Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity (8050 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tollzara:
Hmm. Alright, then. I'll save it for tomorrow's chapter. Thanks a lot for your feedbacks. Much appreciated. smiley

Lemme change the title.
You're welcome.

It's not everyday i get to meet hot-brains like you.
Really, the pleasure is mine wink
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Tollzara(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
zinnyzee:
You're welcome.

It's not everyday i get to meet hot-brains like you.
Really, the pleasure is mine wink
I'm honored, dear. smiley

If you don't mind having some fun, look up the meaning of the word, "hot-brain." But don't tell me what you find. grin

On a more serious note, I know you mean something different. And I really appreciate the compliment. Thanks a lot. smiley
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tollzara:
I'm honored, dear. smiley

If you don't mind having some fun, look up the meaning of the word, "hot-brain." But don't tell me what you find. grin

On a more serious note, I know you mean something different. And I really appreciate the compliment. Thanks a lot. smiley
Actually, i mean hot-brain asin hot-brain.
You've got this fiery temprament, it's not everyday i get to meet people like that is what i'm saying.

Even tho you can be your sweet when it suits you!
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Tollzara(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
zinnyzee:
Actually, i mean hot-brain asin hot-brain.
You've got this fiery temprament, it's not everyday i get to meet people like that is what i'm saying.

Even tho you can be your sweet when it suits you!
Oh! I didn't know you've noticed the Dionysius in me. The mad God gives me too much wine to drink. But I haven't exhibited much of that madness on this moniker, since Tozara got banned, so I was assuming you haven't seen me much in my intoxicated state. That's why I thought you were referring to intelligence. grin

You're right. And I appreciate the compliment, all the same. It's an even more interesting compliment since my Dionysian passion and lunacy has a spiritual significance to me. grin

Thanks a lot. smiley
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tollzara:
Oh! I didn't know you've noticed the Dionysius in me. The mad God gives me too much wine to drink. But I haven't exhibited much of that madness on this moniker, since Tozara got banned, so I was assuming you haven't seen me much in my intoxicated state. That's why I thought you were referring to intelligence. grin

You're right. And I appreciate the compliment, all the same. It's an even more interesting compliment since my Dionysian passion and lunacy has a spiritual significance to me. grin

Thanks a lot. smiley
Lolz... This is getting interesting.

You're welcome all the same.
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Tollzara(m): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... This is getting interesting.

You're welcome all the same.
I hope you had a wonderful day. smiley
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Solly1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
THIS, CERTAINLY, IS A TALE TO RECKON WITH....

I'VE GOT YOUR BACK BRO, BRING IT ON.

BTW, WHERE'D YOU GET THE 'TITLE' FROM?
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Tollzara(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
Solly1:
THIS, CERTAINLY, IS A TALE TO RECKON WITH....

I'VE GOT YOUR BACK BRO, BRING IT ON.

BTW, WHERE'D YOU GET THE 'TITLE' FROM?
Thanks, bro. Your feedback will be much appreciated. This one is encouraging. smiley

As for the title of the book? Believe me, it's a random title I came up with while eating. grin
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Solly1(m): 12:26am On Sep 21, 2018
LOL, SO MUCH FOR A TITLE THAT ERUPTED WHILST DINNING...

LOOKING FORWARD TO AN ADVENTURE FULL OF INTRIQUE, SUSPENSE AND 'CRUDITY'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
Here today.... Bring it on as early as possible. smiley
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Haywhaie(m): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
zinnyzee:
Here today.... Bring it on as early as possible. smiley
So, Tozara has been banned. Well, he was never part of this.

But, Tollzara has also been banned. So, Haywhaie will be standing in for him. He'll be the one to continue with the story. Don't mind the new drapery. It's not that different. Apart from the name, it's the same brain as Tollzara's.

Cc. Solly1
Abiiiike
MhisTahrah
Optimist1998
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Haywhaie(m): 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
Clown King

Jay and Abass had parted ways not too long ago. The young man had shown another mysterious side to him. He had invited Jay over for a dinner. Of course, not quite the "posh" treat Jay would have expected given his kind of association and social standing, but it wasn't much of a surprise, as seen in their previous choice of a low class Amusement park. Femi had made an assumption suggesting their penchant for choosing crass locations for their meetings with him in a coded attempt at mockery. But, in the words of Abass, he had called him over to enjoy a good meal, the kind he had never been fortunate enough to have in a very long time, before stepping into the room of time that opens a new epoch in his rather turbulent life and pathetic existence. Apparently, there's more to this invitation to House of Janet than Abass is telling him, and while he claimed to have taken him to a restaurant as his own little way of congratulating him for his anticipated good fortune, he remains deeply convinced that the young man has something up his sleeve, maybe not entirely sinister, but definitely self-interested and self-gratifying. He has to be wary of him and tread more carefully.

Mama Kunle Foods. There's something about the name that puts him off. He might have fallen from glory, but the billionaire in him is not entirely dead. He is poor, yes, but he can still feel disgust. After all, he's never been comfortable with the life of a loser he's been cursed to lead. But despite how off-putting it was being there, they had quite the tasty dishes. Two rolls of amala. A roll of fufu. The most palatable egusi soup, more delicious than it is beguiling and attractive, with three pieces of beef assembled on its surface. Indeed, he hasn't had a meal half as nice in a long while. Abass demolished a mountain of eba, with okro soup, and a large piece of ponmo with an appearance that promised a soft and tender massage on the lips, and a gentle, but swift travel down the throat. He seemed to be full of happiness and delight. Perhaps, he didn't invite him there to mock his pitiful social and financial standing, but because even though he has risen above the grass, he remains attached to the atmosphere of the ghetto. His love for local dishes was undeniable, and he seemed to get a peculiar high from having them in a local environment, the kind no five star restaurant could give.

It's almost 6 PM in the evening, and he'll have to be at House of Janet very soon. It seems to be getting darker in Ikoyi as compared to other neighbourhoods of Lagos. He was at Ikorodu a while ago, and the sky was brighter than this. Or maybe a lot of time has passed since he left Ikorodu Garage to reach here on foot. Alex stays in Ikoyi, and he hadn't managed to get through to him on his mobile phone, so he has to walk down here to get to him. But now that the clouds are beginning to lose their light, darkness coming out to envelop the sky, he'd better get going, so he doesn't get stuck in the traffic and miss his appointment. He needs Alex to come around and perform in House of Janet. But it's already getting late, so he can only hope he shows up. Forget Alex. Time to head out. For a madhouse where everything goes, where rare human primitiveness is manifested at its barest and rawest, he certainly won't be talking about Shakespeare or any of his works. Make sure to drop bardolatry at the door. He'll have to be creative, to think nasty, say nasty, be nasty. How else to fire the imaginations of the wildly intoxicated debauched? How else to make electric, human bolts that no longer have any nuts holding them in place?

His eyes are glowing, and he can see red light. When last did he take Champagne? He is already immersed in the action. He is talking about the Marquis de Sade, arguably the most controversial figure in sexual history, the French aristocrat after whom the practice of sadism is named. He has their attention. Thank the heavens he decided against coming to act a Shakespeare. What would have been his fate? Would he have been stoned? Spat at? Thrown out of the club? A Shakespeare would have no words to stoke the passions of these hungry fools. Absolutely no imagination to gratify their reptilian impulses. He can almost feel some of them sampling the countours of his nakęd body that has become badly sculpted by poverty. The lust, the craving, even for the most distasteful of sexual species. Of course, he can see neither their faces nor the movement of their eyes. But what is to make him believe that these emptiest of entities, forever chasing after the wind of pleasure, would have any tastes at all, or have the nerve to be choosy, after being consumed by their wildness? Among the ladies he can already see those wetting themselves, no thanks to the erotic atmosphere around them. The vagina juices drip down their slimy laps like lime, mixing with their sweat that has blended with their shining skins. Perhaps, the bulging veins on his very own erect penįs has contributed to this ecstatic effect. As he talks about Sade and his exploits, he's greeted with moans, as appreciation, as encouragement. Splashed with alcohol by squirting ladies. To him, they are no longer women, they have become medieval witches. He wonders what lies each one of them - celebrity? Business woman? Prophetess? - must have posted on her Instagram page or Facebook wall this morning. The men were even more hysterical with their erotic noise, groaning like bulls. Nakęd beasts that disgust Jay and almost crush his senses. Nevertheless, this is the ritual of Bling, the ceremony of Midas, where the have-it-alls take off the fake masks and put on authentic ones. They exchange their souls for the greatest pleasure, that transcend the human condition. No drugs on earth can give them it. No amount of money can make the purchase.

He wonders why he's doing this? Of course, he's enjoying it. He's about to regain his lost pearls of glory. What's not to like? Give the dogs the bones that make them drool. They can go back outside and tell lies under the watchful, yet indifferent eyes, of the sun, and come back for more under the next moonlight. After all, if the sun isn't indifferent, wouldn't it have incinerated their souls?

House of Janet is more of a shrine than a night club, where spirituality is accessed through debauchery. Only those thirsty enough for power, hungry enough for glory, and desperate enough for divinity, and have enough money to buy themselves a sit in the cult are afforded membership of the house. Only interested and qualified members of the elite class. It is an attempt at attaining the transhumanist condition that science has been pursuing for decades, through purely spiritual means. It involves connecting to the very roots of the soul, starting with the basest physical intimacy and sexual freedom. It equally involves masters in the art of hypnosis performing passion-inducing literature in a way that creeps into the mind and stimulates all threads of pleasure that raise the soul to higher planes that cannot be reached through physical means. It is the greatest experience for everyone involved in this Dark Ritual in the Red Room.

Jay obtained his Psychology degree at 23, from the University of Glasgow, United Kingdom. He bagged his PhD from Oxford at 25, with a complex and elaborate thesis on Hypnosis and Sex, weirdly titled A Contemporary Analysis on the Practicability of the Striptease of Salomé that Beguiled Nietzsche Before He Could Think, and Its Pertinence to Our Psychological Situation as a Socio-Economic Polity. Even his supervisors could not understand it.

He's the Master of Hypnosis for tonight's show. He is determined to mess with the psyche of the loonies in the room. It is time to regain his lost crown, and together with all the diamonds he had it studded with.

Still on Sade, he stops speaking for a second. Then he continues, "A question for you all."

"What?", asks one woman, with semen dropping from her mouth. She had opened the section of her mask concealing her mouth, giving one of the men a bløwjob in the middle of Jay's performance.

"A question was posed in a CIA memorandum, January 1952. It goes thus, ‘Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature such as self preservation?’ That was the subject of my thesis during my doctorate. Whether or not I have found an answer is not the issue. But, how much of yourselves are you willing to give away for the highest high, the high that never falls? The divine orgasm? How much of yourselves are you willing to give away to reach the end of your goals on the plane of transcendence and pleasure? How much of your souls are you willing to sell?"

The silence in the Red Room is so deafening you can hear the screeches caused by the collision of Oxygen and Nitrogen atoms in the air.

"How much truth can you bare? How much truth can you dare?"

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
Haywhaie:
So, Tozara has been banned. Well, he was never part of this.

But, Tollzara has also been banned. So, Haywhaie will be standing in for him. He'll be the one to continue with the story. Don't mind the new drapery. It's not that different. Apart from the name, it's the same brain as Tollzara's.

Cc. Solly1
Abiiiike
MhisTahrah
Optimist1998
Lolz... That's actually predictable since Tollzara has got a temper like a ball of fire.

Whatever moniker is fine by me tho'
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Solly1(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
WELL THEN, WE'LL AWAIT ON Haywhaie, TO CARRY ON Tollzara's GOOD WORKS.

LET'S SEE IF THEY'VE GOT THE SAME BRAIN.
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Haywhaie(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... That's actually predictable since Tollzara has got a temper like a ball of fire.

Whatever moniker is fine by me tho'
Hehehehe. I'll try to be less fiery sometimes. I can't have all my monikers banned when I have a story I'm writing. grin
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Haywhaie(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
Solly1:
WELL THEN, WE'LL AWAIT ON Haywhaie, TO CARRY ON Tollzara's GOOD WORKS.

LET'S SEE IF THEY'VE GOT THE SAME BRAIN.
grin grin grin
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Haywhaie(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
Guys, scroll up, I've posted the update. smiley

Cc. zinnyzee
Solly1

1 Like

Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hmmm.
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Solly1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
THIS IS GETTING MORE AND MORE CAPTIVATING...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

#HAYWHAIE
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
Haywhaie:
Guys, scroll up, I've posted the update. smiley

Cc. zinnyzee
Solly1
I've read it.... You do know how to make someone look forward to ur next write-up!

Thumbs up, buddy.
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Haywhaie(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
Solly1:
THIS IS GETTING MORE AND MORE CAPTIVATING...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

#HAYWHAIE
Thanks, boss. wink
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Haywhaie(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
zinnyzee:
I've read it.... You do know how to make someone look forward to ur next write-up!

Thumbs up, buddy.
Thank you, dear. smiley
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
*balances on her bed with a cup of tea in hands*
Haywhaie, this is a nice piece. cool It is kinda frustrating when I read poorly punctuated stories with lots of grammatical errors. I'm glad this isn't one of such.However, you need to mind the tenses more.
Overall, it's an interesting read.More updates please.

Why'd you get Tollzara banned? Would you be less savage please? Let's enjoy Haywhaie for a while. tongue grin
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Haywhaie(m): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
MhisTahrah:
*balances on her bed with a cup of tea in hands*
Haywhaie, this is a nice piece. cool It is kinda frustrating when I read poorly punctuated stories with lots of grammatical errors. I'm glad this isn't one of such.However, you need to mind the tenses more.
Overall, it's an interesting read.More updates please.

Why'd you get Tollzara banned? Would you be less savage please? Let's enjoy Haywhaie for a while. tongue grin
Thanks dear. I appreciate the feedback. Will sure watch it next time. smiley

I didn't really intend to get Tollzara banned. The mods just won't allow me deal with fools in peace. cry

This time, I'll be more careful. Haywhaie must not get imprisoned too. That would be bad for business. grin

How've you been?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Martinez19(m): 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Quite precocious for a young writer. I shall follow this thread keenly like I followed Farida secretly to her house after closing time back in the days. *pitch my tent here*
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Haywhaie:
Thanks dear. I appreciate the feedback. Will sure watch it next time. smiley

I didn't really intend to get Tollzara banned. The mods just won't allow me deal with fools in peace. cry

This time, I'll be more careful. Haywhaie must not get imprisoned too. That would be bad for business. grin

How've you been?
Maybe you should cut those fools some slack for now. tongue

I've been fine o, you?
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2018
It's another beautiful day and I'm here again. cool
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
Haywhaie... Where are you?
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Haywhaie(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
Haywhaie... Where are you?
Sorry for the delay. cry

Been attending to something. I'll get down to writing soon. Won't take long. I'll mention you.
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Haywhaie:
Sorry for the delay. cry

Been attending to something. I'll get down to writing soon. Won't take long. I'll mention you.
Okay... I'll be around.
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Haywhaie(m): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
The Fright

It doesn't seem like anyone will be breaking the silence anytime soon. It becomes a mist of indecisiveness, condensing into a thick cloud of cluelessness that chokes Jay with disgust. The cold-ice penįse of each one of the men has gone flaccid. The women are sober, their pussy juices having dried up, drawing lines reminiscent of dried tears on their meaty laps, breaking into scaly flakes sticking aggressively to their skins. Jay finds it difficult to fathom their psychological vulnerability, their fear of saying the word that could take them across the Rubicon. They had been the same people participating in periodic Red Room rituals in the hope of transcending the world of common day and climbing the divine slopes of Olympus. The defining moment might just have about arrived, but here they are, hesitant timid fishes.

"This has always been the question that time and fate must ask before the hero travels. What is the price? How far are you willing to go? How much are you prepared to give?", he repeats, hoping that they get it this time. Perhaps, they didn't hear him properly the first time. Or the shock that came with the demand for an uncertain astronomical price must have sent their tongues sticking to the roof of their mouths. They should have calmed down enough by now to process their thoughts. Yet, they remain reluctant.

He thought they were bold. He thought they were daring. But these cowards are none of those things. They venerated bling. They worshipped on the altar of Midas. But their money is shįt. They are just ordinary people who became lucky. There is nothing extraordinary about these fakes. These thieves that want the thing without the thing.

He was born with the highest thymos; will to power, energy, thirst for glory. He was willing to go as far as possible. He acquired it all, but he wanted more. He took the highest risk, the most insane gamble. He lost, but he didn't lose himself. Here he is to reclaim everything. He fears nothing. He would do anything. He sacrificed everything he had to attain something even greater. Family accused him of greed. Friends condemned his narcissism. They tabled accusations at his feet to express how nasty and detestable they saw him; sociopath, psychopath, megalomaniac, egoist, egotist. But none of that could deter him. Alexander was a "megalomaniac", but even today, these hypocritical fools call him "The Great". Napoleon might have been a monster, but the modern world owes him its structure and arrangement. "Great People are Meteors designed to burn so that the earth may be lighted," said Napoleon. He doesn't care what kind of meteor he becomes, as long as he's able to light up the earth. James Marion Sims was a nasty fellow who carried out torturous tests and heartless, horrific experiments on black women slaves to arrive at his surgical techniques. Yet he's today celebrated as the father of modern gynaecology. Why should he consider the redundant, meaningless values of a confused, hypocritical world in the furtherance of his own ends? He flashes back to reading the words of Barrister Tozara in his work IL DIO PAZZO, Dionysus: The Mad God and nodding his head in total agreement as he read along:

“What do you think made Prometheus steal the fire of the Gods to gift to mankind? It couldn't have been anything other than insanity, righteous lunacy. What do you think made Tantalus, the Lydian King, so audacious as to attempt stealing ambrosia and nectar, the food of the Olympian divinities? It wasn't just courage. The bravest warrior had no such confidence. It was madness. Extraordinary holy madness. People never do great things when they're sane. A native American tribesman thought the Apollo crew members foolish lunatics upon hearing of their mission the night before the Moon landing, one legend said. Alexander became mad at 18, and by the time he was 32, the culture of Hellen had romanced most of the known world. It was no miracle, but the handiwork of a mad conqueror.”

He is already mad enough. He is daring enough. That's why he was deeply hurt by Abass sending him that quotation by Nietzsche that Femi couldn't make sense of. What was the point? What does such insult symbolize? He is an initiate of the highest caliber. Having his wing cut off did nothing to shatter his core. Why try to re-submerge his soul in the stream of lunacy, thinking he has lost his spark of spiritual madness? He never needed it. It is meant for these timid fishes surrounding him. This is their moment of saying "Yes" to Death, in order to reclaim life on a higher plane, yet their fear of the unknown has sent them into the abyss of non-commitment. They are detestable pathetisads that do not come close in psychological sophistication and quality.

"You're all still yet to hatch. You have been living and dining in this castle, breathing the air of Mother Janet, without transmuting the slightest fraction of your inner bronze. You believe your own propaganda, considering yourselves to be close. But you all float in uncertainty, in the limbo of passion and confidence, lying broken before me. Yesterday, members of the "inners" sent me the Nietzschean message, and I found it hard to stomach the impudence. It baffles me how they never groomed your souls, but allowed your crass spirits to indulge in the divine. Shall I tell you in fewer words, what message they tried to re-echo to me? You are all lost for tonight, and I can't revive you anymore. But before we end this ceremony, I shall tell you."

They remain silent. They barely move even. It's all as if they had become life-less.

"In the words of Nietzsche again: Everything good is a transmutation of something evil: every God has a devil for a father."

Just as he drops the words, everyone moves out of their seat, leaving the Red Room one after the other. Jay is the last to leave.

As they pick up their clothes and dress up at the entrance, Alex arrives, stroking his guitar to draw attention to himself. Jay is filled with delight. Just when he thought the night has ended. He exchanges a mischievous smile with Alex. The other delegates at the night's meeting in the Red Room can only look on with curiosity, trying to make out Alex's identity. Jay would have thought that they were already broken enough for tonight. But maybe this is the beginning of their mental torture.

"Give them those apples buddy", he whispers as he grins.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Haywhaie(m): 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
Posted the update

Cc. zinnyzee
Solly1
MhisTahrah
Abiiiike
Optimist1998

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Only She Knew / A / Dizzy Angel - Gracy Ukala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.