Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars (44707 Views)

Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu / Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son, Supports Buhari For 2019 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Almaiga: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
chrisxxx:

How stupid can one be? The man u rejected some years back u r now campaigning with his fake picture of endorsement of ur mr integrity.

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by nwanwaoge(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
Protecting his farm land by all means
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by akdjr(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
PMB/PYO till 2023. PDP only exist on Twitter according to Festus Keyamo. And Reno Omokri is proving him right daily.
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Anslemchiboy(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
I so much like dis man very vibrant in d house of rep
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by GuntersChain(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
How much is house of rep. Salary if this isn't corruption.

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Hayyan22: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
lonlytroy:
The guy will regret wasting his money after the masses have decide next year
Who are the masses? Speak for yourself bro
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
ceometromedia:
Rep. Umar Bago (APC-Chanchaga) says he will support the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari and Gov. Abubakar Bello of Niger with 100 cars.

Bago, who stated this on Tuesday in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Minna, said that the two leaders remained the only credible choices in the 2019 elections.

He urged the electorate to vote for continuity in order to consolidate on the ongoing changes that would set the Nation on the path of progress.

“President Buhari has proved beyond reasonable doubt to be honest, sincere and committed to the yearnings and aspirations of Nigerians irrespective of political, tribal and religious differences.

“I am supporting the re-election campaign team of President Buhari and that of Gov. Abubakar Bello with 100 cars for massive sensitisation of the people of Niger,” he said.

The lawmaker said the vehicles would be distributed at a grand rally tagged, “Niger Na Buhari Da LoLo Ne” in Minna.

Bago said that the vehicles would be given to officials of the APC and other organisations to disseminate the numerous achievements recorded by Buhari and Bello.

He said in the more than three years of the APC administration, the two have shown leadership style that Nigerians and the people of Niger were proud of.

Bago added that the gesture was part of his support to the two leaders whom he described as worthy ambassadors of the people and the party.

“I want to make it categorically clear that this gesture is stemmed out of my genuine love and commitment to the course of governance of our dear country and my state‎ in particular.

‘’There is no gainsaying the fact that President Muhammadu Buhari has in the last three years done what other presidents did not achieve within a similar period.

“We are all witnesses to the massive infrastructural development going on in different parts of the country, especially construction and rehabilitation of roads.

“We are also witnesses to the unprecedented development that Gov. Abubakar Bello has brought to Niger State within these few years that he got the opportunity to govern our dear state.

“I feel that these two leaders should be supported by every well-meaning Nigerian that has genuine love for the country.

“If for nothing, I believe we should support them so that we will continue to enjoy good governance in the next four years,” he said.

http://www.metronaija.ng/lawmaker-support-buhari-re-election-with-100-cars/

Bastārd, brainwashed zombie slave. How many lives has he touched in his constituency, and am sure there are members of his family who lack threes square meals per day or potable water.
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by adesokan382: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
Thats what we investing for the future

42 Likes

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by sirusX(m): 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
Yet we are dragging for porest nation. One man wants to throw away lifetime salaries that people find hard to earn in just one blow, yet he won't feel it.

Yet civil servants are owed salaries for months
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by goaldynman(m): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
What has he done for his constituency since he was there?! That is the most pertinent question!!
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by histemple: 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
Vichot:
This senators are very rich o
100 tokunbo cars(which i doubt) multiply by 800k = 80m . Then brand new like 5m times 100 = 500m

Which Tokunbo car that can be used for election can you buy with 800k?
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Jbronze: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
you must be sick to your marrows..Buhari ki u der
buhariguy:
Good,
Nigerians acknowledged Buhari as the best president of Nigeria but the useless jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist love terrorist, kidnappers, arm robbers, corruption more than the best president, not knowing inherent hatred kill faster than aids.
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Jbronze: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
buhariguy:
Good,
Nigerians acknowledged Buhari as the best president of Nigeria but the useless jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist love terrorist, kidnappers, arm robbers, corruption more than the best president, not knowing inherent hatred kill faster than aids.
[color=#000099][/color]you must be sick to your marrows..Buhari ki u der
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by ifymadu: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kingkamba:
your brain needs factory setting.
Brain reset is only useful to someone with a brain, that idiot and others like him are brainless. So don’t bother yourself on those lost sheep
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by danigbo(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
How did you get the money ?
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
histemple:

Which Tokunbo car that can be used for election can you buy with 800k?
i know? Jus assuming
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by gare(f): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
buhariguy:
Good,

You need to go to court and swear affidavit and change your name to buhari, since he the best president, you have not seen anything
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Idrisk19(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
I Stand With Sai Baba
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Xcaphiny(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
Honestly, I might consider voting PMB for #1000000, working for #5000000 and which I believe He can't pay... Cos his hungry like Nigeria.
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by D1zion: 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
They've given him money for this in other to make it look like its his own money. God will judge all of you. When some cannot afford a square meal in a day. This living corps is sharing money for his campaign & making it look like sponsors. Useless people.
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by ttobizz(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
Enough of these nonsense, when will this people ever stop rubbing their ill-gotten looted filthy wealth on our faces, I hope they know that Nigerians are not fooled? we are just waiting for the right lead, we will certainly take this metch.. We only hope that Nigeria remains when we do
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Cyoung4real(m): 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
onwu na egbu nwa nkita adi ekwe ya nuru isisi nsi...... we awaits your r*p.....nonsense
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by bankylan: 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
buhariguy:
Good,

You really don't have a life!
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by KingsleyBuubba(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Where him dey work?

[img]https://i./mH3.gif[/img]
Him de rear cattles and cow
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by ogundeleai(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
olaolulazio:
Buhari doesn't need cars to win.
Nothing is small or Big... It's just a recognition, appreciation for the honest and most reliable president

1 Like

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by 234zetrov1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
'lean on me politician'. He needs federal powers to emerge victorious.
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by kings09(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
buhariguy:
Good,
Yet you didn't question d source his wealth to get d hundred buses cos he z supporting ur idiotic n tribalistic buhari?
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by hmuhammad(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
buhariguy:
Good,
Umar baago was nobody when he contested and won under CPC. So even if the guy buy Ship and aeroplane for his campaign he still make sense

Meanwhile Sai Baba till 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' / Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... / Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.