Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" (49299 Views)

Linda Ikeji Has A Dream Pool That Nobody Uses / Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo / Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by mfm04622: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
I don't blame this woman, i blame those who enabled her by visiting her blog, sharing her content and advertising on her blog.

What business of her is it if her allegations are true?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
teefeh25:
We all know aunty Kemi likes to rant and say many annoying things..but the way she's adamant about this Ikeji's baby arouses so much suspicion and doubts...the more reason is because Linda did not even at any time accept or deny it.. buh one thing wey sure be say,the truth go come out las las,buh till then lerrus enjoy the drama while it lasts..
Chop knuckle!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Adakintroy: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
Linda gave herself away by behaving weird herself.

I don't know who is right. But she made a living by poking her nose in people's life.

Nice turn around for a change, let her clear herself. Nothing personal.

Shea it's journalism and last time we checked it's all about The facts.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by kay29000(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
okwabayi:
Something tells me this woman and Linda have a secret agreement. Her work is to rant unnecessarily while Linda pays her at the end of every month. It's a win-win situation: both of them get their names in the news and in people's mouths for the time being.

LMAO!!! This might actually be true.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by eyinjuege: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
This woman is really crazy o.
But hey, I have no love for any blogger. They thrive on lies and controversies.
Let them blog their lives away.
Scores are now Kemi 1: Linda 0.
Linda, let's get some tea from your side too abeg

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by AndLeo(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
My own with Linda is that she need to tell us how she made her money. Many people that follow her join blogging are broke. So it's looking as though that blogging does not give money like she want us to believe. Let her come home and take them to the native doctor that did it for her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Adakintroy: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
Linda you made a fortune. Bought house for banana Isand with our matter abi?..you too go hear am hot!

Come show us bonboy papa otherwise.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Sagay212: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
Next month she will come back and beg and claim it was the devil.. When she was locked up by saying nonsense about a pastor, people were begging for her. She has still not learnt her lesson. If them arrest and lock her up again she go dey claim say she get mental problem.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
sportskid:

Fake pregnancy is not a crime, but making Nigerians think it is is Fake Journalism. I think that's what kemi is saying. Don't lie to Nigerians about what is your private business in the first place
Linda has every right to spill or not to spill about her private life....let's assume she's indeed wombless or did surrogacy, Kemi as a woman and a mother should not be the first person to tell the world...it may true or not. .but the act of womb shaming and pregnancy shaming is what I detest...if you don't know what it means to be shamed over conception/child please don't talk...Kemis can rant surrogacy,moonbump,fake pregnancy will not erase the fact that baby J is Linda's. ..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by itu404(m): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
You never know with Nigerians! What has Kemi said to warrant the insult? why being so emotional? besides, how did Linda made her millions... snooping into other celebrity's business and ferreting out their secret and paying for such information, remember RMD, WHIZKID OLUMIDE and others?. Now is her turn. Kemi's allegation is persuasive:
1 she called the hospital there is no record of Lind ikeji' there.
2, No nurse is in the pictures so far
3, why deceiving your followers,[ no wonder there was so mush pictures about her pregnancy all these were just to hoodwink the uninformed ones like when the so called delivery news hit down all will be carried away and no one will care whether she was pregnant, indeed or not. Can you not see the reason for the hype during her bump?
Let her dare take Kemi to court if she knows she is indeed pregnant. she is too deceptive for my liking. Are there no baby factories in Nigerians? Have the police not paraded some people involved, are there no surrogate mothers in the society?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Adakintroy: 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
Metuh:

Why should Linda reply a lunatic, after all it's a win-win situation as her child will suddenly become a mini celebrity.

It's not today that she started ranting about petty things. Linda should just ignore the old hag jare.

She is not ranting, stop being emotional. She has being shifting facts here and there like someone who ate two days rotten beings. You just don't want to see it. Cus she is ugly and you want Linda to win this round. She said she made a call to the hospital. Did anyone border to verify are claimes? Plus she did not sound like a ranter. She sound very intelligent.

We know say aunti linda is your women leader.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by kay29000(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
I love the way she talks even though I might not like what she says. lol.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Vivuch: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
OneCorner:
We already know say na surrogate mother born d pikin for am.
We sabi dem kind wella
Linda won scam 180million people grin
count me out, because I don't join multitude. I saw her pregnant tummy, so you don't expect me to join lunatic like Kemi and numerous mumus like you and shout surrogate. Tenkiu"
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Tomoyayi(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
Thebwoy:
Why is this woman carrying Linda matter for head like say dem d share sane boyfriend

The way Linda too dey carry people Mata for head.

Just saying ni o
Abeg no quote me, Na joke I dey grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by babadee1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
This oversabi tatafo woman will soon find herself back in jail. Stay tuned.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by engrelvis(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
[quote author=itu404 post=71308141]You never know with Nigerians! What has Kemi said to warrant the insult? why being so emotional? besides, how did Linda made her millions... snooping into other celebrity's business and ferreting out their secret and paying for such information, remember RMD, WHIZKID OLUMIDE and others?. Now is her turn. Kemi's allegation is persuasive:
3, why deceiving your followers,[ no wonder there was so mush pictures about her pregnancy all these were just to hoodwink the uninformed ones like when the so called delivery news hit down all will be carried away and no one will care whether she was pregnant, indeed or not. Can you not see the reason for the hype during her bump?
Let her dare take Kemi to court if she knows she is indeed pregnant. she is too deceptive for my liking. Are there no baby factories in Nigerians? Have the police not paraded some people involved, are there no surrogate mothers in the society?[/quotel l luv yr no 2.normally there shud b nurses or doctors around
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by engrelvis(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
[quote author=itu404 post=71308141]You never know with Nigerians! What has Kemi said to warrant the insult? why being so emotional? besides, how did Linda made her millions... snooping into other celebrity's business and ferreting out their secret and paying for such information, remember RMD, WHIZKID OLUMIDE and others?. Now is her turn. Kemi's allegation is persuasive:
Let her dare take Kemi to court if she knows she is indeed pregnant. she is too deceptive for my liking. Are there no baby factories in Nigerians? Have the police not paraded some people involved, are there no surrogate mothers in the society?[/quotel l luv yr no 2.normally there shud b nurses or doctors around.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by engrelvis(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
itu404:
You never know with Nigerians! What has Kemi said to warrant the insult? why being so emotional? besides, how did Linda made her millions... snooping into other celebrity's business and ferreting out their secret and paying for such information, remember RMD, WHIZKID OLUMIDE and others?. Now is her turn. Kemi's allegation is persuasive:
Let her dare take Kemi to court if she knows she is indeed pregnant. she is too deceptive for my liking. Are there no baby factories in Nigerians? Have the police not paraded some people involved, are there no surrogate mothers in the society?
l luv yr nu 2 point
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Nuelonyi: 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hater's too plenty for earth......smh cry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Billygee2u: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
OneCorner:
We sabi dem kind wella
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Boss13: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
From the look of things, I think this was planned
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by boyjo: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
okwabayi:
Something tells me this woman and Linda have a secret agreement. Her work is to rant unnecessarily while Linda pays her at the end of every month. It's a win-win situation: both of them get their names in the news and in people's mouths for the time being.

Same thing I told someone.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by boyjo: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
Thebwoy:
Why is this woman carrying Linda matter for head like say dem d share sane boyfriend

She`sgetting paid.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Metuh: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
Adakintroy:

She is not ranting, stop being emotional. She has being shifting facts here and there like someone who ate two days rotten beings. You just don't want to see it. Cus she is ugly and you want Linda to win this round. She said she made a call to the hospital. Did anyone border to verify are claimes? Plus she did not sound like a ranter. She sound very intelligent.

And when did Pharmacists started delivering babies? How is that hospital the same one she called? Where is her proofs?

Did you even listen to the video the lunatic did? I hope you have enough money to save her when she gets sued. Nobody will pity any old hag here.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Hoodbilonia: 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
hahaha

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by ddeola: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
Dis woman no go change. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by lozanni(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
OneCorner:
We sabi dem kind wella

There is nothing wrong with having a baby through a surrogate mother because the DNA will be yours and not the surrogate mother's own.
Also, women in their late 30s' might have more problems carrying the baby to maturity and delivery, issues which surrogate mothers in their early 20s' might not have.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Psoul(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kemi is still angry that Linda has taken all her fans.

Kemi is a witch.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Adakintroy: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
Metuh:

And when did Pharmacists started delivering babies? How is that hospital the same one she called? Where is her proofs?

Did you even listen to the video the lunatic did? I hope you have enough money to save her when she gets sued. Nobody will pity any old hag here.

Save who? Before someone is so bold and claiming inside source don't you think she knows enough? Even to put out a video so smuggly. Does she come across like a dumb hoe to you?

She may be showing off in that video no doubt. But it to me one born out of over confidece. She even named a name. Can you believe it. I don't speak gossip well. But she let out a name. Comeone it's not today they have been fooling you guys. Hear what she said. She even dis..you guys like.."your smart but not intelligent"

Lol! That did for me... she was dissing Linda and the whole of nigerians.

I wanted to go all out on her.. but then I remember Davido just told us he bought a private jet....lol#

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by boyjo: 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
Adakintroy:

How did Kemi know the name of the hospital?
Linda gave her?
Or the blue color of the bedsheet told her? grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by holluphemydavid(m): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
Dis woman has finally gone mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) / "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold / Regina Askia As A Contestant At Miss International In Japan In 1990 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.