Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint (24878 Views)

Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu / IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara / Police Invite Saraki Over Offa Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by FarahAideed: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2018
freshboi88:

What do stand to gain by defending a politician who has been fingered in involving in such a crime that has taken d lives of people. Can't u just take a neutral stand and let the man prove his innocence. You guys are pathetic

Says someone that supports that evil Buhari ..Fingered indeed ..keep fooling urself

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by CocoaOla: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2018
Occultic men ruling Nigerians since 1960 bc God have mercy on Nigerians please save us

4 Likes

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by buhariguy(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2018
Timinho23:
I have just a question to ask,
If Saraki were a staunch Buhari loyalist, Would he be in this mess?
if he was a buharist (anti-corruptionist) he wouldn't have be disrespectful and be playing James Bond.

2 Likes

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by baysol: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2018
RevenGeMission:
SaraThief , Obey this Clarion call , respect yourself and clear your name

Funny some idiots want Adeosun's head but will not talk about Saraki's frivolities

Thiefno Melayer having graduated 12 years ago went back to ABU to regraduate , that case is under a carpet

Osunwon ( scale) being used for other people was not used for Kemi otherwise 60% of nass will be stoned to death

Iwo wii. I wonder what is wrong with Nigerian society and the propensity to be attracted to tainted and unrepentant liars and thieves. My simple guess is that large percentage of Nigerians are already compromised loving money so much they will do anything to get it no wonder many are engaging in yahoo, yahoo+, money ritual, money laundry, drug trafficking, kidnapping, baby stealing, paedophilia, cultism......the list is ended out of all egalitarian and worthwhile Nigeria saraki the thief is the only thing people could talk about today. A person that has achieved nothing as Governor, senate president.....only achievement he's obtained is how to snick into power and is hide and seek scheming all over the place. This man has been stealing money like a pro since he was with the moribund Societe general and this PDP schenanigan. let me remind yall that any mistake to vote in this mofo will make GEJ administration look like it was run by angels. A word they say is for the wise.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by ashjay001(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2018
Timinho23:

Adeosun was in no mess Babachir nko?

He either clears his name or gtfo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by myproperty(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2018
excomarow:

Off course

Is he above the law

Not at all. but kemi seems to be? oh her case is not criminal because she is at the other side. sorry, i forgot she had ran away
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by troublemakea(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2018
GavelSlam:

Were you deaf when the boy said Saraki armed them?
Told them to "dabaru" in his favour?

Did the police just pull his name out of a hat or wasn't it based on the confession of one his boys?

You supported Boko Haram yesterday, today you are supporting armed robbery.

Have some shame man.

you're an ignoramus....so you dont know the Nigerian police can torture you into saying anything to their favour
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by TFLASHOGEE(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2018
lol last last SARAKI go still win and becomes more popular. APC should free am jare the man to much.
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by bewla(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2018
dunkem21:

Don't mind them.. They're now asking for his NYSC certificate when he can just present a NEPA bill.

#GrowNigeria is a task and all hands must be on deck.
confused conflict riding youth that can debate without insulting one another want youth president Obasanjo once said it if Jesus was to rule or Muhammad or any order Lama Nigeria will not be right

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by shegzy30: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2018
Timinho23:
Once you are in the good book of the lifeless one, you are automatically a saint. If sarathief were to be in APC nothing of such will happen, all this summon up and down is simply because things has fall apart.

2 Likes

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Tomoyayi(m): 8:11am On Sep 18, 2018
myproperty:

they said they are not criminals but a clash between farmers and cattle breeders today and in another day they said the Fulani are foreigners, suddenly they said politicians are causing the problem to embarrass the buhari's government

"They said" Seriously shocked
No iota of sense in what you wrote.
Oga no vex sey I quote you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by excomarow(m): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2018
myproperty:

Not at all. but kemi seems to be? oh her case is not criminal because she is at the other side. sorry, i forgot she had ran away

Mtcweeeee
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Donspicey: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2018
Bubu Wan Sha Bring Bukola Down By All Means,,,.After Pdp Primaries We Go Know Wats Up,''
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by arabbunkum: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2018
Saraki will still triumph over them. That man is always a winner.
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2018
The President of the 97% is still masterminding a biased justice system against the Maradonic Saraki who played a smart one on the Cabal from Day 1, and this is Day 99 of the 100 days and the dummy still thinks he can nail a Judas to the Cross.

How did we let a nation get into the hands of a vindictive political polygamist from an administration of visible transformation and transmogrification.
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by myproperty(m): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2018
Tomoyayi:

"They said" Seriously shocked
No iota of sense in what you wrote.
Oga no vex sey I quote you.

no wahala! what you wrote is full of sense,
thank you

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Bizibi(m): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2018
Ariwa30:
Why are people not thinking the right way.. I think the federal government is too lenient with saraki on this case.. I believe he knew everything about the robbery,but it was not for the money.. I believe saraki used those people blood for some sacrifices or ritual something..
blood sacrifice,what is wrong with you people......
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by allstarfestus: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2018
NobodyKnows:

That Criminal should be arrested and not “summoned” he does not have immunity. He will be convicted and jailed in 2020 when Buhari is using second term. I promise you.
, you have allowed one derica of rice to block your thinking faculty ..how can they sentence a person that even the criminals ,said the gun he gave them they Dont know where its is , on what ground will he be convicted.., the fact that you collected one derica of rice does not mean your brain should stop working ...
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by mbjsuki(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2018
Nbote:
Dem don start again.. Why is d police more interested in Saraki dan d robbers who robbed d banks

Oga, can you invite a couple and expect one to attend? You will see the wife in the company of her husband,this practice goes hand in hand everywhere.
No man runs if nothing is chasing him,let him come clean and allow the masses to defend him. But with his arrogance and pride will draw him down faster than any other thing.
That's my submission.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by fuke(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2018
FarahAideed:

Enough of this nonsense please ...He armed them with what ? The robbers all agreed that the dismissed policeman brought all the rifles used for the robbery ...

Saraki would not have a hand i any robbery
not even of world bank, but he is guilty by association.

Be mindful of people you surround yourself with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2018
JusticeSeeker:
Saraki's hands aren't clean, though he didn't ask the boys to go and rob but sure, they are his thugs and he probably has armed them.

Every politician in Nigeria have their own thugs, they always use during elections. Saraki is just fighting a political battle. It's all because of his presidential ambition and nothing else.
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by wink2015(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2018
The Offa Robbery incident is like a TSETSE FLY IN THE SCORTUM of Senator Bukola Saraki.

Senator Saraki want to wave it off but the matter is refusing to go away.

Senator Saraki will definately leave with a bloody nose as the matter go through the judiciary.

President Muhammadu Buhari want to exploit every dividend from the Offa robbery that will nail Senator Saraki.

Senator Saraki is even making matter worse for himself by refusing to honourably resign as the President of the Senate even though the ovation is loud among APC politicians that he should resign.

Senator Saraki is fighting dirty to become President of Nigeria and that ambition is putting him in a cross road with President Buhari who want to secure a second term tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by FarahAideed: 8:27am On Sep 18, 2018
fuke:

Saraki would not have a hand i any robbery
not even of world bank, but he is guilty by association.

Be mindful of people you surround yourself with

Do you know what all the people that greet you do in their spare time when you are not there? Will it be fighting we rope you in for any crime they commit ..
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Bizibi(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2018
If this rubbish move is to plan another coup against saraki when they resume next week then APC members and their chairman are the biggest fools......
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Wallade(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2018
Based on my knowledge of law, I think this case is null and void abinitio because the crime occured in Offa so charging an accused to court in Lugbe, FCT-Abuja is an abuse of court proceedures.
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by cardoctor(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2018
OAFMods:

Can anyone listen to this shameless Igbo piece of shiit shamelessly defending someone who patronize thugs to kill 32 civilians ? Can anyone just imagine the lunatics PDP paid on NL to be defending them ?

How do u know he is IBO?
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Iziquiel(m): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2018
FarahAideed:

Says someone that supports that evil Buhari ..Fingered indeed ..keep fooling urself
Bro, ask yourself this question! Where do you think you would be right now if your shoes were found at the scene of the Offa robbery? I don't want to imagine where you would be by now if you were fingered in such a crime. Stop defending people who wouldn't do the same for you if the reverse was the case. The NPF is a useless organisation, that punk ass should be in detention proving his innocence he shouldn't be walking freely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 18, 2018
FarahAideed:

Enough of this nonsense please ...He armed them with what ? The robbers all agreed that the dismissed policeman brought all the rifles used for the robbery ...
Looking At Things From A Different Perspective,why Is The A P C So Obssessed With Saraki??
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by wiloy2k8(m): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2018
Adakintroy:
Lol saraki. How did you know arm robbers sef. Even me that claim to be a street boy don't know any arm robber.

But a honorable senator knows bunch of them. Lol!

I guess this honorable are more street than me.

Aside...

Saraki should sought himself out. Thought they all said Jonathan was weak. They have seen a strong man.

Buhari will never see his weakness oo..., just others.

Remind me of my friend. He will cheat on his wife and turn it around like. Why were you going through my phone?

It's all about strength upper hand how it's used.

Nigerians don't know this because many never grew up in the streets.no real street sense,

common sense find u
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2018
dunkem21:

E pepper am tongue

Again, if Saraki was caught by himself robbing a bank, we will still vote for him cheesy

Karma is a Nigerian grin

Wait until you get your Biafra then you can make him your first Biafran President. That would be very fitting seeing as you guys always support the criminally minded politicians.

We dash you Saraki, FFK, Melaye, Fayose Reno Omokri. Together y'all can form the Fraudulent Republic of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by JONSYN7154: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2018
FarahAideed:

don't mind him. They want to tarnish his political career but they have failed woefully.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello's Branded Drugs Spotted In Kogi (Photos) / Edo 2020: PDP Youths Kick Over Waiver For Obaseki / Yoruba Elders Disagree As Leadership Crisis Deepens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.