Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,104 members, 7,957,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

She Finally Said Yes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Finally Said Yes (2363 Views)

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Finally Said Yes by anochuko01(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
*time bomb*
Except neither of you would take church ''serious''.
Re: She Finally Said Yes by mrblessed(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
Congratulations! You deserve to be very happy for securing your girl's marriage affirmation for two obvious reasons. One, it is certainly a huge sacrifice on her person given your description of her disposition towards her church in your previous post. This is if we discount the pressure that might come from her family members and friends. For all those who leaped towards her defence without proper understanding of her choice and opinion towards the Catholic Church, I think her unsurprising decision to marry a Catholic calls for sober reflection. Two, I think you must have learned one or two lessons on the significance of holding strongly to your view in the face of overwhelming uncertainty. And finally, an English adage says never cross a bridge until you reach it. If you had not asked her, you would have keep speculating what her answer might be. Once again, Congratulations!
Re: She Finally Said Yes by aragon4realz(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
mrblessed:
Congratulations! You deserve to be very happy for securing your girl's marriage affirmation for two obvious reasons. One, it is certainly a huge sacrifice on her person given your description of her disposition towards her church in your previous post. This is if we discount the pressure that might come from her family members and friends. For all those who leaped towards her defence without proper understanding of her choice and opinion towards the Catholic Church, I think her unsurprising decision to marry a Catholic calls for sober reflection. Two, I think you must have learned one or two lessons on the significance of holding strongly to your view in the face of overwhelming uncertainty. And finally, an English adage says never cross a bridge until you reach it. If you had not asked her, you would have keep speculating what her answer might be. Once again, Congratulations!
you just said it all...thanks a lot
Re: She Finally Said Yes by ucee64(m): 12:42am On Sep 20, 2018
aragon4realz:

am still a catholic but the truth is that never expected me to propose to her and I took her by surprise,she couldn't say no,she just stood there shading tears and said yes
All the best sir

2 Likes

Re: She Finally Said Yes by eezeribe(m): 5:14am On Sep 20, 2018
aragon4realz:

my woman is a vegetarian and fair in complexion...you want make I post her pic...sorry for you,you nogo see am,I fear you bloggers
Is it that hand in that picture that you are calling fair?, as in fair like Juliet Ibrahim or Nadia Buari
Re: She Finally Said Yes by aragon4realz(m): 5:26am On Sep 20, 2018
eezeribe:

Is it that hand in that picture that you are calling fair?, as in fair like Juliet Ibrahim or Nadia Buari
abeg let me sleep...lol,I no get time to argue now,check me back by 11am by then I go don chop bath, for now am just hold my wife to be tight on the bed
Re: She Finally Said Yes by wristbangle: 5:30am On Sep 20, 2018
eezeribe:

Aragon4realz kindly disregard this post.

Congrats on your positive proposal feedback. Wishing you and your fiance' a happy married life in advance.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Said Yes by spongeisback: 5:47am On Sep 20, 2018
It's not really necessary that you've to pick every news apart. It's not cute or even funny. If you can't congratulate the OP then move on to the next topic.

BTW Nadia and Juliet are of mixed heritage so they're not "fair".

Congrats OP!
eezeribe:

1 Like

Re: She Finally Said Yes by aragon4realz(m): 6:47am On Sep 20, 2018
wristbangle:

Aragon4realz kindly disregard this post.

Congrats for positive feedback proposal. Wishing you and your fiance' happy married life in advance.
thanks alot...your comments meant a lot to me
Re: She Finally Said Yes by RavenClaw: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2018
aragon4realz:
am still a catholic and she still attend her church but we are getting married in the cat church but I will always let her go to her church when ever she feels like

Excellent!!!

I wish you a happy married life.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Said Yes by aragon4realz(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2018
RavenClaw:

Excellent!!!

I wish you a happy married life.
thanks RavenClaw...I sight you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet 16-year-old 16evie, Selling Her Own Pussy Videos Online (VIDEO) / Zimbabwean Woman Marries Her Son After Spending Alot To Educate Him / y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.