Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday (18057 Views)

Beauty Instifanus & Tsapel Douglas 5-Month Marriage Crashes, Cautions Ex-Husband / Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me / Beauty Instifanus Holds Birthday Party at Rumours Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by Godmother(f): 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
Wish them a happy married life.

View my signature for interesting posts on women
Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by josiegirl27: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
safarigirl:
Hai! What is this mbok? Couldn't she get a decent picture of the guy? Why does he look like he sells fourth grade okirika for a living? undecided
ahan ahan aunty it is not that serious na...
Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by aycorporat(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
Twoclans:
Beauty Istifanus representing Kaduna babes Its good to know you have found love . lipsrsealed

Let me go away with my tatafo character undecided
Spill it out babe
Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by deenee: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
The philanthropic pathfinder, billionaire business mogul and European based Engineer, Ehis Tsapel has gracefully added another year to his glorious opportunity of improving the value of human existence.

This intro is so funny.....how much are they paying you for this?

1 Like

Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by CAPSLOCKED: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
Tollzara:
Exceedingly-glamorous-in-make-up lady and handsome-without-enhancement young man.

Hmmm. Sweet. I don't know what else to say.

Happy birthday, mayne.

OGA YOU NEVER TALK YOUR MIND. grin
Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by Tollzara(m): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

OGA YOU NEVER TALK YOUR MIND. grin
grin grin grin

I no talk anything o. cheesy
Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by ManTiger(m): 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
Why is his name end with "anus"?
Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by tiger28: 12:20am On Sep 19, 2018
FAKE hair, FAKE complexion..... I HATE nigerian girls!
Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by Xinzu: 2:02am On Sep 19, 2018
jamaicabakare:
cheesy cheesy

The way diz Alex dey always hype him clients Nah die grin grin What's European based Engineer?

Billionaire Business Mogul cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by Xinzu: 2:09am On Sep 19, 2018
dominique:
That's a billionaire?

Everyone is a billionaire to this Alex guy... As long as you can pay for his meal
Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by naijajobx: 7:56am On Sep 19, 2018
hmm
Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by maryalloy(f): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2018
Dem go de compete for robbing cream to know Who dey bleach pass
Re: Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday by CSTRR: 9:15pm On May 25, 2021
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Koboko Master: FRSC Must Be Corrective, Not Punitive- Comedian Shares Experience / Ras Kimono: Rastafarians To Hold Candle Light Procession In Ebonyi / Ambassador For The "Vision Of The Child", Stephanie Linus Sizzles In Flare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.