Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

"Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze (21244 Views)

Rise In Divorce Among Nigerian Couples After Relocating To UK / How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. / This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 20, 2018
a frustrated woman, trying to bring all other happily married woman down to her level.

Feminists are narcissits.
Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by bullabong(m): 4:35am On Sep 20, 2018
statusquoante:
mtchewww

One of the signs of end time - feminism and homosexuality. angry

They will never have the upper hand until the rapture happens. smiley
bros the problem is that these women are copying foolishly and will only cause future problems for society.
Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Seahawk: 5:16am On Sep 20, 2018
She made a great deal of sense

4 Likes

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Jaqenhghar: 5:46am On Sep 20, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
coolReading this she makes sense and there is truth in this.In marriage I believe you give your best100% to make it work but if the union does not work as a last resort measure divorce could be an option.

Life is too short for you to allow others suck the happiness out of you .So if divorce can make you happy go for it.
Yes O. I remember telling one girl I was dating then that to me, divorce is an option. She looked at me like I had blasphemed. It has worked very well for many women so why not
Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Tinalex(f): 6:32am On Sep 20, 2018
jolomiurenyi:

Who's this one? Keep deceiving your self.
I am your worst nightmare and that's why what i wrote is hard for you to comprehend!!! No its you who is deceiving himself....keep living in your fools paradise!
Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Tinalex(f): 6:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Tenny05:
I bet, u ll continue to be slave until you change ur mentality. carry urself like a queen and a man will treat you as one. stop being a bitch cool
Yes I am a bitch n wanna stay same. I do not live by your perception of who I should be...KILL YOUR SELF!!!!

3 Likes

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Tinalex(f): 6:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Macmoni:

Hahahaha
Dat doesn't make u dem still beautiful dey are ugly
No offence dey can be ryt or wrong all I no be say dem wugly
Your opinion well noted
Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by ariesbull: 6:38am On Sep 20, 2018
Please her name is Nkechi she isn't Igbo but Ika
Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by soke02(m): 6:51am On Sep 20, 2018
Someone should remind her about aunty Linda and her her rant then vrs now. Feminist my foot
Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by bukatyne(f): 6:54am On Sep 20, 2018
LordNapoleon:
They are happy that many marriages are crashing. Her type of feminism is a stupid one; they derive joy from seeing happy homes scatter.

Do happy homes scatter?

I honestly do not understand people's angst in this matter.

She said that better 100 happy homes than 1,000 homes where 900 are unhappy.

She also said mad people (male & female) should stop getting married.

And told women to train their sons to become the husbands they want their daughters to marry.

Now, I would expect that if anyone has a contrary opinion, they lay the cards on the table.

Mbanu, it is to go round in circles insulting the messenger without even listening to the message or having a good rebuttal.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by zicoraads: 6:57am On Sep 20, 2018
Nkechi! Nkechi!! cheesy

This is one of the few times I'll agree with Nkechi Bianze. Some of our mothers endured the worst form of pain in their marriages, yet, they stayed on as a result of cultural considerations and the fact that the men held all the "aces". But I wouldn't willingly advise any woman to, especially if she can get out of said marriage.

Truth is, too many men were not properly brought up to respect the female. It is not a lady's responsibility to " fix" a man. She should leave and allow his parents to re-train him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by ferdybillion(m): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2018
I see feminism as an illness in some women who read trash online of people who are actually have the best fun in their life, they be deceiving married women our of the husbands house and they (so called feminist) are giving birth and shaging all the world. Make una tey get sense small. If you don't want to get married my sister no be by force and don't go blaming family and society for marriage gone wrong.
Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Born2Breed(f): 7:34am On Sep 20, 2018
When you marry for the wrong reasons,divorce is imminent.

Men from abusive homes always end up being abusive in their marriages. It's a circle.

Parents should always let love reign in their homes so their kids will grow up making homes peaceful.

1 Like

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Mart1994(m): 7:48am On Sep 20, 2018
Tinalex:

Take it or leave it...its on the rise, more women have refused to be slaves to men. It's no longer a man's world like you think.....WAKE UP!!!!
kip deiceving yaself cheesy
Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by ocelot2006(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2018
Tinalex:

Take it or leave it...its on the rise, more women have refused to be slaves to men. It's no longer a man's world like you think.....WAKE UP!!!!

Lol! Yeah right...
Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Skmoda360(m): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2018
Airforce1:
This one with dandruff infested hair too is a feminist

Smh
You no remember this foolish girl wey talk rubbish the other time......she don come again, were..... shocked
Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Supremor(m): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2018
if I may ask why is it that any strain in marriage is perceived to be the creation of men because as far as I know a lot of the times women are also found to be very toxic

2 Likes

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by dominique(f): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2018
quentin06:
a frustrated woman, trying to bring all other happily married woman down to her level.

Feminists are narcissits.

A lot of Nigerian women are not happily married, they're only enduring for the sake of the kids and what the society would say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by ferdybillion(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2018
Born2Breed:
When you marry for the wrong reasons,divorce is imminent.

Men from abusive homes always end up being abusive in their marriages. It's a circle.

Parents should always let love reign in their homes so their kids will grow up making homes peaceful.
What about abusive women from abusive homes?
Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by agrovick(m): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2018
They are usually fat, shapeless and ugly

1 Like

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2018
Airforce1:
This one with dandruff infested hair too is a feminist

Smh

shut up, is she not better then the oloshos you keep showcasing in this forum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Born2Breed(f): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2018
ferdybillion:

What about abusive women from abusive homes?

How many women dare hit their man first?
It's 1 in every 1000.

1 Like

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Joshillion(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2018
Divorce shouldn't be a solution to an unhappy marriage, it should only be an option when ALL efforts to make such relationship work becomes futile.
Many people need to understand that there is no perfect relationship, a relationship that grows daily (not forgetting the God factor, the one who institutionalized marriage) is the closest to attaining a perfect relationship. What this lady and many other need, is a change of orientation/mindset.

Increase in divorce rate in marriages shouldn't be something to celebrate, irrespective of how bad it was, it should serve as an alarm to marital clocks and to spur us to build a better culture and value system in our homes for our children.
Every couple act as an ambassador of homes, what message are we sending to our children when we begin to celebrate divorces.
Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by NwaGodl1000(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2018
sensible feminist though

2 Likes

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by ferdybillion(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
Born2Breed:

How many women dare hit their man first?

Its 1 in every 100.
Do you think it's only by hitting someone you've abused them?

1 Like

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Born2Breed(f): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
ferdybillion:

Do you think it's only by hitting someone you've abused them?

Women use their mouths and men their fist or palm.

One leaves you depressed and the other led to the grave.

1 Like

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Life is a gift, not going to waste it on a loveless marriage.
Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
Joshillion:
Divorce shouldn't be a solution to an unhappy marriage, it should only be an option when ALL efforts to make such relationship work becomes futile.
Many people need to understand that there is no perfect relationship, a relationship that grows daily (not forgetting the God factor, the one who institutionalized marriage) is the closest to attaining a perfect relationship. What this lady and many other need, is a change of orientation/mindset.

Increase in divorce rate in marriages shouldn't be something to celebrate, irrespective of how bad it was, it should serve as an alarm to marital clocks and to spur us to build a better culture and value system in our homes for our children.
Every couple act as an ambassador of homes, what message are we sending to our children when we begin to celebrate divorces.

The message that we are independent and self-reliant if needs be and that we do not love others more than we love ourselves.

1 Like

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by ferdybillion(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
Born2Breed:

Women use their mouths and men their fist or palm.

One leaves you depressed and the other led to the grave.
My dear, words are stronger than fists. I've seen several women destroyed their marriage due to their abusive ways and words. Many men hang around bars just to avoid the wife, many girls lost the guy they were supposed to get married to and it's disheartening. I've witnessed such in my family. Thank God almighty she left my brother and she's begging to come back after giving birth to another man's child outside.
Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Tenny05(m): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tinalex:

Yes I am a bitch n wanna stay same. I do not live by your perception of who I should be...KILL YOUR SELF!!!!
Good for you.
Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Joshillion(m): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
Mindfulness:
Life is a gift, not going to waste it on a loveless marriage.

Don't forget that at a time, u were so eager to give urself to dis marriage you claim is loveless.
Perhaps, you don't understand what love is.
Many marriages fail not because of lack of love, but because of lack of understanding of what love is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Impending Child Custody Battle: Baby Mama Preventing Access To My Daughter / What Do Men Want? / My Sister Wants Traditional Marriage In The City: Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.