shot the victim dead instantly at a close range.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/soldier-shoot-man-dead-in-rivers.html
#Justice for the deceased
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by famzynet: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
I am tired of this country. Worst country with nonsense leaders.
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Marotzke(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
alizma:
please and please, this is Nigeria not America. when military men are with their guns, I advise you to know how to argue with them. not all fight is worth fighting.
Even in America, argue with a patrol officer at your own peril.
They will just gun you down.
Especially if you are a black male under 50.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by slivertongue: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
No wonder GMB said dat national security is above rule of law.
d soldier sud b made 2face d law 4murder
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by omoplaycool(m): 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lifehappened:
Same way my hubby was killed making me a singlej mother by force. Useless lots
So sorry ma'am.. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
madridguy:

I can almost bet anything that that soldier is a northerner. Nigerian Army sends northern soldiers down south and they keep committing all sorts of atrocities and causing numerous havocs, yet many of them get away with the evil. Southern soldiers are often sent up north. How many times have you heard of soldiers brutalizing or killing innocent civilians up north? You rarely hear of that.
It's sad that despite what you know, you still keep supporting the same brutal and heartless guys.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by 10kbelow: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
In another post a northerner was dragging gun with a policeman and no single shot was fired but here in the south the reverse is the case

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7800049_fbimg1537204691933_jpeg9fb2d0b23e5064367cc749c4fdfe6c66

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
hammer6F:
The best thing is for young men to leave this country.

Staying in Nigeria is like signing your own death warrant.

My advice is all young able bodied men, leave and be fast about it.

Y should they leave? Dis is our ancestral land, they stay back here & vehemently resist his animalistic behavior by d Nigerian military, they should raise their voices very high campaigning abt dis wicked inhumanity. D soldiers should not patrol abt in d streets during rest, if dey must do so, it should be unarmed & in mufti D barrack is their place, enough is enough. what re d reps members d@ where voted by d grassroots citizens doing? hmm!
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Bede2u(m): 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
Abagworo:
If civilians understand what soldiers go through defending Nigeria they would respect soldiers. Soldiers are not trained to handle criminal and civil matters but rather any threat to unity of Nigeria. I'm sure the reason they are stationed at Oyigbo is the recent IPOB crisis there.

u are sick

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by greenprince(m): 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lifehappened:
Same way my hubby was killed making me a single mother by force. Useless lots

Really sorry about that.
It must hurt, I hope you find solace.
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
All these fulani soldiers that ought to be fighting their herdsmen brothers and boko haram were deployed to South to cause mayhem on any slightest provocation. Burutai and Buhari should be charged by ICJ for mass murder. Poor guy who was just trying to settle unprovoked dispute. That's why i don't challenge or confront them when I'm flanged down.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Omololu001: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
Abagworo:

you're a sick fool.
Nigeria is just a lawless country, go to Senegal, South Africa, Namibia, Botswana etc,then you will see it's only failed state like Nigeria that such a thing happens.

Shey nah like this things go dey happen for Nigeria dey go

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Ikpongiton: 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
i prefer soldier ant,to nigeria soldier.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by bleepmate(m): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2018
that's my neighborhood, that's umusoya junction by Afam road.... oyigbo

RIP MIGHTY

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by themanderon: 12:59am On Sep 18, 2018
Just like that a life is ended and the blood thirsty beast was not arrested. Well he should start counting his days on earth cos the blood of that man will be upon his head and that of his unborn children.
Live by the bullets die by the same. You can't cheat karma, its got your number.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Josh44s(m): 1:02am On Sep 18, 2018
Lifehappened:

Please don’t joke with something like this na. Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 18, 2018
madridguy:

what the hell are u saying? cool
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by oladotman(m): 1:31am On Sep 18, 2018
Lifehappened:

My condolences Ma'am.
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ChiefSupplier55(m): 1:53am On Sep 18, 2018
Are this people suppose to protect us or kill poor citizens eeeeeehhhhhhhh
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by adonaimart(m): 5:41am On Sep 18, 2018
Dem go se na militant..
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 5:54am On Sep 18, 2018
madridguy:

When your lifeless president was recruiting these touts into the army where were you?.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/22/250-civilian-jtf-members-absorbed-army

Go to SE and see Hausa soldiers in every Bus stop while Southern soldiers are bn killed in Sambisa.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy ngeneukwenu sarrki omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ifedolapoferanm(m): 6:28am On Sep 18, 2018
why will he argue with sojo? The guy is crazy. There is no amount of what you have that should intoxicate you
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Naajjii: 6:31am On Sep 18, 2018
madridguy:

It might not be true that it's Nigerian Army.
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ifedolapoferanm(m): 6:34am On Sep 18, 2018
Bede2u:
u are sick
YOU ARE A TODLER

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Police Arrest One Chance Robbers, Handset Snatcher, Recover Stolen Items / Residents Panic As Another Lifeless Body Surfaces In Umuahia City (photos) / Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.