Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

What Ambode Should Do - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Ambode Should Do (3417 Views)

See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today / Pelumi Olajengbesi: Ambode Should Learn From Obaseki, Godfathers Can Be Unseated / Opinion: What Ambode Must Do Now To Remain Relevant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ambode Should Do by BigbamoAYO(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mynd44:
He will get impeached
Bro what's the solution nw?
Re: What Ambode Should Do by Mynd44: 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

I didn’t know all these ooo.

I am just looking for the legal basis and proof for that assertion.
Fayose was first impeached on 16, October, 2006 and the Nigerian laws states that it would it take him 10 years to contest for any position in the country. But this was overlooked by his party and he was re-elected by the people of his state for another term in 2014.

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/04/ekiti-lawmakers-begin-fayose-deputys-impeachment/
Re: What Ambode Should Do by Mynd44: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
BigbamoAYO:

Bro what's the solution nw?

He has no choice as at now. He should pull out of the race and chill

2 Likes

Re: What Ambode Should Do by critic007(m): 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
[quote author=Morbeta11 post=71302826]

I believe he should rather make peace with Fashola at this juncture.[/q

Spot on!
The enemy of your enemy is your friend!
Re: What Ambode Should Do by beatmonster(m): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
capitalzero:

6. If Apc wins presidency, he should leave the country on political exile.

That's why I said he should keep IBB, OBJ and TY Danjuma in the loop
Re: What Ambode Should Do by millhouse: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
Afam4eva:
If begging was all he could do, Tinubu would have forgiven him considering the number of people thatt have begged on Ambode's behalf. Even Ambode himself has done enough begging to last a lifetime. His slavey disposition at Jim Ovia's book launch was nauseating at best.

I think it's over for Ambode as far as Tinubu and APC are concerned. The only thing left for him is to the fight by using anothe rplatform but he doesn;t even come across to me as a fighter. Fashola stood a better chance if he found himself in this quagmire.
which kind thing ambode do wey them don beg tinubu tire wey we no fit know .. even with presidency begging on ambode’s behalf . I understand when oshomole met with tinubu to continue the begging , when tinubu told oshomole what ambode did , oshomole quivered and couldn’t talk again .. he just jejely went back to Abuja . Abi ambo sleep with tinubu wife or mistress .. cause the begging don tire person.

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by madridguy(m): 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
To me Ambode has tried his best. Let him take the humble pie otherwise he will be drag inside mud.

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by beatmonster(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mynd44:

The people he don trust are the ones that led him into this pit he has found himself. You want him to keep digging?

That's even great. He now knows his true allies.

It seems you don't get this strategy. If he losses the primary, most people will desert him. He will work with the few that stand with him to achieve his aim with "if this works out, you will be the new FIRS boss, INEC madam"

Jumong (Korea) movie taught me political strategy.

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by fykes(m): 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
You can't say a governor in Nigeria has no structures.
The Man is just playing a humility card until negotiations are over, then when u think he is boxed in and has no options, you will see him fight. I don't see him stepping down. There are people who will stand by him as long as he has the money and powers as an incumbent.
Forget mandate group, a governor who wants to fight with only one month allocation will have Lagos on lock down for himself. And I believe Ambode is such a man. Just wait and see

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by Mynd44: 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
fykes:
The Man is just playing a humility card until negotiations are over, then when u think he is boxed in and has no options, you will see him fight. I don't see him stepping down. There are people who will stand by him as long as he has the money and powers as an incumbent.
Forget mandate group, a governor who wants to fight with only one month allocation will have Lagos on lock down for himself. And I believe Ambode is such a man. Just wait and see
It will take two weeks to impeach him. Thats how crazy this is.

The deputy speaker of the Lagos house is Sanwo-Olu's campaign manager. The majority leader is on the campaign train.

2 Likes

Re: What Ambode Should Do by tech18: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
fykes:
We have seen many cases where incumbents fight their godfathers,but Ambode's case is the worst.You can term it political gang up.All the State and LGA Party exco are with the mandate group.All the 57 LGA and Area Development Chairmen are also with the Mandate Group

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by MrPolitics: 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mynd44:
You people Don't know how deep Ambode is

He does not know which of his special advisers or commissioners are working with Sanwo-Olu. There is no way he will make an agreement like that that they want know.

You also forget that the APC also have people in the PDP that will tell the APC what Ambode has done.

Another issue is how Ambode can deliver Lagos. He does not have the structure to do anything. The mandate group is with Sanwo-Olu, the Justice group is with Fashola.

Actually Ambode has a good chance under the PDP. The PDP has a structure in Lagos state. It's not as strong as APC but it's something. Ambode is also the incumbent governor and is popular among lagosians. They're not robots. A good amount of them will vote him under PDP

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by fykes(m): 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mynd44:

It will take two weeks to impeach him. Thats how crazy this is.

The deputy speaker of the Lagos house is Sanwo-Olu's campaign manager. The majority leader is on the campaign train.
Bros... In politics, 2 weeks is eternity. The only way I see him impeached is if the FG supports his impeachment. if the FG stays neutral, my guy, a sitting governor is a modern day emperor. Ngige was in a worse situation with uba during his time.
U will be surprised to see people who will rise up to join him in the fight within and outside the state of only he starts it

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by tomakint: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mynd44:

Yeah. Eleka will also win Ekiti Elections

For sure I still stand on that......you will crawl back here to acknowledge that please be man enough
Re: What Ambode Should Do by fykes(m): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
I believe he is just waiting till after the primaries to activate his plan. Which will be too late. Because as soon as he is not the flagbearer, he will lose most of his authority.
I still believe he has a chance to second term.
And which ever way this goes, tinubu is the loser. Because d next governor will start plotting his own emancipation moves as soon as he is sworn in.
Re: What Ambode Should Do by Mynd44: 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
MrPolitics:

Actually Ambode has a good chance under the PDP. The PDP has a structure in Lagos state. It's not as strong as APC but it's something. Ambode is also the incumbent governor and is popular among lagosians. They're not robots. A good amount of them will vote him under PDP
If he is contesting under PDP, he won't be the incumbent

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by beatmonster(m): 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
fykes:
I believe he is just waiting till after the primaries to activate his plan. Which will be too late. Because as soon as he is not the flagbearer, he will lose most of his authority.
And which ever way this goes, tinubu is the loser. Because d next governor will start plotting his own emancipation moves as soon as he is sworn in.

Plot with which structure? Tinubu won't even allow the incoming governor to breathe.

Ambode has the best chance now to emancipate Lagos

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by tomakint: 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
fykes:

You are a deep thinker my bro just like I reason too, those APC and Tinubu guys here keep talking about one structure and Tinubu's Mandate group or one mumu Justice Forum but this is human nature in discussion here, Ambode a sitting governor had just been messed up before the full glare of the spotlight and you think he is caged. Ambode will go for the spoiler and this will only dent APC and Tinubu's image more
Re: What Ambode Should Do by fykes(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
beatmonster:

Plot with which structure? Tinubu won't even allow the incoming governor to breathe.

How long do you think it takes to create a structure? Politics is all about interests.
Make anybody an offer they can't refuse and you have them working for you. Who tot obanikoro will leave tinubu for pdp
Re: What Ambode Should Do by beatmonster(m): 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
fykes:

How long do you think it takes to create a structure? Politics is all about interests.
Make anybody an offer they can't refuse and you have them working for you. Who tot obanikoro will leave tinubu for pdp

Who do you think has the influence to make better sweet offer, Incoming governor or Tinubu?

You think Tinubu does know that politics is about interest and making sweet offer?

Ambode should come up with a tight plan I beg. If he doesn't, Lagos is finished completely
Re: What Ambode Should Do by MrPolitics: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mynd44:

I believe APC has 38/40 members in the house. He'll need atleast 12 of them with him to escape impeachment. I'm not sure if he has some that are loyal to him

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by capitalzero: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
beatmonster:

That's why I said he should keep IBB, OBJ and TY Danjuma in the loop

They cannot protect him in Lagos. He must be in self-exile if apc wins presidency. Tinubu will deal with him. his case will be worst than bode George and Bucknor akerele combined

2 Likes

Re: What Ambode Should Do by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
tomakint:

Make no mistake about his submissive mien at Jim Ovia's book launch, it is normal just wait for the drama that is about to unfold. To the Op you raised fantastic observations that really got my attention but I can.assure you that Ambode has more sinister move at hand that will shock Tinubu. The truth is, Ambode will defect to another party to contest at the right time and he will split APC further. Ambode has his own well built but not loud structure already in Lagos.......watch out
Na people like you dey destroy Ambode...empty chest beater. Ambode that they can ask to go and resign tomorrow is the one you are saying have sinister plan...100% house and party against Ambode and you are talking about sinister plan. What is left of Ambode is to resign to fate and hope for fed appointment or Tinubu's appointment

2 Likes

Re: What Ambode Should Do by capitalzero: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
beatmonster:

100% agree. He must be ready to take risks. If he success, congratulations to lagosian. If he fails, woe to him.
Re: What Ambode Should Do by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
beatmonster:
Ambode tried to save Lagos from perpetual slavery but it backfired.

Game Plan:

1. Beg Tinubu (The arrogant landlord).

2. Allow the primaries to take place. If you win, Tinubu is with you. If you lose he is now your enemy.

3. Now Tinubu is your enemy, set up a secret remote private meeting with PDP presidential flag bearer using secured Cisco connection (to hide from preying eyes of public) and make a deal. "I will deliver Lagos to PDP and I will get either minister for petroleum or power, works and housing"

4. If the deal seal through contact Obj, IBB and TY Danjuma (Buhari's enemies and strong men) let them know about this agreement.

5. Finally, use your state power covertly and nail APC. Defect to PDP the now ruling party as a minister and new jagaban of lagos

cheesy

APCheat as usual grin grin

Cc lzaa sarrki pointzerom eternaltruths jumpandpas greenback Roger3D sarkin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Ambode Should Do by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
fykes:
You guys don't get it. Tinubu just happened to be the head of an hydra headed cabal. The cabal listen to Tinubu because he offered them their own sacrifice. Unlike what we know of cabals to include mostly elites, this cabal seem to be fuel by commoners, PSP owners, touts, nurtw, market leaders, etc. Tinubu himself have to appeal to them or have to do their biding.

2 Likes

Re: What Ambode Should Do by raumdeuter: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
LMAO. SOme people are jesters

Go and find out hat became of those who went against Tinubu in Lagos

Where is Bucknor today? where is Femi Pedro? where is Obanikoro with his Federal might, where is Ogunlewe, Wahab Dosunmu etc

2 Likes

Re: What Ambode Should Do by bigpicture001: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mynd44:

...he can use a court injunction to halt his impeachment, while he remains with APC, yet opt out of the primary nd continue to deny he works with pdp,but he does..that way. both him nd tinubu will lose the seat. Nd pdp will bring him back after the winner finishes his tenure
Re: What Ambode Should Do by seunmsg(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
tomakint:

Make no mistake about his submissive mien at Jim Ovia's book launch, it is normal just wait for the drama that is about to unfold. To the Op you raised fantastic observations that really got my attention but I can.assure you that Ambode has more sinister move at hand that will shock Tinubu. The truth is, Ambode will defect to another party to contest at the right time and he will split APC further. Ambode has his own well built but not loud structure already in Lagos.......watch out

You people would just be speculating on a matter you know nothing about. Ambode will split which party? If Ambode decamps to PDP today, he will be lucky to get up to five of his own cabinet members to move with him. Don't even let us talk about local council chairmen who have all signed up for Sanwoolu. I can tell you with all authority that Ambode's chief of staff who ordinarily should be his most trusted aide will not move to another party with him. So, what structure are you talking about?

The best option for Ambode is for him to continue to appeal to party leaders all over the state to forgive his numerous mistakes and if that fails, he should accept his fate and go home quietly. If he moves to PDP, he will be impeached within two weeks and arrested for corruption immediately. He will be safely behind bars by the time Nigerians are voting next year.

2 Likes

Re: What Ambode Should Do by deomelo: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
beatmonster:
Ambode tried to save Lagos from perpetual slavery but it backfired.

Game Plan:

1. Beg Tinubu (The arrogant landlord).

2. Allow the primaries to take place. If you win, Tinubu is with you. If you lose he is now your enemy.

3. Now Tinubu is your enemy, set up a secret remote private meeting with PDP presidential flag bearer using secured Cisco connection (to hide from preying eyes of public) and make a deal. "I will deliver Lagos to PDP and I will get either minister for petroleum or power, works and housing"

4. If the deal seal through contact Obj, IBB and TY Danjuma (Buhari's enemies and strong men) let them know about this agreement.

5. Finally, use your state power covertly and nail APC. Defect to PDP the now ruling party as a minister and new jagaban of lagos

cheesy

The issue on the table is beyond Tinubu and the APC, the real issue and obstacle before him are Lagosians because Ambode failed them and the APC.

Tinubu and the APC are trying to push Ambode out primarily because they don't want to lose Lagos to the opposition because of Ambode's failure and secondarily because of his management skills and anti party ways.

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by seanfer(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
tomakint:

You know that in less than a month all the party flag bearers will be known after primaries.... If Ambode should try and Decamp in the Evening i can assure you that he will wake up the following morning and realize that he was once a Governor.... The HOA will impeach him and that will be the end of his political career...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Steps Out From Private Residence To The Office -photo / Shocking: Recent Deaths Of Three Different Hotel Owners In Same Area Of Lagos / Picture Of A Copy Of (isoama-ibo:a Primer) Written By Rev. Bishop Ajayi Crowther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.