Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate (76304 Views)

5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by ChiefSweetus: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
Dis Mr. Anayo be like cultist dat year. lipsrsealed
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
So you now want him to ask you to join him again? Funny man.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by anonymous1759(m): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
OkorojiE:
Good morning Sir/Ma.

I am a student, and sometime ago, I pleaded for financial support on this forum, to help me pay my school fees, but some mods thought I was scamming people and banned me.
The truth is that I am yet to pay my school fees #45,700, and looking at the turn of events I might repeat my level. I am doing my IT( I am not paid) and if I don't pay my school fees, I will repeat it.

You didn't specify those people you need help from. You didn't discriminate,it means if anymore calls and offer to help you'll accept. Being yahooboy, ritualist, wire wire, slay mama aka olosho. Hope you're not one those mofos who are quick to criticize and type shit whenever a yahoo get caught or spray cash or pump champagne. Saying it's not hard earned money. Now you need help irrespective of the source. Good luck.

I have been working to get the money, but being the one taking care of my feeding and accommodation, the money is not coming out. I plead with you to support me.

Here is my number for you to contact me. 0907133648. I am not doing this because it is convenient for me, but due to the urgency.

Please help me. Thank you.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by Btruth: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Don't under rate a man unless he is dead
Words.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by Royalfurnitures: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
Na so life be,..No one knows tomorrow

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections today
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by anonymous1759(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
OkorojiE:
Good morning Sir/Ma.

I am a student, and sometime ago, I pleaded for financial support on this forum, to help me pay my school fees, but some mods thought I was scamming people and banned me.
The truth is that I am yet to pay my school fees #45,700, and looking at the turn of events I might repeat my level. I am doing my IT( I am not paid) and if I don't pay my school fees, I will repeat it

Z,

I have been working to get the money, but being the one taking care of my feeding and accommodation, the money is not coming out. I plead with you to support me.

Here is my number for you to contact me. 0907133648. I am not doing this because it is convenient for me, but due to the urgency.

Please help me. Thank you.

You didn't specify those people you need help from. You didn't discriminate,it means if anymore calls and offer to help you'll accept. Being yahooboy, ritualist, wire wire, slay mama aka olosho. Hope you're not one those mofos who are quick to criticize and type shit whenever a yahooboy get caught or spray cash or pump champagne. Saying it's not hard earned money. Now you need help irrespective of the source. Good luck
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by Evablizin(f): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
mechanics:
Long time no see your chat.
cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by daviesblaze(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Erigga

Too much love for that guy.

"Street Na General Market, you fit pick two"
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by Pontaboki: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
Jchi9876:
Fat smelling ipob pig.

This governor go sabi wack foofoo and him prick go small

Tinubu slave

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by jiregr8(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
Now, Go and join him at the Government too
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by AreaFada2: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
Morbeta11:

Funny enough he lived in a house in Maryland area of Enugu. The inscription on the house is "nwe Ndidi na Ihioma na abia" meaning "Have patience good thing is coming"
Hmmmm. Such is life.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by justphillips(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Erigga
Who ask you? Oversabi

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by justphillips(m): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
brixton:
Atleast this governor has classmates that are very proud to share their throwback pics. I know one president that can not boast of his nepa bill classmates

Buhari supporters be like; shey nepa bill no fit serve as certificate?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by Pharmtj: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
Metuh:
Tomorrow get belle, winch no fit abort am. grin
king paper boy Erigga
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by seangy4konji: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
If u Neva blow?god don't open ur page be DAT..

Ur soap son won..

Await d call..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by crownson(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
Lovely
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by Putin1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
Jchi9876:
Fat smelling ipob pig.

This governor go sabi wack foofoo and him prick go small

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by degamemaster(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A man has taken to Facebook to share a throwback picture of himself and the current governor of Enugu state, Mr. Ugwuanyi Ifeanyi, popularly known as 'Gburugburu'.

According to Anayo Nwosu who hails from Nnewi, Anambra state, the picture was taken many years ago during their postgraduate days.

Mr Anayo revealed that he was asked by the governor to join him in the picture as they didn’t know what the future had in store for them.

Sharing the throwback picture on Saturday, September 15th, Mr. Anayo wrote;

I NEVER KNEW THAT THIS GUY ON TIE, MY POSTGRADUATE MATE, WOULD GOVERN ENUGU STATE. HE IS THE INCUMBENT. I JUST STUMBLED ON THIS PICTURE. FUNNY ENOUGH, HE ASKED ME TO JOIN HIM IN THIS PICTURE. TOMORROW IS PREGNANT —

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/man-shares-throwback-picture-of-himself-and-governor-ifeanyi-ugwuanyi.html

The man's shirt is totally lifeles... But I salute him for going through PGD in that lifeless shirt. Kudos man.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by ogbonti: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
Slimluvs:
no one knows tomorrow that is why it is good to be good

meanwhile

There is an on going online registration of 1 million Nigerian Youths who support President Muhammadu Buhari for 2019.

Click this link to join the Movement

http://www.saibaba2019.com/1-million-nigerian-youths-say-saibaba-2019/

SaiBaba 2019.

support the lifeless one? God forbid!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by ezebunafo(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A man has taken to Facebook to share a throwback picture of himself and the current governor of Enugu state, Mr. Ugwuanyi Ifeanyi, popularly known as 'Gburugburu'.

According to Anayo Nwosu who hails from Nnewi, Anambra state, the picture was taken many years ago during their postgraduate days.

Mr Anayo revealed that he was asked by the governor to join him in the picture as they didn’t know what the future had in store for them.

I NEVER KNEW THAT THIS GUY ON TIE, MY POSTGRADUATE MATE, WOULD GOVERN ENUGU STATE. HE IS THE INCUMBENT. I JUST STUMBLED ON THIS PICTURE. FUNNY ENOUGH, HE ASKED ME TO JOIN HIM IN THIS PICTURE. TOMORROW IS PREGNANT —

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/man-shares-throwback-picture-of-himself-and-governor-ifeanyi-ugwuanyi.html

i know anayo Nwosu wella, from okpuno otolo, NNEWI.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by Idrismusty97(m): 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
cocaineaddict:
VERY SOON OUR FRIENDS WOULD SHARE OUR THROWBACK PICTURES WITH THEM AND STILL SAY THE SAME WORDS THIS MAN JUST SAID ABOUT THE GOVERNOR.
Or we will share throw back pictures of each other as we rise to the top together? Why does prayers have to be one-sided.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by freshdude99(m): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
EggSauce:
That's why i never look down on anyone... Even little kids i do respect them.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2018

More like Tomorrow get belle witch nor fit abort am grin.

Don’t change our African proverbs
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by McBrooklyn(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
That's some serious truths there...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by diamondvil(f): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
The guys should take note too,cos u dnt know what that lady ur treating bad or underated will turn out to be in future. So its nt only men that turn out great. Women too. Am sure ngozi okonjo iweala's ex boyfrnd will b regretting why he left her.maybe then she was looking like an mgbeke.so lets be careful of how we treat people,whether male or female.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by frozen70(f): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
Take that picture as a proof of knowing him before fame,
go to him and ask him to make you a commissioner for archives and museum since you are good at preserved documents and materials
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by diamondvil(f): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
richidinho:
nairaland girls take note, tommorrow is pregnant
. Nt jst the girls,d guys should too.cos u dnt know what that lady u treated bad or underated will turn out to be tomorrow.its nt only men that turn out great,women do too.am sure ngozi okonjo iweala's ex boyfriend will be regretting leaving her today. Cos maybe she didnt look like what she is today then. So lets treat everybody right whether male or female
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by richidinho(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
diamondvil:
. Nt jst the girls,d guys should too.cos u dnt know what that lady u treated bad or underated will turn out to be tomorrow.its nt only men that turn out great,women do too.am sure ngozi okonjo iweala's ex boyfriend will be regretting leaving her today. Cos maybe she didnt look like what she is today then. So lets treat everybody right whether male or female

beauty and brains

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by Mankosi: 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
For postgraduate na im he fat like this? Sure he wasn't suffering then.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by xtervaganza(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
richidinho:
nairaland girls take note, tommorrow is pregnant
sorry bro, but you seriously need to grow up.

Of all the good thing you can relate this post with all you came up with is NL girls?

Na wa ooo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by JikanBaura(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
shocked He asked you to join him in picture im sure he will ask you to join his government. i hope he do. smiley
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate by emperorblog(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
need a profitable business idea CHECK MY SIG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" / Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.