Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. (47826 Views)

Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding / Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground / New Way Of Spraying Money In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
Abeg na God i use beg you
Is this event happening live ?!!
If so where ?!!
I want to volunteer to sweep the surroundings absolutely free of charge ;DAbeg na God i use beg you
Is this event happening live ?!!
If so where ?!!
I want to volunteer to sweep the surroundings absolutely free of charge
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by crafteck(m): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I wish Linda ikeji son go kpai make we rest

Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by awoofawoo: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
Money is not their problem and many probably didn't get it through noble mean..... Only partially insane folks treat money as such.....Nairaland Grammar Police GP and Anti Gbagaun Squad AGS....... Over to you grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Realdeals(m): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
And someone expect Trump to be kind to African
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by docjuli(m): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

"Notice me or I quench"

We have noticed you
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
queensera:
Nigerian millionaires were Seen spraying $1 note like its going out of Fashion.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/nigerian-millionaires-blowing-money-like-its-going-out-of-fashion/

You mean drug dollars ba?.
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
HOW DO I BELIEVE THIS REPORT.WHO CAN IDENTIFY THOSE PIECES OF PAPERS AS DOLLAR NOTES. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by delzbaba(m): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
shift mouth ode
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by jesmond3945: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
Lol you mean blowing worthless money thanks to our leaders. In the past when naira had value who born you to desecrate the currency but now look at how worthless the currency has become.
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by koolaid87: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

After your mama first born kpai

Oponu
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
Worthless money! embarassed
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by YomiBankz(m): 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
Spend you money wisely....come and buy !!

Fairly used Iphone 6 with 2GB RAM and 16Gb storage (60k). with a nice rubber casing..bought it on eBay and i haven't used it up to 3 months...i live in Lugbe and i work in Maitama Abuja, we can meet in either of the locations for phone verification. Call/chat 08100022182

Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Saao(m): 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
Metuh:

Where is your proof that this happened in Nigeria? Is it only in Nigeria that people spray money? You need to reset your mentality first and start thinking.

Na so, poor man anthem. Why haven't you become rich with your legitimate hustle

Who will check it for you? Your hands and legs break? Broke Girls self. mtcheew

You know this because you are a millionaire with legitimate money or what? Hungry somebody

Poor man quote

Na that hunger go kill them. Make e con dey share money give them? Are you thinking at all?

You are the poor frustrated somebody here. The reason you are criticizing them is because you lack.

How much have you worked for? Mr Workaholic. Nonsense

You know this because you have ever engaged in any illegal means before? Shut up ur mouth and goan hustle my friend.
see this one? Please try get sense abeg
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by pacificom: 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
queensera:
Nigerian millionaires were Seen spraying $1 note like its going out of Fashion.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/nigerian-millionaires-blowing-money-like-its-going-out-of-fashion/

What is EFCC looking at. I beg arrest this bloody ritualist for money laundering. Peoples Relatives are missing everyday, and this is a country where 75% of population are living below poverty level.
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Metuh: 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
Saao:
see this one? Please try get sense abeg
You need a truckload of it.
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by frozen70(f): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Why is your mind so dirty like this

Why do you wish that child death

You are alive and making this comment because someone didn't wish you same

Since you are frustrated go to the nearest river and (commit suicide) do the needful by cooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by DABREEZYTOS(f): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
.....and start thinking about how insensitive and immature you are right?...ok noted
Metuh:

Where is your proof that this happened in Nigeria? Is it only in Nigeria that people spray money? You need to reset your mentality first and start thinking.

You know this because you are a millionaire with legitimate money or what? Hungry somebody

Poor man quote

Na that hunger go kill them. Make e con dey share money give them? Are you thinking at all?

You are the poor frustrated somebody here. The reason you are criticizing them is because you lack.

You know this because you have ever engaged in any illegal means before? Shut up ur mouth and goan hustle my friend.
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by rofanx13: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
That's nasty guy
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by seangy4konji: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
Their problem.
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Guestlander: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Na wha o. Many sadists on Nairaland. You are someone's child why don't you kpai yourself?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Metuh: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
DABREEZYTOS:
.....and start thinking about how insensitive and immature you are right?...ok noted
How will you feel when someone calls you a prostitute just because you are rich? Use your sense and be sensitive too.

Mrs matured woman, go and start working. No man wants a liability.
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by djon78(m): 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
Africans and vanity. This is simply as a result of poverty of the mind and questionable means of wealth.
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Newboss(m): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
$1 note is less than 1000 Naira note. angry

Highest 2000 $1 notes. angry

Less than 1m Naira. angry

It's an illusion only few will get. angry
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by DABREEZYTOS(f): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
lmao.........now i know the kinda (boy) u are,,,,FYI,,,,I'M NOT AMONG THOSE WHO ARE HELL BENT ON GETTING CRUMBS THAT DROPS OFF A MAN'S TABLE....I'M SO HAPPY TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WHATEVER I AM TODAY IS PURELY GOD'S GRACE AND MY HUSTLE...as in LEGIT HUSTLE.QUOTE ME AGAIN,,,AND YOU'D REGRET YOU DID
Metuh:

How will you feel when someone calls you a prostitute just because you are rich? Use your sense and be sensitive too.

Mrs matured woman, go and start working. No man wants a liability.

Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Born2Breed(f): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Metuh: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
DABREEZYTOS:
lmao.........now i know the kinda (boy) u are,,,,FYI,,,,I'M NOT AMONG THOSE WHO ARE HELL BENT ON GETTING CRUMBS THAT DROPS OFF A MAN'S TABLE....I'M SO HAPPY TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WHATEVER I AM TODAY IS PURELY GOD'S GRACE AND MY HUSTLE...as in LEGIT HUSTLE.QUOTE ME AGAIN,,,AND YOU'D REGRET YOU DID
Even prostitutes and armed robbers mention the name of God while at service. So what's the proof that you arent one of them?

Gods grace indeed, small girl big sugar daddy grin

Your type are the ones yahoo boys use
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Newboss(m): 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
djon78:
Africans and vanity. This is simply as a result of poverty of the mind and questionable means of wealth.
Guy, that is $1 note (365 Naira note). What you see there is at most 2000 pieces. angry $2000. That's what some workers earn per week. angry There is absolutely no big deal in the amount angry

It's a celebration for them, and that is how they show love. angry
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by DABREEZYTOS(f): 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
MOREVER,,did i call them names like ritualists or anything??/....biko why are you so pained sef?
DABREEZYTOS:
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by flyca: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
Metuh:

Poor man quote

See how you took time defending this stupidity. Wanna be wirelboy, jobless somebody. grin
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by DABREEZYTOS(f): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
Slowpoke..i aint small girl with big God....i'm purely a product of God's EXTRAVAGANT GRACE...it's only those who tread the path of your so called yahoo guys or sugar daddies that'll get used for ritual...nah,,not me.i needn't to prove anything to a shallow-minded person like you
Metuh:

Even prostitutes and armed robbers mention the name of God while at service. So what's the proof that you arent one of them?

Gods grace indeed, small girl big sugar daddy grin

Your type are the ones yahoo boys use

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos / Lagos Godgift A.k.a Kolo Burial, Friend Attempts To Enter Grave (Photos) / Things Any Groom At A Yoruba Introduction Ceremony Will Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.