Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu (41421 Views)

Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo With Jide Kosoko, Others / Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" / 'The Blanket I Used To Call Suit' - Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by jchioma: 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
This Sanwolu guy may just be the change Lagos needs after Ambode's lacklustre performance. The truth is, Lagos, just like Nigeria, needs change.

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by divinelove(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
grin
the idiot basket mouth trying to identify with the next Governor of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by hemartins(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
divinelove:
grin
the idiot basket mouth trying to identify with the next Governor of Lagos

He is not an idiot. He is simply smart.

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by DeWisedon(m): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
Airforce1:
The Next Governor of Lagos State
oya go putam there
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by cornelthompson: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
Call for good rates

Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Jaqenhghar: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
clefstone:
Tinubu's anointed.

But Lagos boys dey form levels those days in UNIBEN. So with all their levels one man is using their head like this. It's either Tinubu has the greatest jazz man ever or Lagosians highly overrate themselves
I dont believe in jazz so for me its the latter
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by HRtechnique: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
Will he win?
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by abbeyty(m): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
Basketmouth, Lagos state commissioner for comedy in waiting
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Afonja007: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
Which another country in the world will like buhari to be their president A Yemen B Somalia C Sudan D Mali E Afghanistan F Libya G Iraq whoever got the right answer I will personally get austria letter of invitation for the winner
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by akdjr(m): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
Can you show us where he was buried? quote author=GoTV post=71315610]Nnamdi kanu is dead and buried[/quote]
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Mankosi: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
Political romance.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Mankosi: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ambode should work his own reelection like obiano and forget tinubu. If he can't get Apc ticket let him decamp where he will get it.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Sulaimon83: 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
That is Nigeria things
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Eponyeeboz: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mankosi:
Ambode should work his own reelection like obiano and forget tinubu. If he can't get Apc ticket let him decamp where he will get it.

Lol
Let him decamp. He'll be impeached and since you Igbos lack competent Governors, you can make him your Governor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by bigpicture001: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
he will still b remove after 1 st tenure
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
RisMas:
Popular Comedian, Bright Okpocha, known as basketMouth took to his official facebook page to share fun pictures he snapped with a frontline APC Governorship aspirant in Lagos, Mr Jide SanwoOlu.

He caption it as : Guess Who?

Is this an endorsement or what?

See more photos below:

http://everynigeria.com/endorsement-comedian-basket-mouth-shares-fun-photos-with-jide-sanwoolu/
endorsement tinz..If i go die fit do am why not basket mountain...
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by resurgent2019: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
See how fast human being change allegiance?

Just goes to show you how fake and fickle human friendship is. Anywhere belle face people. undecided
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by ceveri: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
clefstone:
Tinubu's anointed.

But Lagos boys dey form levels those days in UNIBEN. So with all their levels one man is using their head like this. It's either Tinubu has the greatest jazz man ever or Lagosians highly overrate themselves
MEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the PLATFORM OF LOVE matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

Are still a doubting Thomas? What are you waiting for??

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by zwonder: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
ride on baba
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Chanchit: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
clefstone:
Tinubu's anointed.

If you live in lagos, you will know tinubu is not using our head. He had issues with Fashola but he had to calm down seeing lagosians are ready to follow Fashola to any party. Same can't be said of ambode.

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
Aquariann:

But it will be okay for Tinubu to impose Ambode on the party again like he did for the 2015 elections abi?

Tinubu has no preferred candidate and left alone for him, Ambode should continue. But party members said no, let's go for direct primaries and decide that. By this, every registered APC party member (both of Justice, Mandate and Ambode's group) will vote as against selected delegates which can easily be influenced.

Ambode shouldn't fret because of direct primaries since he has done so well. And besides, second term is not a guaranteed right of any politician.

Having said that, Nigerians should be happy for the introduction/adoption of direct primaries by the APC because they'll be the ones to benefit from it in the long run and it is the easiest way to end god fatherism from our politics.

From subsequent elections, more states and parties will have no choice to adopt the direct primaries method and elected officials will struggle to live up to the billing as they know they cannot influence delegates and their performances/track records, will speak for them.

Okay great write up, I don't believe you though because If what you are saying is Completely true, Buhari should be also scared that Direct primaries might disqualify him at presidency level. That is if APC Party Nationwide agrees to Direct primaries.

But I'm very sure it won't. So I still do not agree with you.

As far as I'm concerned, my PVC is a waste because Jide Sanwo-Olu is already rejoicing even when the election is 5+ Months away because he knows the election is just a public ceremony.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by americanson: 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Ipob pigs all of a sudden have forgotten their Lord and savior Nnamdi kunu and have started carrying yoruba matter on their heads..if only the late cownu knew he was fighting and sacrificing his life for a bunch of gullible idiots he would have just stayed put in London selling his drugs and knacking his albino wife jeje.
you are just blabbing... I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu but that does not negate the fact that some. Of what he said are true.

Most of you are just dunces. How can one man be controlling your destiny over decade after leaving office? You see, these men at not at fault since most of you are cowards and fools that you can't fight for the right thing to be done.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
As bad as dis tinubu guy may look, jmavine he decided to replace Ambode and people easily point out why Ambode should go and why Sanwo Olu might be a better Fasola...Meanwhile in Osun despite all hope repose in PDP by the people to push out fumbled leadership of baba hafsa all they could give us is a school cert fail dancer. #sad. PDP delibrately shame Osun people

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by Jokerman(m): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
Aquariann:

But it will be okay for Tinubu to impose Ambode on the party again like he did for the 2015 elections abi?

Tinubu has no preferred candidate and left alone for him, Ambode should continue. But party members said no, let's go for direct primaries and decide that. By this, every registered APC party member (both of Justice, Mandate and Ambode's group) will vote as against selected delegates which can easily be influenced.

Ambode shouldn't fret because of direct primaries since he has done so well. And besides, second term is not a guaranteed right of any politician.

Having said that, Nigerians should be happy for the introduction/adoption of direct primaries by the APC because they'll be the ones to benefit from it in the long run and it is the easiest way to end god fatherism from our politics.

From subsequent elections, more states and parties will have no choice to adopt the direct primaries method and elected officials will struggle to live up to the billing as they know they cannot influence delegates and their performances/track records, will speak for them.

So why no direct primaries for Buhari or even Remi Tinubu??
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by femi4: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
oghenetegah:
What of if he loss to another person, shey they go still follow am take pictures
English hard
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
Amakavula:
The Vicar Ambode's wife fired now.
Chai, just my thought, karmal no get joy at all.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu by americanson: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
cruchenutii:

Okay great write up, I don't believe you though because If what you are saying is Completely true, Buhari should be also scared that Direct primaries might disqualify him at presidency level. That is if APC Party Nationwide agrees to Direct primaries.

But I'm very sure it won't. So I still do not agree with you.

As far as I'm concerned, my PVC is a waste because Jide Sanwo-Olu is already rejoicing even when the election is 5+ Months away because he knows the election is just a public ceremony.

Don't mind all these APC supporters... Why isn't same applied to buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) / Linda Ikeji Watches Car Race In UAE, Supports Lewis Hamilton / Uriel Oputa Bares Massive Cleavage In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.