Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,221 members, 7,822,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Most Developed State In South South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Developed State In South South (290 Views)

Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures / The Most Developed State In The South South Region / The most developed state in Nigeria- pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Developed State In South South by Astrosmart: 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
Personally I'm from Edo state,the way things are going with our governor i might think he's the best in Nigeria ..

You need to understand Edo state is not much of an oil producing state receiving peanuts from federal level but the governor found a way to grow the state..

Look at the trip he went to with president buhari(worst president ever)..he made sure he got some contracts sign to develop the state..

It's what state do you think it's the best considering the money gotten from federal level?do the math not all state allocation is the same,the like of udom,wike is big but compare to what they actually do with it,are they really working?

When I talk about development I meant huge job opportunity that better the society,security of the people and human and natural development..

Lalasticlala,mynd44 thanks

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Names Campaign Organisation, Appoints Amaechi As D-G / Legality Or Otherwise Of The Declaration Of Inconclusiveness Of The Osun State G / Rivers APC: Party Chieftain Eze Frowns At Abe's Pass To Contest Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.