Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint (24893 Views)

Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu / IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara / Police Invite Saraki Over Offa Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by kollinpowel(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2018
OAFMods:

Can anyone listen to this shameless Igbo piece of shiit shamelessly defending someone who patronize thugs to kill 32 civilians ? Can anyone just imagine the lunatics PDP paid on NL to be defending them ?
Don't mind them ,probably if a family member was among those that were killed they won't be here saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Timinho23: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2018
ashjay001:

Adeosun was in no mess Babachir nko?

He either clears his name or gtfo
I am really sorry for you. how long did it take.?? Nigerians sacked Adeosun, Nigerians sacked Babachir Lawal, Nigerians sacked daura. anyone who thinks Buhari made those decisions is deluded

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Timinho23: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2018
excomarow:

Off course

Is he above the law
See. the duty of DSS is to compile all the dirty works of every damn politician and then they use that to do all kinds of antics. that's how secret service works all over the world. why is akpabio doing like a baby with a toy. even APC politicians know they must behave. every body knows Abba kyari has taken so much bribes than his fourth generation can finish spending. so trust me, he has done shit but so has every one

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Shaev7(m): 9:14am On Sep 18, 2018
This country self. When you read some news you don't just know what to say.

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by lordtosan(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2018
Timinho23:
I have just a question to ask,
If Saraki were a staunch Buhari loyalist, Would he be in this mess?
I want to ask this question, if Kemi was in PDP would she have been treated that way over forgery of NYSC certificate?

Nonsense question. Summon the thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by badesco(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2018
Despite the supreme court ruling, some disgruntled lawyers and bad belle people still trying to maneuver the court process to embarrass the senate president. They will all fail in jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by JacksonOyibo: 9:28am On Sep 18, 2018
smiley
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by munazafar(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2018
[quote author=OAFMods post=71295063]

Can anyone listen to this shameless Igbo piece of shiit shamelessly defending someone who patronize thugs to kill 32 civilians ? Can anyone just imagine the lunatics PDP paid on NL to be defending them ? [/quote
Its quite interesting that u can make your points without anyone accusing u of supporting bihari to jail an innocent man but an Igbo man can't make his point without u accusing him of supporting a guilty politician.
Check out such hate against your Igbo brother in your by force country.
Odiegwu.
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by JERRYDON005: 9:29am On Sep 18, 2018
If i call you fool my pastor will invite me to his office and say eventhough you are right but dont forget you are a child of God
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by ddave2020: 9:32am On Sep 18, 2018
What kind of rubbish is these

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by professorPABX: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2018
Timinho23:

I am really sorry for you. how long did it take.?? Nigerians sacked Adeosun, Nigerians sacked Babachir Lawal, Nigerians sacked daura. anyone who thinks Buhari made those decisions is deluded

It is not majority of Nigerians but IBOs propaganda machinery. I can authoritatively tell you all the noises against the people you mentioned above are not from the North or South West, even the commentators on media are not from these zones.

Under GEJ, Emir Sanusi as CBN governor indicted Diezani over oil money, the House of Reps indicted Arunma Oteh the DG of SEC , there was fraud at NCAA (Stella Odua) involving the smuggling of vehicles by car dealer without import duty and procurement at a high price by the Minister. Nothing happened. The propaganda machinery of the Ibos never allowed Nigerians to remove these people. Out of frustration, the House of Reps made zero budget for SEC in 2015 budget which made NASS to pass zero budget for SEC, nothing happened.

It was IBOs propaganda machinery that made Okonjo - Iweala & other people to escape without telling us what happened to our reserve.

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by ashjay001(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2018
Timinho23:

Carry ur sorry dash urself! As if we didn't have previous govts or even PMB himself, ignoring public opinion undecided

Until our votes truly counts, any Nigerian thinking he sacked Daura/Adeosun, remains deluded!

The uproar, over their replacements, is yet to die down. Shows u, how truly effective ur protests were
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by diltstwoods(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2018
chiscodedon:
Buhari and his devil party gimmicks, have watched saraki tour on #grownaija, seen he has a better well planned campaign strategy, how his winning heart of the youth, they're now fighting so hard to indict him... It will never work for them... Naija must be better
And Saraki is the real definition of a devil. Comes to you in the form of what you like and want to hear. Sweet talks don’t do it bro. Saraki’s is just a power thirsty demon with zero good intentions for the country. He has too many dirts on him and only a party full of zombies like PDP can accommodate him. I’m a youth and I will never support Saraki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Timinho23: 9:59am On Sep 18, 2018
professorPABX:

It is not majority of Nigerians but IBOs propaganda machinery. I can authoritatively tell you all the noises against the people you mentioned above are not from the North or South West, even the commentators on media are not from these zones.

Under GEJ, Emir Sanusi as CBN governor indicted Diezani over oil money, the House of Reps indicted Arunma Oteh the DG of SEC , there was fraud at NCAA (Stella Odua) involving the smuggling of vehicles by car dealer without import duty and procurement at a high price by the Minister. Nothing happened. The propaganda machinery of the Ibos never allowed Nigerians to remove these people. Out of frustration, the House of Reps made zero budget for SEC in 2015 budget which made NASS to pass zero budget for SEC, nothing happened.

It was IBOs propaganda machinery that made Okonjo - Iweala & other people to escape without telling us what happened to our reserve.
That's the problem we have in this country. Every one knows Jonathan was a good man but weak and ineffectual leader. we thought Buhari was stronger and had greater political will.
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Adakintroy: 9:59am On Sep 18, 2018
wiloy2k8:

common sense find u

I was making my point. My point since it's a public forum and everyone is entitles to his own opinion. We don't necessarily have to share the same views.

You can contradict my view point. But you don't have to debase yourself to insult without making any point.

You owe it to yourself to make sense first.

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by MartinCorridon: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2018
dunkem21:

E pepper am tongue

Again, if Saraki was caught by himself robbing a bank, we will still vote for him cheesy

Karma is a Nigerian grin

I like you, my friend.

You are an Igbo guy and you have pledged your lifetime and soul to licking the yansh of Yoruba men like FFK, Fayose and Bukola.

It is good to quickly discover your calling in Life grin

2 Likes

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Kylekent59: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2018
I notice people these days believe whatever they read online.

We weren't there when it all happened,so it would be wrong of us making a bias comment.

Just one thing I know for sure, the guilt always has a price to pay.

He might be innocent of the crime or guilty of the crime, but just know that the truth must surely comes out one day.

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by OlaAshawo: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2018
[s]
MartinCorridon:

I like you, my friend.

You are an Igbo guy and you have pledged your lifetime and soul to licking the yansh of Yoruba men like FFK, Fayose and Bukola.

It is good to quickly discover your calling in Life grin
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by AGBORLU31PRINCE(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2018
Bukola Saraki is better
1. He is young
2. He is educated
3. He is vast
4. He is articulative
5. He is fluent
6. In all, he is composed
That is the kind of president Nigeria needs now. Nigeria must be great again

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by xest(m): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2018
GavelSlam:
Saraki, you have a case to answer.

The boys you armed killed 31 members of the public.

The blood of the innocent cries out.
shut up there. Can't u see this is political. Arm them to rob a bank for what? Use ur head there olodo.

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Deruu4life(m): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2018
dunkem21:
Even if Saraki is caught robbing a bank, we will still vote for him cheesy

Sai..raki wink

shame on you man, I have no doubt that you're currently an armed robber.... you're not a true Nigerian. u should be ashamed of yourself. I pray he robs a bank close to your house and kill some of your relatives, then you would know what those who lost their relatives during offa robbery passed through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Humility017(m): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2018
sureheaven:
Saraki is a thief......
just like your bubu

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Seetto: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2018
chiscodedon:

And you supporting one who armed Boko haram and herdsmen... One that have sent thousands of humans to early grave... Even the land has rejected bubu

U need sense activator.
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by chiscodedon(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2018
diltstwoods:
And Saraki is the real definition of a devil. Comes to you in the form of what you like and want to hear. Sweet talks don’t do it bro. Saraki’s is just a power thirsty demon with zero good intentions for the country. He has too many dirts on him and only a party full of zombies like PDP can accommodate him. I’m a youth and I will never support Saraki.
Really..? You forget so soon.. How APC, bubu, oshomole were all over him begging him not to leave... Bro, all you have against him is envy...
All you mentioned above are attributes of bubu, a man that is power intoxicated. Saraki is never a saint, but he's 200% better than the lifeless one

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by jchioma: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
All I know is that; No weapon that 's fashioned against Saraki shall prosper!
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Guestlander: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
TheMan3:
so word of mouth is enough to implicate the no 2 man in Nigeria?

Does being the no 2 in Nigeria put you above the law? By the way, Osinbajo is no 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by TheMan3: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
Guestlander:

Does being the no 2 in Nigeria put you above the law? By the way, Osinbajo is no 2.
No 1 is president
No 2 is Senate president
No3 is vice president

So if a criminal should confess somewhere is zaria that you have him guns without evidence, that automatically makes you a criminal right ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Guestlander: 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
TheMan3:

No 1 is president
No 2 is Senate president
No3 is vice president

So if a criminal should confess somewhere is zaria that you have him guns without evidence, that automatically makes you a criminal right ?

No, but if I refuse to cooperate with the police to let them know I've never been anywhere near Zaria then that is a clear case of obstruction.
Regarding no 2 or not, you have no idea what you are talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by TheMan3: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
Guestlander:

No, but if I refuse to cooperate with the police to let them know I've never been anywhere near Zaria then that is a clear case of obstruction.
Regarding no 2 or not, you have no idea what you are talking about.
you can see a case of pure political motives in this case, but yet you choose deliberately to look the other way because of your blind support of the ruling party.

30 people died in that attack. That's 30 families affected directly, they lost their loved ones for ever. All this government can do is to manipulate it for political gains. How do you think the family of the dead will feel right now?

But I hope when this tirany gets to your doorstep you won't cry out. When it begins to affect you directly and your family members know that it's the flame you have been fanning that has finally kindled.
Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Guestlander: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
TheMan3:
you can see a case of pure political motives in this case, but yet you choose deliberately to look the other way because of your blind support of the ruling party.

30 people died in that attack. That's 30 families affected directly, they lost their loved ones for ever. All this government can do is to manipulate it for political gains. How do you think the family of the dead will feel right now?

But I hope when this tirany gets to your doorstep you won't cry out. When it begins to affect you directly and your family members know that it's the flame you have been fanning that has finally kindled.

This is the problem I have with a lot of you on this forum, throwing out baseless accusations without a shred of evidence. Saraki is not charged or convicted of any crimes yet. He is a senior lawmaker, why in the name of God can he not respect the laws he is making?
Not even the president of United states will refuse to talk to the police, it is not an evidence of guilt. It is your responsibility to honor a police invitation, not doing so might lead to a warrant being issued against you. But none of these has been done to Saraki yet. Is he above the law?
Is his freedom or his life more important than those of the 33 Nigerians brutally murdered for nothing?

We have seen this type of reasoning many times when someone in a high position is accused of a wrongdoing, immediately people like you will jump into a conclusion that he is being persecuted for this and that and the main question will be lost in all the noise. Is he guilty or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint by Xcaphiny(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
Allow dis man joo... Na only him b criminal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army Personnel / Atiku expresses disappointment at Police handling of EndSARS Memorial / Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.