Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

What Ambode Should Do - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Ambode Should Do (3624 Views)

See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today / Pelumi Olajengbesi: Ambode Should Learn From Obaseki, Godfathers Can Be Unseated / Opinion: What Ambode Must Do Now To Remain Relevant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ambode Should Do by Jokerman(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mhen... and I thought Jonathan was a weak man until I met Buhari, Ambode, Ortom.... grin
Re: What Ambode Should Do by deomelo: 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
tomakint:

Make no mistake about his submissive mien at Jim Ovia's book launch, it is normal just wait for the drama that is about to unfold. To the Op you raised fantastic observations that really got my attention but I can.assure you that Ambode has more sinister move at hand that will shock Tinubu. The truth is, Ambode will defect to another party to contest at the right time and he will split APC further. Ambode has his own well built but not loud structure already in Lagos.......watch out

So, you are confirming that he set up his own parallel structure and engaged in anti arty activities?

And you wonder he's getting kicked out.

Not that I believe your ipob rubbish anyways..

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
deomelo:

So, you are confirming that he set up his own parallel structure and engaged in anti arty activities?

oga how market na grin grin

Cc lzaa sarrki pointzerom eternaltruths jumpandpas greenback Roger3D sarkin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ambode Should Do by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
seanfer:

You know that in less than a month all the party flag bearers will be known after primaries.... If Ambode should try and Decamp in the Evening i can assure you that he will wake up the following morning and realize that he was once a Governor.... The HOA will impeach him and that will be the end of his political career...

That was how they deceived Pedro Bucknor, Ogunlewe, Obanikoro, Dosumu etc into political oblivion

Who knows whats happening to the above names in politics again

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by beatmonster(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
deomelo:

The issue on the table is beyond Tinubu and the APC, the real issue and obstacle before him are Lagosians because Ambode failed them and the APC.

Tinubu and the APC are trying to push Ambode out primarily because they don't want to lose Lagos to the opposition because of Ambode's failure and secondarily because of his management skills and anti party ways.

Ambode's failure abi Tinubu's Godfatherism?
Re: What Ambode Should Do by beatmonster(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
immhotep:

APCheat as usual grin grin

lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ambode Should Do by gurnam: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
Op

It’s either you’ve been watching too much conspiracy films or na Akamu filled your brain grin

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by Greenback: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
immhotep:

oga how market na grin grin

Hungry yaff finished that one lolssss
grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Ambode Should Do by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
Greenback:

Hungry yaff finished that one lolssss
grin
Deomelo is still very busy struggling to defend Ambode and other failing APCheat members grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ambode Should Do by deomelo: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
beatmonster:

Ambode's failure abi Tinubu's Godfatherism?

Giving Ambode automatic 2nd term ticket is imposition and godfatherism and lack of internal democracy.

Keep quiet if you don't know the difference.

You Igbos are used to incompetence with your village governors so it's understandable that you don't know the difference.

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by deomelo: 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2018

3 Likes

Re: What Ambode Should Do by deomelo: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^You see why Igbos can not differentiate between competence and incompetence.?

This is what they are used to in their ipob villages

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by TheVerdict: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
beatmonster:
Ambode tried to save Lagos from perpetual slavery but it backfired.

Game Plan:

1. Beg Tinubu (The arrogant landlord).

2. Allow the primaries to take place. If you win, Tinubu is with you. If you lose he is now your enemy.

3. Now Tinubu is your enemy, set up a secret remote private meeting with PDP presidential flag bearer using secured Cisco connection (to hide from preying eyes of public) and make a deal. "I will deliver Lagos to PDP and I will get either minister for petroleum or power, works and housing"

4. If the deal seal through contact Obj, IBB and TY Danjuma (Buhari's enemies and strong men) let them know about this agreement.

5. Finally, use your state power covertly and nail APC. Defect to PDP the now ruling party as a minister and new jagaban of lagos

cheesy

If you were Ambode and you did these, you will not only fail but end your career politically.. He can't even think of it. Not doting on Tinubu but that man has a brilliant head on his shoulders...if anyone could have brought him down or cut/reduce his influence, it would have been Fashola but the guy eventually beg.

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
deomelo:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^You see why Igbos can not differentiate between competence and incompetence.?

This is what they are used to in their ipob villages
So this is why you struggle to differentiate between dullardism and Sai babarism grin.
No wonder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ambode Should Do by Ochoiho: 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
If my favourite Governor is schemed out, Im voting PDP in lagos, the candidate not withstanding. Ambode, Im one of your fans, waitingfor you to come out of this as a Man. Please man up, we are waiting
Re: What Ambode Should Do by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ochoiho:
If my favourite Governor is schemed out, Im voting PDP in lagos, the candidate not withstanding. Ambode, Im one of your fans, waitingfor you to come out of this as a Man. Please man up, we are waiting
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ambode Should Do by seanfer(m): 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

That was how they deceived Pedro Bucknor, Ogunlewe, Obanikoro, Dosumu etc into political oblivion

Who knows whats happening to the above names in politics again

Don’t mind them... They think Politics in the SW is easy where you can buy anybody over... SW are practising Politics with Ideology.

2 Likes

Re: What Ambode Should Do by Minjim: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mynd44:
You people Don't know how deep Ambode is

He does not know which of his special advisers or commissioners are working with Sanwo-Olu. There is no way he will make an agreement like that that they want know.

You also forget that the APC also have people in the PDP that will tell the APC what Ambode has done.

Another issue is how Ambode can deliver Lagos. He does not have the structure to do anything. The mandate group is with Sanwo-Olu, the Justice group is with Fashola....

And the electorates are with Ambode
Re: What Ambode Should Do by deomelo: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
Minjim:

Must be village ipob electorates..

2 Likes

Re: What Ambode Should Do by softwareman(m): 2:48am On Sep 19, 2018
deomelo:

Have u noticed their sudden love for ambode?
Anytime these people start rooting for u as a yoruba man, CHECK YOURSELF! YOU MUST BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG!!

2 Likes

Re: What Ambode Should Do by softwareman(m): 3:04am On Sep 19, 2018
Minjim:

Who are the electorates? The people opposing ambode are part of the electorates. And when it comes time to vote, they are d ones that really comes out to vote.
NOT NAIRALAND IPOB WARRRIORS WHO WILL ALWAYS VOTE PDP ANYWAYS!

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by Mujtahida: 6:51am On Sep 19, 2018
Mynd44:

It is actually 10 years.

It was involved against Governor Fayose in 2014 but the court already ruled that his impeachment was illegal which made him eligible
What law is this? Constitution? An Act of the National Assembly?

Are you sure you are not substituting conviction for a crime for impeachment?
Re: What Ambode Should Do by Mujtahida: 6:56am On Sep 19, 2018
Mynd44:

Okay. Why do you think Governor Fayose resigned rather than get impeached?
Cite the law!

Supposition is not law!

This is quite disappointingly lame. From the confident way you made that initial assertion, I expected that you'd refer to a section of the Constitution or an Act of the National Assembly but here you are just merely drawing an inference from Fayose's action.
Re: What Ambode Should Do by Mujtahida: 7:01am On Sep 19, 2018
resurgent2019:

I didn’t know all these ooo.

I am just looking for the legal basis and proof for that assertion.
Such a law doesn't exist. The only time an otherwise qualified person cannot contest for ten years is if such a person has been convicted for a crime. It's provided for in the constitution.

Section 143 of the Constitution governs impeachment. Nothing like a ten year proscription is mentioned. Nada.
Re: What Ambode Should Do by Ajibel(m): 7:15am On Sep 19, 2018
If Ambode should try and go against the party structure and engage in anti party activities, the humiliation that awaits him if he ends up losing the Primary would be worse than what he did to Fashola.

I heard from unofficial sources that the APC hierarchy are mulling just one term for any governor of Lagos that comes out under their party.

There is also pressure on Ambode to support Jide so that if, as they hope, Buhari wins reelection he'll be compensated with a ministerial position.

Jide on his own part is trying to win Fashola'a camp over that's why in his declaration speech, he mentioned and commended BRF for his acheivements during his time as a governor.

Note, the Lagos state development plan which was planned out during Fashola'a regime and abandoned by Ambode had Jide Sonwoolu in the planning committee (he worked under Fashola) and he has promised to continue with the plan if elected.

This means all the projects initiated by Fashola but abandoned by Ambode will be revisited and completed.

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by beatmonster(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
beatmonster:
Ambode tried to save Lagos from perpetual slavery but it backfired.

Game Plan:

1. Beg Tinubu (The arrogant landlord).

2. Allow the primaries to take place. If you win, Tinubu is with you. If you lose he is now your enemy.

3. Now Tinubu is your enemy, set up a secret remote private meeting with PDP presidential flag bearer using secured Cisco connection (to hide from preying eyes of public) and make a deal. "I will deliver Lagos to PDP and I will get either minister for petroleum or power, works and housing"

4. If the deal seal through contact Obj, IBB and TY Danjuma (Buhari's enemies and strong men) let them know about this agreement.

5. Finally, use your state power covertly and nail APC. Defect to PDP the now ruling party as a minister and new jagaban of lagos

cheesy

Una see wetin dey happen for Osun State?

Mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology / Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims / Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.