Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu (31195 Views)

Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer / Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint / Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by adenigga(m): 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu has been sued by an Abuja-based lawyer, Mike Enahoro-Ebah.
Naija News learnt that Enahoro-Ebah sued Tinubu over allegations of certificate forgery, falsification of age and lying on oath.

The lawyer sued the ruling party presidential candidate in three direct criminal complaints filed at the Chief Magistrate’s Court, Wuse Zone 6, Abuja.

While Enahoro-Ebah is the complainant, Tinubu is the sole defendant in the cases marked: CR/121/2022, CR/122/2022 and CR/123/2022 respectively.

The suits, dated November 9 and filed on November 10, 2022, by the lawyer himself, were brought pursuant to sections 88(1), 89(3), 109(a), 110(c) and 115(1)(b) and 119 of the Administration of Criminal Justice Act (ACJA), 2015; under the inherent jurisdiction and powers of the court secured by Section 6(6)(a) of the Nigerian Constitution,1999 (as amended).

Enahoro-Eba alleged that documents obtained from the Chicago State University by his attorney in the United States, Matthew J. Kolwals, through a subpoena in 22-L-007289, contained information that contradicts the material information provided by Tinubu in his sworn Form EC-9 Affidavit In Support of Personal Particulars submitted to INEC on June 17, 2022.

In the case of number: CR/121/2022, Enahoro-Ebah alleged that Tinubu presented “a forged Chicago State University certificate to INEC with the intent that it may be acted upon as genuine, thereby committed the offence of forgery contrary to Sections 362(a), 363 and 364 of the Penal Code Act, Cap. 532, Laws of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.”

Enahoro-Eba alleged that the copy of the Chicago State University Certificate released by the school “is radically different” from the copy attached to Tinubu’s sworn Form EC-9 submitted to INEC on June 17.

According to him, a direct comparison of both certificates reveals different dates of the issue by the university (June 22, 1979, and June 27, 1979); different university logos on both certificates; different grammatical construction on the faces of the certificates, and different signatures, among others.

He said in support of the defendant’s undergraduate admission application form submitted to Chicago State University in 1977, was a transcript from Southwest College, Chicago, bearing the name “Tinubu Bola A” which belongs to a female student, contrary to Form EC-9 submitted to INEC which indicated that Tinubu is a man.

The lawyer further alleged that Tinubu, that attended the university, indicated in his undergraduate admission application form that he graduated from Government College, Lagos, in 1970, while the defendant, in his Form EC-9 submitted to INEC, provided no information as to his attendance at the said Government College, Lagos, among other allegations.

No date has been fixed for the hearing.

https:///Alleged-Forgery-Fresh-Criminal-Complaints-Filed-Against-Tinubu

92 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Sannisege: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
It’s becoming clearer that Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Same way Buhari faced so many court cases before 2015 elections.

119 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
According to him, a direct comparison of both certificates reveals different dates of the issue by the university (June 22, 1979, and June 27, 1979); different university logos on both certificates; different grammatical construction on the faces of the certificates, and different signatures, among others.

This one don kolomental. I couldn't even understand the charges.

Several people wrote to Chicago state and they confirmed that Tinubu graduated from their school.

Below is the official letter from Chicago state showing issue date of June 22, 1979 on both documents.

It is as tho these people are gradually running mad all in a bid to find something to say about Tinubu. This same certificate was used by him as far back as '98 in his form CF001 back then too.

122 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by ALTERNATEID: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
Another attention seeking Obidient.

42 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by MrColdsweat: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
Osetigo

8 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Gucciblog: 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Another attention seeking Obidient.

Is Atiku not in the race again?

Peter Obi is really giving you guys nightmare

278 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Jflex07(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
Gucciblog:

The imps are scared of Fulani's.

120 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Nightwolf1: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
Thîefnubu is a thief, certificate forger, drug baron and cocaine sniffing addict.

Truth is bitter.

143 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by ALTERNATEID: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
Gucciblog:

Bola Tinubu has been sued by an Abuja-based lawyer, Mike Enahoro-Ebah.

By their name, we shall know them. If the name sounds like an Obidient and he behaves like an Obidient, he’s definitely an Obidient.

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by BarrElChapo(m): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
sad
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by GoodNaijaman: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Fake news gang. We know your way. BAT for presiident

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by DropsMic(m): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Whenever I remember that this man is a contender in the coming election my heart breaks a little. I don’t know why, but it seems like every black country on planet earth is out to outperform the others in evil. It really breaks my heart that in this 21st century African elders have refused to let go of their demonic hold on their countries.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by letristian: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
With all these questionable issues, I still wonder how a sane person would be supporting BAT

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by saferoom: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Issokay
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Oblongata: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Jagaban is coming…

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Felabrity: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Send the candidate with unknown background to jail

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Conner44: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
No matter how fast or far tinubu runs he can never run away from his shadow grin

After this man has finished with his own case I myself will still pay my lawyer to sue tinubu afresh concerning his life forgeries wink

Frog eyed thief

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Akinsete19(m): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
They want to finish this man patapata

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by kk2027: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Am I the only one who couldnt make a head or tail of what Tinubu was saying in Jos yesterday

I was trying so hard to listen to what he was saying but couldnt understsnd a thing

The only thing i understood was when he was shouting

Buharii Buharii Buharii Buharii

Please be sure to watch the video before quoting me

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Felabrity: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Why is nairaland not talking about report of the underage voters inec registered??

And one person with different identities? They should be sueing INEC

These are the issues on ground, we all know INEC or court can't disqualify Tinubu

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by adioolayi(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Yes!

Now una dey talk....make court settle this matter and put everything to rest..

Anyways, that's if it is not a matter that have been ruled upon before now.

Even at that..will the judiciary have the will to disqualify Tinubu

Time will tell

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Badada(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by EdiskyHarry: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
I'm not surprised.
In Nigeria once u have money, just get yourself any certificate even if your name or picture is not there, go to the court, swear affidavit, you are automatically qualified for any position as my president did.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by MITCHELL96: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Man is on a mission to turn Nigeria into a drug cartel country like Columbia, Mexico and Brazil grin

I'm just laughing at the people that will vote APC the second time, they will face hell pro max on earth grin

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Chijeep(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
The evil that men does live after them...

No stone will be left unturned.
TINUBU RETIRE AND GO AND ENJOY YOUR LOOTED MONEY WITH YOUR GRAND CHILDREN

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by royalamour(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
I totally have nothing against Tinubu even though he supported the herdsmen when they were killing and rapping his people just because of his ambition and his involvement in bringing in buhari who happens to be anti Nigeria.

My major concern is about this picture taken yesterday in Jos-Plateau state.

Isn't this man well above 88 or more than 90 years?

Look at his posture, isn't this man very old to attend to Nigeria's needs?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Moh247: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
David Hudeyen's Abuja lawyer

13 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by afbstrategies: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
shocked
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by tuoyoojo(m): 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wahala for whose way nor straight

See gbas gbos every where

Guy you need to see David's interview on Arise TV . He said this guy would be filing today

This is the interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDcncchnrwY

11 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Razy75g: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
Agadorians, how market? God bless PD...apc

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
Deja vu! Reminds me of Buhari in 2015. You gerrit?

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son(Omoluabi Ahmed Obi), that whoever votes for him(OBI) shall not fail but have a successful life.

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) / Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight / Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.