Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

To Seun And The Moderators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Seun And The Moderators (527 Views)

Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... / Seun And Kosovo - Request For A Development Subsection / Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Seun And The Moderators by sholasys: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2010
Is it possible to included date of posting of topics, advert or thread as part of the features we see on nairaland forums? Some times when reading  I like to know the date of posting to make some decision but cant find it.
Re: To Seun And The Moderators by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2010
sholasys:

Is it possible to included date of posting of topics, advert or thread as part of the features we see on nairaland forums? Some times when reading  I like to know the date of posting to make some decision but cant find it.

If it's quoted directly from the source, it [b]does [/b]tell the date and time the post was posted.

I just quoted you now, check the date
Re: To Seun And The Moderators by sholasys: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2010
I mean after opening (not creating) a topic or thread for reading it should be displayed  like "Thread opened on, "
Re: To Seun And The Moderators by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2010
sholasys:

I mean after opening (not creating) a topic or thread for reading it should be displayed  like "Thread opened on, " 
Check the time the first post [OP]. . . it should tell you lol

But I get what you mean tho
Re: To Seun And The Moderators by sholasys: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2010
Can you help me with the date this bellow thread was created ? That is what i am talking about

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-149807.0.html
Re: To Seun And The Moderators by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2010
Check the date, under the headline, of the first poster.

That thread was created on « on: July 09, 2008, 10:30 PM »
Re: To Seun And The Moderators by sholasys: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2010
OH!!! good, good. Thanks. I thnks i need to go home and rest

(1) (Reply)

Corruption: Jonathan Asks Clerics To Assist Govt / Fg To Review 376 Bilateral Ties ! / Jonathan Slashes N16.4 Billion Nigeria @ 50 Celebrations Budget To N9.5b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.