Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. (47828 Views)

Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding / Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground / New Way Of Spraying Money In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Proffdada: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I wish Linda ikeji son go kpai make we rest

Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ah ah why now? Did baby J offend you?
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Metuh: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
DABREEZYTOS:
Slowpoke..i aint small girl with big God....i'm purely a product of God's EXTRAVAGANT GRACE...it's only those who tread the path of your so called yahoo guys or sugar daddies that'll get used for ritual...nah,,not me.i needn't to prove anything to a shallow-minded person like you
Then what's the source of your income? God?

The table has turned to your side now, you are mentioning Gods name. grin

if not prostitution, what else can get you money? Tell us
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Metuh: 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
flyca:

See how you took time defending this stupidity. Wanna be wirelboy, jobless somebody. grin
I don't need to be a yahoo boy before I wire senses into your empty skull. nonsense.

Hungry broke and frustrated souls like yours who are too lazy to work will term every rich persons illegal just because nobody could make it from your end.
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Newboss(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

You mean drug dollars ba?.
Guy, it's $1(365 Naira), not 1k Naira. angry

How many pieces do you think it takes to get to 1m Naira? angry Less than 3000 pieces. angry

Use your imagination and estimate how many pieces are there on the floorangry

Chicken change, bro. angry
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

grin you are evil woh
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by DABREEZYTOS(f): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
just like prostitution got the females in your generation money,right...exchanging words with someone like you is just like trying to pour fuel in a faulty generator
Metuh:

Then what's the source of your income? God?

The table has turned to your side now, you are mentioning Gods name. grin

if not prostitution, what else can get you money? Tell us
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by leksite120(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
omg.. no guys fr dis place ni... if Na me... I fr pack up to 100
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by nnaeyes6: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Which kind animal be this?
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by olurili(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
Metuh:

Where is your proof that this happened in Nigeria? Is it only in Nigeria that people spray money? You need to reset your mentality first and start thinking.

Na so, poor man anthem. Why haven't you become rich with your legitimate hustle

Who will check it for you? Your hands and legs break? Broke Girls self. mtcheew

You know this because you are a millionaire with legitimate money or what? Hungry somebody

Poor man quote

Na that hunger go kill them. Make e con dey share money give them? Are you thinking at all?

You are the poor frustrated somebody here. The reason you are criticizing them is because you lack.

How much have you worked for? Mr Workaholic. Nonsense

You know this because you have ever engaged in any illegal means before? Shut up ur mouth and goan hustle my friend.

you con get time to reply all of them like this you try oooo
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Abortedfetus(m): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
are u mad ni.
is your brain paining you.
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Metuh: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
DABREEZYTOS:
just like prostitution got the females in your generation money,right...exchanging words with someone like you is just like trying to pour fuel in a faulty generator
The feeling is mutual. grin

I can't continue arguing with an empty barrel who types without thinking. Ordinary for you to explain how you came across the little change in your bank account is war. grin

But you call others criminals en? You are seriously sick and suffering.
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by AnuliKay: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
These rich people sha. Oh well.

The 70th Primetime Emmy Awards held today at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.It is a star-studded affair, hosted by Saturday Night Live’s Colin Jost and Michael Che.

One reason we love award shows, are the red carpet looks. These beautiful ensembles are a staple at every award show and leave us yearning for more. The 2018 Emmy’s is no exception as the photographs below will prove. In no particular order, here are the top twenty dresses on the Emmy Red Carpet.

See all the beautiful looks: https://kaynuli.com/the-top-20-best-dresses-at-the-emmys/

Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by LyfeJennings(m): 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

I wish ur entire generation and that of those who liked ur cruel comments Kpai make we rest
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by manny4u(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
What kind of gross misguided animal are you?
Haba!!!!! sad sad sad
And the yeye mod on this forum will not see this idiot.
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by flyca: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
Metuh:

[s]I don't need to be a yahoo boy before I wire senses into your empty skull. nonsense.

Hungry broke and frustrated souls like yours who are too lazy to work will term every rich persons illegal just because nobody could make it from your end.[/s]
E pain am grin
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by xpressionx(m): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Are u a devil?
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by NigPatriot(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

if Kpai means prospers, i wish you the same, if Kpai means the other thing i dont wanna think of, then i still wish you the same... Ewu!
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by choocboi: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
While there are poor people surviving with less than a dollar a day if God wants to know about money he will look at the people he gives it to.
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
I don't just know why, police no dey ever arrest this people, I think the Nigerian police need to introduce whistle blowing on this one.
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
When another person wish same to you make you no cry go meet God ooo
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Come
No,come closer I will not beat you

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Oluelese(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
mumu
angry undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by FrankTalk1: 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hard earned wealth is not blown away that way.

Bill Gates and the likes don't spend their money that way.

They would rather give the money to the less privileged and philanthropy.

See 20 MONEY HABITS THAT MAKE PEOPLE POOR AND HOW YOU CAN AVOID THEM.
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
Newboss:
Guy, it's $1(365 Naira), not 1k Naira. angry

How many pieces do you think it takes to get to 1m Naira? angry Less than 3000 pieces. angry

Use your imagination and estimate how many pieces are there on the floorangry

Chicken change, bro. angry

Where in my post did I mentioned Naira?
BTW, I am also familiar with the exchange rate and therefore appreciate the disparity between the two currencies
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by paix(m): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
African mentality at its peak. I am not impressed at all.
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by emperorblog(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

No hot blooded area guyz in that occassion oh.......Thats why those notes can lay peacefully on that floor.

If u know u know
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by DABREEZYTOS(f): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
it's now so obvious who you are....A FOOL.....IMAGINE A whiner like you asking me how i got the change in my account,,as if i answer to a dumbass like you.ewu
Metuh:

I can't continue arguing with an empty barrel who types without thinking. Ordinary for you to explain how you came across the little change in your bank account is war. grin

Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by DABREEZYTOS(f): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
now i know you are BLIND as well.........imagine....saying i called others CRIMINALS..Anuofia
Metuh:

Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Duru1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nigeria is one of the most regrettable entity in human nature. What an accidental discharge.
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by kosmoky(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
This is Nigeria everybody is a criminal
grin
Re: Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
Drug money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos / Lagos Godgift A.k.a Kolo Burial, Friend Attempts To Enter Grave (Photos) / Things Any Groom At A Yoruba Introduction Ceremony Will Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.