Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

My First Artistic Nu**de Picture Was "Accidental" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Artistic Nu**de Picture Was "Accidental" (803 Views)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / Young Man Shares Nu.de Photos Of Married Woman He Allegedly Slept With / This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Artistic Nu**de Picture Was "Accidental" by Sassyking(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
Everybody has their own style and interests within photography and beyond it. My favorite subjects have always been landmarks and nature. However like most people, sometimes I'm experimenting in places where I have never been before. Sometimes these experiments result in an extraordinary picture. Like one of my best pictures.

It was almost ten years ago, on a cold winter evening. I was sitting before my computer, and reading news, while my girlfriend was taking a shower. The only light source was an old desk lamp. She came out from the bathroom naked, and sit right next to me. The lamp lighted her from a side angle, and the room was pretty cold, so she has goosebumps. I have looked at her and said: do not move! I have run to my camera and bring it back. The only command I have given her (besides not to move), to raise one of her arms and grab her other arm. I have made 2-3 exposures then put the memory card into the reader and downloaded the pictures. Surprisingly, the images were perfect: I didn't even have to correct exposure settings or anything else. The only modification I made was the black and white conversion.

CLICK LINK BELOW TO GET FULL PHOTOS & STORY
https://sassyking.com/2018/09/18/my-first-artistic-nude-picture-was-accidental/

by Richard Koczur

(1) (Reply)

The Way He Shot His Shoot / I Don’t Know Why I Can’t Fall In Love / APC Senator Elect Caught Red Handed With Top Politician's Wife (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.