Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,590 members, 7,850,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

(opinion) The Difference Between Thick Girls And Fat Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (opinion) The Difference Between Thick Girls And Fat Girls. (877 Views)

It Seems Fat Girls Have No Vaginal Catcher / Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? / When Haters Say “Fat Girls Can’t Get A Man" - Busty Fat Model Romances Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(opinion) The Difference Between Thick Girls And Fat Girls. by WaywardSon(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
This is an unpopular opinion but it's damn honest. Personally Ive preferred ladies with curvy figures and the appeal has always been about size. Basically the bigger the better was the order of things until I got involved with a particular lady. Don't want to go into intricate details but short version- she took away the clothes and that niiiice figure just became a big flabby mess. Ever since I've had a change of preference to slimmer, straight legged and light girls. Make no mistake I don't hate chubby girls, just saying these days its a lot harder to differentiate between thick hot and straight up fat. This is politically incorrect and Its my view
Re: (opinion) The Difference Between Thick Girls And Fat Girls. by LuciferCristi: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
Thick girls have a thicker fish odour than fat girls.
Those ones just reek of pure pus discharge.

(1) (Reply)

Top Celebrities Caught In Nude Party / If A Woman Possess These 7 Qualities, Never Let Her Go / Have you noticed edo People's Success Goes Beyond Human Comprehension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.