Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Yes! Some Correct English Words Sound Funny. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yes! Some Correct English Words Sound Funny. (1255 Views)

How Do We Say NEPA Don Bring Light With Correct English / Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? / 20 Rarely Used English Words That We Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes! Some Correct English Words Sound Funny. by theinfo: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
I want to barber my hair.

Everyone has their own ways of expression. I believe we all have a lot to say,but finding ways to say it is more than half the battle.

Anyone speaking English as a Second Language will make mistakes along the way. It is inevitable.

But it is good we learn from the mistakes, so we can better our best.

It's learning with fun, try it out https://www.theinfo.com.ng/some-common-grammatical-errors/
Re: Yes! Some Correct English Words Sound Funny. by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2018
Download Free Project Topics & Materials Online...Click on the link in my Signature Now!
Re: Yes! Some Correct English Words Sound Funny. by risugibec: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
MEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON THE DATING TO WEDDING (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the DATING TO WEDDING matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Are you in EDO, PH, LAGOS, OGUN, DELTA, ABUJA, KANO, KADUNA, UYO, CALABAR, GHANA, S/A, UK, USA, CANADA, IBADAN OR ANYWHERE!

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Re: Yes! Some Correct English Words Sound Funny. by Kaodek(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
theinfo:
I want to barber my hair.

Everyone has their own ways of expression. I believe we all have a lot to say,but finding ways to say it is more than half the battle.

Anyone speaking English as a Second Language will make mistakes along the way. It is inevitable.

But it is good we learn from the mistakes, so we can better our best.

It's learning with fun, try it out https://www.theinfo.com.ng/some-common-grammatical-errors/

I think you are Wrong

(1) (Reply)

... / Naira Marley: Primary School Pupils Dancing Soapy At Graduation Party / Robbery At University Of Port Harcourt Campus..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.