Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" (49303 Views)

Linda Ikeji Has A Dream Pool That Nobody Uses / Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo / Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Adakintroy: 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
boyjo:

I no insult you o.
You go hate me if I curse you.
Desist bro.

Sorry brother. I really thought I deleted that comment. It was too harsh and foolish of mee...sorry men.

But on a lighter note. See as you DE threaten me with your insult. Your own DE tear shirt...Yan na...I , grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by phollybee(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
I need to see pics of Linda ikeji's fresh red puzsy to actually confirm if she truly gave bath to the new BabyJ

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by GetCofOProperty: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
Funny stories all flying around the internet... grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by meobizy(f): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kemi keeps talking like a broken tap. Her mouth has gotten her in prison multiple times. The Linda she attacked also paid her bail once. This woman is the type who fights both friends and enemies because she's cursed.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by gaby(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
We need to know if our JJ has had dinner oo and what his first poo looks like...

I'm surprised at the lull in photo ops since he arrived..

This is very unusual ooo

Werey aunty Kemi don make dem dey hide JJ now..

JJ bobo, This is Uncle P saying hello...

Stay strong and bring your family and us all more luck son....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by pek(m): 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
Xisnin:

Linda is not concerned, why are you?
You are definitely suffering from low IQ. Where in my post did you referenced that?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by hollah123: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
Righteousness89:
Dear Madam Kemi,

In Life we should be careful what we say to our fellow humans especially when it comes to certain Issues. The Tongue is a little part of the body but it's the Most Powerful. It's Builds and it Destroys..
To The Madam Ikeji Case, Even if she has no Womb like you say, Who are u a mere human like her to use that in Making fun. The World we live is a very Small world and it keeps Turning Around to pay to Everyone what they have Sown Even to Generation Unborn..

Have a Nice day..

Oga this is karma at work,linda has done things far more than that to people b4.u know d number of people Linda break their home or relationship or career.abeg it's payback time jare
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by passey: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
I think say this woman don turn Muslima and people don rest but I was wrong... weerey na weerey
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Xisnin(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
pek:
You are definitely suffering from low IQ. Where in my post did you referenced that?
IQ?
Did you just read that from Google?
You kids are so predictable.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Innov8ve1: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
This one don kolo tey tey smh

Latest Entertainment News in Nigeria
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by bukatyne(f): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
uzobaby:
Linda has every right to spill or not to spill about her private life....let's assume she's indeed wombless or did surrogacy, Kemi as a woman and a mother should not be the first person to tell the world...it may true or not. .but the act of womb shaming and pregnancy shaming is what I detest...if you don't know what it means to be shamed over conception/child please don't talk...Kemis can rant surrogacy,moonbump,fake pregnancy will not erase the fact that baby J is Linda's. ..

A private citizen, yes.

However, Linda built her wealth on running other people's lives and not minding her business.

She also compounded the issue by lying if true.

Like they say, those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by tintingz(m): 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
Righteousness89:
Dear Madam Kemi,

In Life we should be careful what we say to our fellow humans especially when it comes to certain Issues. The Tongue is a little part of the body but it's the Most Powerful. It's Builds and it Destroys..
To The Madam Ikeji Case, Even if she has no Womb like you say, Who are u a mere human like her to use that in Making fun. The World we live is a very Small world and it keeps Turning Around to pay to Everyone what they have Sown Even to Generation Unborn..

Have a Nice day..

You were making sense but then ended it with fallacy.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by jonadaft: 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
slivertongue:
This woman is a bitter soul...
Linda is worse
She's damaged a lot of people with her lies

I don't pity the idiot
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by jonadaft: 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
Metuh:

Why should Linda reply a lunatic, after all it's a win-win situation as her child will suddenly become a mini celebrity.

It's not today that she started ranting about petty things. Linda should just ignore the old hag jare.
Linda deserves more
She's stupid girl and has don worse to other people in the name of being a blogger
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by jonadaft: 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
Righteousness89:
Dear Madam Kemi,

Have a Nice day..

Preach this nonsense to Linda, she's done worse to other people.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by KennyxSmiles(m): 12:31am On Sep 19, 2018
this ridiculous ��
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Visenya(f): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2018
Now the common rule in calling people out for their supposed shit is also including facts.
You said Linda have no womb and as such cannot carry a child. Ok we haff hia.
Please also try and include reasons why because to the best of my knowledge all females are born with one.

So is it that she use her own for juju
Or it is a genetic defect
Abi she did full hysterectomy
Or the thing kuku just disappear

We want to know. Don't just stop at "Linda does not have a womb" We want the full details so we can relate it to your accusations.

And please stop carrying false rumour in relation to Solange carrying Beyoncé's pregnancy for Blue Ivy because that is a big fat smelling like. Beyoncé carried all her pregnancies.

How do I know this ?
Unlike you, I source my information correctly from a very trusted and reliable source.
Stop being a hater for no reason. Rejoice with people in their good news and remember state facts and reasons next time.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by boyjo: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2018
Adakintroy:

Sorry brother. I really thought I deleted that comment. It was too harsh and foolish of mee...sorry men.

But on a lighter note. See as you DE threaten me with your insult. Your own DE tear shirt...Yan na...I , grin

Haha...ma Gee *chop knuckle* grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by teefeh25(f): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2018
Metuh:

Why should Linda reply a lunatic, after all it's a win-win situation as her child will suddenly become a mini celebrity.

It's not today that she started ranting about petty things. Linda should just ignore the old hag jare.

Na so o..at least they are providing us maximum fun from their drama
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by teefeh25(f): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2018
Afonja007:
this woman was deported from Canada over mental illnesses, first she attacked her father of been a ritualist then olamide then jide kosoko then one pastor that locked her up now is lindas turn and your type will believe kemi than linda ikeji because your a member of enemy of progress I see it in you,Linda will fool American hospital too? wait until linda show you and kemi her ponyor then you go believe

Hey! Chillax...i never said i believed Kemi over Linda.. i only said Linda isn't responding which makes it look suspicious(which is a natural thing..people tend to get suspicious when you ignore).. you really don't have to insult me, and I'm definitely not an enemy of progress..abi did i mention your name when i commented on the post??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Afonja007: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
teefeh25:

Hey! Chillax...i never said i believed Kemi over Linda.. i only said Linda isn't responding which makes it look suspicious(which is a natural thing..people tend to get suspicious when you ignore).. you really don't have to insult me, and I'm definitely not an enemy of progress..abi did i mention your name when i commented on the post??
if a naked mad man slapped you in open market square will you run for your life or fight the mad man?remember people see two of you fighting they will think two of you are mad in other to avoid that you will just go your own way thats what Linda did kemi is mad woman Linda won't fight her let a normal person say it
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Adakintroy: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
boyjo:

Haha...ma Gee *chop knuckle* grin

wink grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 20, 2018
Arrogant Swine
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by 9jathingsonpoint: 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
jealousy is worrying u
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Ayobami7(m): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by sammchuck1: 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
True talk. The difference between married people and single people should be kids . But wizkid and can't have changed that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alexreports Set To Wed Esther Eze: Ned Nwoko, Zainab Bagudu, Tony Nwulu React / Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) / Gifty Parties With Falz The Bahd Guy (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.