Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Saraki Warns Nigerians Against Voting Atiku And Other Presidential Aspirants Pro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Warns Nigerians Against Voting Atiku And Other Presidential Aspirants Pro (808 Views)

Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom / 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him / Senate Presidency: Igbos Have Themselves To Blame For Voting Atiku— APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Warns Nigerians Against Voting Atiku And Other Presidential Aspirants Pro by ankaurspeaks(m): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
The Senate President and presidential aspirant under the platform of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki has warned Nigerians against fellow aspirants promising to restructure Nigeria, if elected.

He said this during his state visit to Lagos PDP secretariat, to meet with stakeholders and members ahead of the party presidential primaries stated for October.

It can be recall that restructuring has been the main discourse among some stakeholders in the country, and presidential aspirants has equally made it top campaign promises.

Some weeks back, the former vice president, Atiku Abubakar, who is also a presidential aspirant under the platform of the PDP, argued extensive with Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, the incumbent vice president, on the urgent need for restructuring.

Meanwhile the senate president has called on Nigerians most importantly the electorates, to be wary of presidential aspirants promising to immediately restructure Nigeria, if elected.

He said: “Many aspirants will tell you that they will restructure Nigeria, but don’t let them deceive you because restructuring is not something only a president can do because certain laws also need to change.

“So you need a president that has political sagacity to carry people along. But there are very few aspirants today that possess such charisma. Once I assume office, I will devolve more powers to the state.’’

Curled from https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/ill-teach-you-how-to-defeat-tinubu-in-lagos-saraki-tells-lagos-pdp/

Edited by ankaurspeaks

Source: http://www.ankaurspeaks.com/2018/09/saraki-warns-nigerians-against-voting.html

1 Share

Re: Saraki Warns Nigerians Against Voting Atiku And Other Presidential Aspirants Pro by faaz24: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
OFFA 33 : Kwara people warn Nigerians against voting saraki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Warns Nigerians Against Voting Atiku And Other Presidential Aspirants Pro by omoharry(f): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
op this is a twisted story from you,this is a doctored article from the actual one ..you did it in order to manipulate people opinion..why? you nor serious ooo!I have read the main article posted here on Nairaland and i discovered that yours is bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Warns Nigerians Against Voting Atiku And Other Presidential Aspirants Pro by ankaurspeaks(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
Omoharry, the story was originally posted in the vanguard and part was curled and edited by ankauespeaks. The source wasn't acknowledge earlier but justice has been done to that. Point of correction sir/ma, it wasn't posted to manipulate anyone opinion, I only shared what I felt am free to do. Secondly, please be nice enough to do away with abusive words. Thanks
omoharry:
op this is a twisted story from you,this is a doctored article from the actual one ..you did it in order to manipulate people opinion..why? you nor serious ooo!I have read the main article posted here on Nairaland and i discovered that yours is bullshit.
Re: Saraki Warns Nigerians Against Voting Atiku And Other Presidential Aspirants Pro by Cajal(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
faaz24:
OFFA 33 : Kwara people warn Nigerians against voting saraki
.....armed robbery will become order of the day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others / Statue Of Mandela Unveiled As UNGA 2018 Kicks On (See Pictures) / Before You Say Happy Independence, Answer These Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.