Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano (43745 Views)

Jigawa APC Senatorial Candidate, Tijjani Ibrahim Gaya, Is Dead / I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / Governor Udom Emmanuel To Flag Off Reelection Campaign On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by CheapDataGuy: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2018
BMZK:
I can't see any link between the first 2 pictures and the last picture. This could a separate and different gathering. Though I can't rule anything out with our politicians.

I even saw th video footage man. Dis shiii is bad
Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
buhariguy:
These op sef, !
Is anything wrong for carrying stick?
I was thinking it was a serious issue.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist should go and die.
You don't know that someone can be battered to death with a stick? You're continually being blinded by Jealousy for the IGBOS. How did you even know that the OP is Igbo? So, every anti-APC story is being put up by the Igbos? My prayer for you is: Otu gbawa kwa Nne gi!
Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by Chepos1(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
BMZK:
I can't see any link between the first 2 pictures and the last picture. This could a separate and different gathering. Though I can't rule anything out with our politicians.
Nigerians can go to any length to blackmail someone. The first two pix are different from the last, and moreover they are Fulani and Fulani don't walk without their sticks. Since their is no report of violence outbreak nothing is wrong. At Osun PDP rally there was no sign of anybody with stick nor any harmful object but wat happened later almost claimed lives but it wasn't condemned bcus its coming from PDP rally.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Recovers Vehicle 'Illegally' Acquired By Amaechi Spokesman (Photos) / Tompolo's Letter To Niger Delta Avengers / Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.