Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity (8043 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
Okay... I think it's making sense little by little again.

The last two chapters succeeded in confusing me.
But it's getting clearer now.

Well done, Tozara.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Martinez19(m): 1:29am On Oct 02, 2018
zinnyzee:
Okay... I think it's making sense little by little again.

The last two chapters succeeded in confusing me.
But it's getting clearer now.

Well done, Tozara.
I thought I was the only one.
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
Me waiting on today's update like:

1 Like

Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by sampz: 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
feed m
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by sampz: 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
feed me more!!
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Haywhaie(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
New Update.

zinnyzee

Optimist1998

Martinez19

Abiiiike

Sampz

MhisTahrah

Couldn't post an update today. I'm very sorry guys. Just resumed for a new semester, and got engrossed with a few things I was obligated to participate in as a member of a certain body.

I'll make up for today's fück up by posting three chapters tomorrow.

Pardon me for disappointing this time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Martinez19(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
Haywhaie:
New Update.

zinnyzee

Optimist1998

Martinez19

Abiiiike

Sampz

MhisTahrah

Couldn't post an update today. I'm very sorry guys. Just resumed for a new semester, and got engrossed with a few things I was obligated to participate in as a member of a certain body.

No problem. So far you have done well.
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
Haywhaie:
New Update.

zinnyzee

Optimist1998

Martinez19

Abiiiike

Sampz

MhisTahrah

Tomorrow is here already. wink
Aside today's fùck up, you're one consistent writer.
More ink to your pen. cool
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2018
Three chapters grin grin grin.

Hehe... what an extra-ordinary way to make up for a little lapse.
I can't wait.
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Haywhaie(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2018
Green Cell

As Alex opens the door and lets in Jay he feels a curious and inexplicable uneasiness. Jay's question echoes in his mind and stings his ears from the inside. Jay observes his friend and can sense the palpitations in his heart. He has been quite the different man lately. He spoke like a broken man on the phone the other day, now he's shivering like an infant left in the wild without its precious mother anywhere in sight. Where is the fiery Alex? That indefatigable young man he's always known, that rarely ever shows emotions like this? Whatever the case may be, he'll have to answer his questions and satisfy his curiosity. Wale, the leader of the Krypteia is Jay's cousin, his father being an elder sibling to Jay's, and by that very fact, a 'green cell' himself. Jay never imagined Alex had a royal heritage. And to make things worse, he's from the Ooni's family? He hopes not. Everything changes at a stroke between himself and Alex if Wale's claim is true. That would be one of the greatest tragedies of the century. But would that really be as sad as he's making it out to be? Since Tomilola happened, he has never understood the terms of the friendship, or what it means to either of them. Neither man has been willing to communicate his true intentions. Rather than talk about matters that would ease the tension between them, they chose to communicate through cryptic silence. Even now, the tension is in the air, but maybe it's of a different nature this time around.

"They attacked us. They were after me." Alex mumbles weakly, trying to avoid eye contact with Jay.

"Who?" He wants him to spill it all out. To give him enough information that will answer his question without him having to ask it again.

"Are you mocking me now, Jay? You know who. Don't try to make fun of me." He frowns, staring at the floor. "You've met them, haven't you? They've told you, haven't they?" He clenches his fist.

"Alex....." He wants to calm him down a bit before throwing the question at him a second time... "your archtop guitar.... It's broken."

"No, it's not. Only the archtop is missing."

"A bullet knocked it off, I see."

"What is your relationship with those men? If you bumped into them, why are you here unscathed? Why did they tell you their objectives?" He gives Jay an unfriendly, contemptuous glare.

Jay stands up from the bed where he was sitting next to Alex, folds his arms, and rests his back on the wall, facing him. "You see, Alex, we never choose to be born. We never get to choose how, where, or when we are born, either. That I came into Olowoporoku's family, and you into Babalola's family, was fate, not choice. That our parents were friends was also fate, and that we, their children, grew up to become friends, was fate as well. Remember that we both have identities shaped by our respective heritage. If that is going to destroy the friendship we've built over the years, then it's fate, not the fault of anyone of us."

"What are you talking about?"

"You've always lived assuming me to be Yoruba, while I have always assumed you to be a Yoruba man of ordinary history and heritage. Maybe you finding out that I'm actually Bini wouldn't have made much of a difference. But if you're truly of the Yoruba royalty, it makes all the difference in the world."

Alex swallows hard, and takes a deep breathe, wiping sweat off his forehead. "Dad has always warned me to keep my royal heritage a secret. He said there were people seeking our destruction. That there was an ongoing conspiracy against our tribe that had lasted for decades. Has that got anything to do with what you were talking about?"

Jay closes his eyes, arms still folded, with a finger raised up. "Those guys who were after you are known as The Krypteia. Their mission is to hunt down all 'green cells' tainted by Yoruba blood. It would appear you knew all along that I was Bini, since you don't seem to be surprised by my revelation."

"Yes. My dad told me."

"So he knew? Then he must have known about dad too, which means he knew dad belonged to the tribe seeking his destruction. Your dad is a 'green cell' too."

"What? It's your tribe seeking my family's destruction?" Alex questions, horrified and wide-eyed

"In a sense, Alex. We do not seek your destruction per se, but the green cells in your midst. It is fate."

Alex grits his teeth. "How did they get to know about my identity, despite the fact that it was a most-guarded secret?"

"No one can escape the Eye of the Owl, friend. Especially not a green cell."

Wearing a frown, and staring down Jay with disdain, a curious Alex seeks to clear his confusion. "What are green cells?"

"For years now, members of the Bini and Yoruba royal families have always had more than just red blood cells in their blood. We have green cells too. But they are of no biological consequence. They have purely psychological, or, if you may, spiritual, effects. The possession red blood cells alongside the green cells was what earned us the name Brown Bloods. Of course, ordinary people had no idea why other nobles called us that. They just went along with it, as they normally did."

"I see. You talk about fate, yet you have free will. What are you planning? What is your goal? What is more important to you? Your tribe's hideous objective, or your friendship? Of course, I know you don't believe in such "nonsense", but why use fate as an excuse? What is "fate"? What makes this inevitable?"

Jay moves away from the wall, unfolding his arms, and moves closer to Alex. He observes the look in the young man's face. Sincerity? Loyalty? Honesty? Really? He wants to ask him why he makes that face, knowing full well that Jay is a fellow-traveller of the elite class he desperately seeks to overthrow. But that would make this "fate" he talks about sound like a revenge mission. Did he really care for Alex? Maybe he actually thought he didn't, but that day when he called to tell him he was shot, his body just moved on its own. How can he believe he doesn't care about him at all? Somewhere, deep down in his heart, he genuinely considers him his friend. They've been together right from childhood. Two privileged toffs from elite backgrounds, doing the same thing, playing the same game, chasing the same girl. It has always been Alex. It's quite unfortunate that his first friend turned out to be royalty. Quite unfortunate.

"Alex, you are a green cell. I am a green cell, as well. And yes, there's a conspiracy. And what this conspiracy entails is my green cell turning your green cell into red fluid for the red tube. This is fate."

He closes his eyes, turns around and makes for the door. "Fate, Alex. Fate. What will you do? What should you do? What do you think I would do? Think about it."

Alex looks on with an expressionless face, as Jay makes his exit, closing the door behind him. "Fate", he mutters.

From a darkness punctuated with throbbing stabs of light, Susan draws back her senses from the abyss of unconsciousness. As she opens her eyes, she feels an excruciating pain in her waist. She becomes conscious of her surroundings and realises she's in her room, on her bed. How come? What happened to her? And what's up with her waist, by the way? Her clothes are scattered on the ground. Lying under her blanket, weak, she touches herself in her privates and feels some wetness. She remembers now. She made a confession to Jay. She told him why she did what she did. She revealed the name of the man responsible for everything. And they came to her place that very day. Two days later, he paid her a visit, and she seduced him and had sex with him. His phallus had exactly the curve she had always imagined it to have whenever he fücked her in her dreams. He wasn't the first man to handle her boobs. But he had a way of making her feel alive, something Wale never accomplished. He was an unappealing beast, Jay was the beast with the glow of Christ. Even his fingers in her hair was orgasm-inducing enough. He touched her without touching her, massaged her hips with his hot breath. It was the perfect body entwinement for her. The marriage of sweaty flesh and a thirsty soul. His meat has erased her past. And his semen has reshaped her destiny. She sees more pleasure lying ahead.

"It's never been so good." She mumbles feebly.fate

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Haywhaie(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Susan II: The Inners

Abass Folorunsho's objective was to destroy Jay. He had approached her at a time when she had so much hatred for him. Jay never gave in to her advances. He had started dating Tomilola, and was planning to marry her. She was so hurt and bitter. Of course, Jay still called her his sister, and had no idea how hurt she was. Back when they were younger, he had refused to believe that his father had raped her. He thought she was mistaken. He thought she was insane. He said all she needed that night was to go to the clinic. The important thing was treating her BV. His father raping her, however, wasn't something he was ready to believe. Because of that, she held a grudge against him. Whether or not he believes her now, there's no doubt that he has seen his old man for exactly what he is, given his hatred for him. Abass took advantage of her hatred for Jay to strike. What exactly did he want? She really couldn't figure it out. But he did give her a red liquid substance to put into Jay's drink. He told her about his royal blood and his green cells. If he drank the red liquid, his green cells would react to it, and he would be rendered a mere husk of a human being. She didn't think twice. She was more than happy to destroy Jay. She was consumed with revenge. She regrets it now. She gained absolutely nothing from it. Abass simply used her. It was him who also introduced her to Wale, who coerced her to join his Krypteia and turned her into his sex object. Her sex life with him was nothing but hell. But the blissful moment with Jay has erased all that now. As a member of The Krypteia, she was still seeking Jay's destruction, and was already aware, courtesy of Abass, that he was a greencell. When she found out Alex was a green cell too, she was prepared to destroy him as well. He never liked her, and never tired of advising Jay against having any romance with her. She hated him too. At the end of it all, she had lived the life of a miserable reject. Jay is not a target of The Krypteia, and she can't exactly destroy him. And it's not like doing that would bring her any benefit. The few moments she enjoyed with him has made her forget all her past, toxic emotions. He was what she wanted. She probably has him now.

But if Jay is still alive, that means Abass is probably still after him. He has recovered from the condition Abass made her inflict on him, and he seems to be on the way to getting back everything he lost because of her... because of Abass. If Abass should get him this time, she'll probably be losing him forever. Is Abass a green cell as well? Who exactly is he? What exactly is he after? She needs to know, so that she can know what to do. Jay is still in danger. And it's probably a much serious one than before. She's going to meet Jay and ask him a few things.

She gets out of bed, naked. Still as slender as before. Her breasts are firm and capped with erect nipples. Her pubic hair is dyed pink, cut into the shape of love. When Jay went down on her and played with it using his tongue, it felt like the symbol of love around her vagina had become a potent love potion. She looks forward to feeling like that again. She picks up her towel and wraps it around herself, as she heads for the bathroom to have a shower.

After having her bath, she dresses up and picks up her phone to make a call. She's in light green blouse and blue jean, this time wearing a gold nose ring. Her hair is packed to the side, a few short strands falling down her face. She beeps Jay, and asks to meet up, and he tells her he will be with her in few minutes time. It didn't take long until he showed up.

"That was fast", she says to Jay, sitting in a cushion adjacent to the one where he's seated.

"I was already around here. Was coming from Alex's."

"How is he?"

"Are you kidding? I thought you guys are after him?"

"You see, Jay, I was never interested in this entire thing. I was part of it for entirely personal and emotional reasons. I think I've found myself."

"Suzie. Can I ever trust you?" He chuckles.

"You'll answer that yourself at the right time. I called you here to talk about Abass."

"What about him?"

"What exactly does he want with you? What is going on between you guys?"

"Abass is my cousin."

"What?"

Jay had visited members of the "Inners" the day before. It was more like honoring an invitation that him paying a surprise visit.

The Inners is made up of Bini elders who are central to an agenda to take over Lagos from the Yorubas. To this end, they target Yoruba Green Cells, take them out and store their blood in a device known as the Red Tube to be used for advancing their agenda. Jay was the ultimate Bini noble who had more green cells in his blood than any other member of the royal house in the history of the tribe. The elders of the tribe decided to place him at the forefront of their agenda. Their leader is a man who's always putting on a black hat, and it was he who enticed Jay and brought him into the reified circles of the elite.

Jay explains to Susan what Abass has been up to, as the elders had revealed to him. Jay and Abass are cousins, and even though he was unaware of it before now, Abass had known it all along. He was displeased with Jay being chosen over him by the elders of the tribe, and has been trying all he could not only to make sure he fails, but to kill him as well.

As revealed by The Serpent, the member of the Inners in charge of The Owl's Eye, not long after Jay came back from England, he became the Master Hypnotist of the Red Room. He was not only trying to lead the elite into divinity, he was trying to attain divinity. He had performed all the necessary rituals, until the elders demanded for the ultimate price. It was a gamble he was willing to take, because he was confident he would succeed; he was to give away all his estates, wealth and position to the members of the Inners. If he got in touch with the divine, he wouldn't need them anymore. If he didn't, he would become miserable and destitute. Jay did as he was told, but unfortunately for him, Abass influenced Susan to poison him with Red Fluid a day before the ceremony, guaranteeing his failure, making him fall ill, and rendering him miserable. After recovering from the effect of the poison meant to destroy him, all thanks to his unusual number of green cells, he reached out to the Inners, but Abass intercepted his messages, and started controlling his communication with them. He made appointments with Jay on different occassions, disguising as the elders, but he never showed up. Each time, he had someone take Jay's pictures. When he invited him to the Amusement Park, he had someone take his pictures too, the same thing at Mama Kunle Foods. Abass was planning to use the pictures to frame up Jay as an accomplice who had been meeting up with him, and inviting him to specified locations, if his own personal plans eventually unravel. But no one could escape The Owl's Eye.

"What is Abass plotting?" Susan questions.

"The Inners refused to divulge."

"If they knew this all long, why didn't they inform you, or try to reach out to you?"

"I have no idea."

"That's strange."

"Indeed. Abass knew that you guys were coming for Alex that night. The envelop he gave me was meant for Alex, but he invited me instead, so that you would kill me instead of Alex, since I am a green cell as well. Hardly did he know, that The Krypteia was working for the Inners, and do not kill Bini green cells. I had my suspicions after that invitation to the restaurant. I was right in being wary of him."

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Haywhaie(m): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
New Update.

zinnyzee

Optimist1998

Martinez19

Abiiiike

Sampz

Solly1

MhisTahrah

Hey guys, I've posted two chapters out of the three I promised to post today. I'll post the last one in the night. Got some engagement right now. Bear with me, please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Martinez19(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Haywhaie:
New Update.

zinnyzee

Optimist1998

Martinez19

Abiiiike

Sampz

Solly1

MhisTahrah

Hey guys, I've posted two chapters out of the three I promised to post today. I'll post the last one in the night. Got some engagement right now. Bear with me, please.
Take your time and don't rush.
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hmmm
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Haywhaie(m): 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
The Man Who Knows Everything

Felix Babalola is a chubby, dark-skinned man in his late fifties. He's a medical doctor of high repute, with years of experience in the specialty of Oncology. He's a devout Christian, a highly principled man with strong family values. Despite his commitment to his principles and convictions, he puts blood ties above his most cherished beliefs. This has allowed him to maintain his unwavering love for his only child, Alex Babalola, who has done nothing other than disappoint him repeatedly over the years. He's the current Chief Medical Director (CMD) of Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH). His son Alex has come to pay him a visit on a Saturday morning in his large mansion in Ajah. The two men are seated on sofas in his spacious sitting room, having the father and son moment Alex's stubbornness has denied them for several months.

"You are a sight for sore eyes, Alex." An almost teary Felix removes his glasses and cleans his eyes with an handkerchief before the tears can drop. "You never answer our calls, nor return any of them. Your mother has been dying to see you. To touch your face, to feel your forehead, even if just for once. You never permitted her even such chance. You never tried to reach out to us."

"I needed space dad. I needed to be less of a trouble, less of a nuisance, for you guys. You were always guiding me to the path you most desire, while all I ever did was reject every single offer. Such environment has never been healthy for any of us dad. Not for me, you, nor mum who had to experience the torture of witnessing our fiery exchanges. I had to give some space. And it worked, didn't it?" Alex smiles at his dad. "This is you welcoming me with tears in your eyes. And no, I have not come back to ask for your forgiveness. I was never a prodigal son, dad, and you know it."

The teary Felix stands up from his seat and rushes towards Alex, who also stands up to catch his father in his embrace. "Alex, I missed you. I really did. Your mother missed you a lot. We've been looking forward to seeing you again." Felix tightens his hold on his son, as the tears trickle down his wrinkled cheeks.

Alex pats his father on the back, smiling. "It's okay dad. Everything's gonna be fine. Things are not like before. It's the beginning of new things. Look, I'm taller than you now. Is that evidence enough?"

His father can't help but laugh. "You've grown in sense too, son."

Alex chuckles. "Hey, do you remember? The last time you embraced me like this? It was on the day of my graduation from Kings College. I take this as you acknowledging me as having graduated from the world of kids and children."

"You have son, you really have. I'm so happy to see your face again." He releases Alex from his embrace, and both men sink back into the sofa.

"Where's mum?"

"She went to a friend's place. She should be back soon. She would be so glad to see you."

"Yes. I guess." Alex's smile disappears, and he wears a serious expression on his face. "Dad, I came here for something really important. It is a serious issue. An existential threat, not only to our family, but the Yoruba tribe itself. We are at war dad."

Felix stares at Alex, stone-faced. "Your attempt at speaking in parables can't work with me, son. I know exactly what you're talking about. They've started...."

"They attacked me dad...!" Alex raises his voice. "Jay knows. They know. That I'm royalty. That we are nobility. They know everything."

"I know everything too, son."

"Dad, I want to know. What is all this about? What started it? What is the root cause of it? How can it be stopped?"

"I have been researching on these people and their sinister agenda since my youthful years. I was keeping a close eye on my friend, Popoola, Jayeola's father, and following every of his moves. I know everything about them, more than thay can ever imagine. I know that your friend, Jayeola is an ultimate weapon. I know that he was sent to study Psychology in the United Kingdom as part of a project. I know about the Inners, the puppet masters, the elders of the Bini. And I know about the Eye of the Owl."

"Dad, I want to know. I want to understand everything. When I get an accurate picture of it all, then I'll know what to do about these people. And I'll know what I must do about Jay."

"Before I can explain the situation as it is at present, I'll have to go back to the past, to the time where it all began."

"I'm listening dad."

"We have to return to the Lagos before the arrival of the colonialists."

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Solly1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
"I thread the same grounds with the gods you worship"

WHAT AUDACITY, WHAT BOLDNESS...
I'm back bro, following...
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by sampz: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
we die here bring it on
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
So i was missing in action and noone noticed??[sub][/sub] undecided

I'm hurt! cry
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by tech18: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
zinnyzee:
So i was missing in action and noone noticed??[sub][/sub] undecided

I'm hurt! cry
Iyawomi,ina kin je? I have not been seeing your posts here like b4.

They ban you ne?
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2018
tech18:
Iyawomi,ina kin je? I have not been seeing your posts here like b4.

They ban you ne?
Lolz... They didn't ban me jare.

Skul have resume, stress have resume ne fa

1 Like

Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by tech18: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... They didn't ban me jare.

Skul have resume, stress have resume ne fa
Okay,no wonder you wey de post frequently like robot grin grin

I wish you d best in your studies.
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2018
tech18:

Okay,no wonder you wey de post frequently like robot grin grin

I wish you d best in your studies.
Thanks honey.

1 Like

Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by tech18: 11:42am On Oct 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
Thanks honey.
Welcome my Sweet potato

1 Like

Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Tollzara(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hey guys, sorry for disappearing without a word. My schedule has been really tight since school resumed, and I've got quite a lot on my hands. If I foresaw the semester turning out like this, I wouldn't have promised a consistent one-chapter-per-day update, or even started the story to begin with. And the stuffs I'm engrossed with are things I must do, since it was I who signed up for them.

I seriously apologize for the disappointment. I'll try to post some updates when I have the mental and temporal freedom to do so.

Cc. zinnyzee solly1 sampz Martinez19 MhisTahrah

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by MissWrite(f): 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
Wow, Tozara.......how did I miss this? Great work here! hats off to you. kiss
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 16, 2018
Tollzara:
Hey guys, sorry for disappearing without a word. My schedule has been really tight since school resumed, and I've got quite a lot on my hands. If I foresaw the semester turning out like this, I wouldn't have promised a consistent one-chapter-per-day update, or even started the story to begin with. And the stuffs I'm engrossed with are things I must do, since it was I who signed up for them.

I seriously apologize for the disappointment. I'll try to post some updates when I have the mental and temporal freedom to do so.

Cc. zinnyzee solly1 sampz Martinez19 MhisTahrah
I've not been around too.
School ain't joking this time, I don't even know whether to give it up sef. M tired.

No qualms Tollzara, you can take your time.
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Solly1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
LIKE I TOLD YOU AT THE INITIAL POINT OF THIS STORY "IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE"

I DON'T THINK THERE'S A POSSIBILITY OF POSTING A CHAPTER per diem.

EVEN THE MOST JOBLESS PERSON IN THE WORLD WOULD GET STRESSED-OUT.

NICE STORYLINE YOU GOT HERE, I'M PATIENTLY AWAITING YOUR RETURN. I BELIEVE IT'S WORTH THE WAIT.
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ayomi, where are you? embarassed
Don't let this thread grow cold.
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Tozara(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
MissWrite:
Wow, Tozara.......how did I miss this? Great work here! hats off to you. kiss
Thanks, MissWrite. I just tried to try tying my hands at something, and my fingers complied, so this thread happened. smiley

I wasn't expecting it to draw any appeal or become something in any way significant. But it seems like my lazy ass will have to be up for long enough to finally get something done. And that's a good thing.... I guess. cheesy

How've you been?
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Tozara(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
Solly1:
LIKE I TOLD YOU AT THE INITIAL POINT OF THIS STORY "IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE"

I DON'T THINK THERE'S A POSSIBILITY OF POSTING A CHAPTER per diem.

EVEN THE MOST JOBLESS PERSON IN THE WORLD WOULD GET STRESSED-OUT.

NICE STORYLINE YOU GOT HERE, I'M PATIENTLY AWAITING YOUR RETURN. I BELIEVE IT'S WORTH THE WAIT.
I'm back, boss. Sorry for taking so long. Will start something tomorrow. smiley

I hope you've been good.
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Tozara(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
zinnyzee:
I've not been around too.
School ain't joking this time, I don't even know whether to give it up sef. M tired.

No qualms Tollzara, you can take your time.
Been a while, zinny. How've you fared? I hope schooling hasn't been too daunting.

I'm reviving the thread. smiley
Re: THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity by Tozara(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Ayomi, where are you? embarassed
Don't let this thread grow cold.
Ayomi is here now. Ayomi is going to post something new. Ayomi will melt the ice on the cold surface of the page and blow off the dust that has accumulated on its edges. Sorry for taking so long.

How're you doing? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Only She Knew / A / Dizzy Angel - Gracy Ukala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.