Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (45086 Views)

What Saraki Tells Incoming Senators At Orientation Programme - Photos / PDP Protest: Your Invitation Laughable, Crude – Saraki Tells Police / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Belluchii: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
Does he think Lagos people are like those he gives Eba in Ilorin? Even, the patriotic people in kwara knows better now. Let's wait and see whether he wi'll defeat his opposition this time around in Kwara. This is the Era of change, things that worked back then cannot work any longer.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by MayorofLagos(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
grin grin
This is an insult on the PDP party structure in Lagos for this man to come from Kwara and instruct them on home politics and the intrigues involved. He is basically saying they are dummb.

Saraki must think Oba of Lagos is pliable like Ilorin Emir. By the way, did he stop at Idunganran and paid respect, or he just entered town and left without seeking endorsement from the King whose domain is the economic life support of the nation?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Oblang(m): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
Throwback:
So says the godfather terrorizing Kwara State.

A pot calling the kettle black.

A man who had to sleep overnight in the National Assembly car park, so he could spring a treacherous surprise on his own party legislators and disenfranchise them from voting in their very first joint legislative task, just so he could become Senate President as the only candidate at any cost.

When you are done reenacting your treachery at the PDP primaries, let us know so we can all agree you are a cunning criminal with no honour.

Just watching hw he will deal with them in that PDP in his usual treacherous ways...

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Tareq1105: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
Righteousness89:
U can take this Statement by Saraki to the Bank....... Saraki sure Tamed Chief Tinubu..

I am beginning to Admire This Saraki of a man.. Though I still have my Reservations...

Keep listening to lies and deceit

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Oblang(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
MinorityTribe:
Wait...Is Saraki not Afonja? Why isn't he licking Tinubu arse?

U just like saying nonsense. Are those in lagos PDP not ur so called afonja too?
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by deebrownneymar: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hmmm....everyone should watch out for Saraki. He's really working very hard to be president. However, Saraki is as corrupt as Atiku and Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
Heart attack for the zombies o. A whole Saraki wan open Tinubu yansh. Be like where four people wan beat one person.
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Cachez(m): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
Coming from someone that cut over 30 billion Naira from the budget for the construction of Lagos-Ibadan Express Way, only to add the 30 billion Naira to the senators' allowance for merriment.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Jaideyone(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nukilia:
Trusted

Tinubu is the greatest betrayer I have ever seen! Nuhu Ribadu was aiming at becoming the President of Nigeria and he put all his trust in Tinubu, not knowing Tinubu will go behind him to support Jonathan.

Saraki is a necessary evil and his expertise is needed at this critical moment grin grin grin.
The Political Lord of Lagos is about to be checkmated once again...

Saraki has done it before, he can do it again.... #The master strategist grin grin grin
illiterate

how much of ribadu's money went into the campaign?

ribadu's had no political value and ACN oy fielded him cos of the need to have a presidential candidate even if the candidate is a goat!!!

ribadu was never going to win anyway without money to throw around.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by tfelicityk(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
Teacher Teacher abeg na lecturer be ur name...
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
Throwback:
So says the godfather terrorizing Kwara State.

A pot calling the kettle black.

A man who had to sleep overnight in the National Assembly car park, so he could spring a treacherous surprise on his own party legislators and disenfranchise them from voting in their very first joint legislative task, just so he could become Senate President as the only candidate at any cost.

When you are done reenacting your treachery at the PDP primaries, let us know so we can all agree you are a cunning criminal with no honour.

Saraki was never in APC, Never was, Never will
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by maofemi1: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
Saraki can speak the language of business men that is why he killed Societe Generale bank. He promised to transform Nigeria, why not ask him the transformation he brought to kwara state as a governor.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by technicallyrich(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
Sannisege:
Yesso, same way Ojukwu led 3 million of your people to their early graves.
dont ever mention me again yorob ASS muslimm,i hate cowwardice
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Yinka552: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
From his comments you will know sarathief is a lair there is no benefit of him being a senate president enjoyed in his home state Kwara and he wants to manage Nigeria don't let us all be fooled by this man he is a thief and we all know he can't win Lagos from jagaban his a barking toothless dog he can nothing

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by KingRagnar: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
Spartacus, Go and handle your case with the court for sponsoring armed robbers to kill and steal in Offa. The moment you are done defeating your ingenuity, then you can speak with us, for now go to court!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
Pls come quickly. I can't wait for the knockout blow on the long existence one-man strong-hold of a whole Lagos State and it's affairs; the former capital of Nigeria.
Future President Saraki, be rest assured that i and my family are strongly with you all the way. You can count our votes already!!!
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Ope101(m): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nothing will fascinate me more than to see ABS loose in all ramifications, be it his presidential bid, kwara gov seat and the senate seat come 2019... I will be so damn glad...

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Empiree: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
With every comment I'm reading, Nigerians are still very silly. Throw all these crooks in hell.

None of them deserve to govern. You are so quick to forget things. When APC won 3yrs ago, recall that many pdp defected to APC. Now that they messed up APC they defected to PDP.

Listen, they are the same people in both parties. Just watch if PDP wins presidential office, you will see bunch of APC run to PDP and you still don't achieve anything in 3yrs.

Nigerians aren't ready yet for a real change. Forget about parties. Stop falling for their tricks i:e PDP calls APC names. APC calls PDP names. You don't need this. You need to hold them accountable for the positions entrusted to them.

All Politicians MUST be Transparent

The reason you have no stable light is due to greed and lack of transparency. There are political thieves making hell of profits through generators. Therefore, they will never want stable electricity in the country.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Banks2574: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
trulygirl:
Hmmm waiting grin

Here in Ilorin he is fast loosing popularity. Infact after 2019 he might be politically irrelevant in Ilorin and Nigeria at large.

2019 is gonna be interesting cool
ur likes made the core notherners poo on u and ur generation, , why wouldn't u not give ur selfish and blinded self some little sense 4 once.
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Banks2574: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
This Strong man knows something about these criminals parading as politicians in the apc that most people don't know hence he is ready to trash tinubu this time around, after all with some people's help tinubu dethroned president GEJ, So who the hell is he that some 1 cannot run into him nah? As 4 me o I foresee his land crashing soon.
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by KULESTGee24(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
Sarki does have more substance to revive Nigeria,He knows the machinery of governance and it effective utilisation though he is still EVIL,but I see him as a necessary EVIL we need as Nigeria's next President..
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by roscoleefad: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
My advice on how to take Lagos from grip of tinubu first is to put popular candidate in all elective position irrespective of constitutional provision (2)let all other parties come together and fumes into one forget about their individuals aspirations
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by nwanwaoge(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nukilia:
Trusted

Tinubu is the greatest betrayer I have ever seen! Nuhu Ribadu was aiming at becoming the President of Nigeria and he put all his trust in Tinubu, not knowing Tinubu will go behind him to support Jonathan.

Saraki is a necessary evil and his expertise is needed at this critical moment grin grin grin.
The Political Lord of Lagos is about to be checkmated once again...

Saraki has done it before, he can do it again.... #The master strategist grin grin grin
In addition, fear any man who fought you all to a stand still right inside your house, and still standing tall, leaves your house and promises to deal with you from outside....omo....respect Saraki, even though we have a thing or two against him. At this moment, he is a necessary evil like you said .

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by efficiencie(m): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
...so you can defeat APC in Lagos...how come people like OBJ, GEJ etc did not notice you all this while? Is that your PDP godfathers are blind or you are just so desperate to get power that you will blurt out almost anything...idiots are contesting against idiots and mega-idiots are celebrating and cheering them on!
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by emmytoofa: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
Sarski take it easy we all know your secret how manipulate Buhari administration to nothing because of selfish interest.... LLol
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Sulaimon83: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
Young_icon83

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by lucy10(f): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
Saraki has the technical know how and strategy on how to win over Lagos to PDP especially with the present crisis going on in the APC Lagos chapter
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Nukilia: 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
nwanwaoge:
In addition, fear any man who fought you all to a stand still right inside your house, and still standing tall, leaves your house and promises to deal with you from outside....omo....respect Saraki, even though we have a thing or two against him. At this moment, he is a necessary evil like you said .

Thanks for your intelligent submission! Only few people can really think deep...

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Sleekfingers: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
I don't care if pdp or apc win in Lagos. All I want is good governance .

For tinubu. His days are numbered. He can't live forever. But for now he is charge
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Basic123: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Please....

was it that Saraki didn't teach them well

By the way,where is Saraki himself

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki / Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.