Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread (55126 Views)

NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Shortlist And Pending Status Update 2023 / Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. / Nigerian Police Recruitment Shortlist Candidate 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by Kalamu2018(f): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
Bitdon:
Anybody with past question should please help me cry

Kingoftask@gmail. com
Hello House,

Please, I want to ask one question, Are we going to write Test/Exam there.... The message they sent is to come and do SCREENING EXERCISE ONLY

I'm wondering when I see people asking for Past questions..

Applicants shall appear in white shorts, white round neck T-shirts, Canvass and socks. and also come with Original and Photocopy of Results/Certificate

That is all..
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by Drdreyy: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kalamu2018:

Yes.... it enter few hours ago

Venue?
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by Pinklipz01: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
I have received my mail few minutes ago. anybody else from Bayelsa? pls identify yourself I have received my mail few minutes ago. anybody else from Bayelsa? pls identify yourself I have received my mail few minutes ago. anybody else from Bayelsa? pls identify yourself
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by uniqUN(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kalamu2018:

Hello House,

Please, I want to ask one question, Are we going to write Test/Exam there.... The message they sent is to come and do SCREENING EXERCISE ONLY

I'm wondering when I see people asking for Past questions..

Applicants shall appear in white shorts, white round neck T-shirts, Canvass and socks. and also come with Original and Photocopy of Results/Certificate

That is all..
keep calm. There's nothing of such. Just people exercising their freedom of speech or probably just trying to be on the safe side if eventually after the screening they call for aptitude test. Just follow the instructions in your mail.
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by Kalamu2018(f): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
uniqUN:

keep calm. There's nothing of such. Just people exercising their freedom of speech or probably just trying to be on the safe side if eventually after the screening they call for aptitude test. Just follow the instructions in your mail.

Do you know that, this kind of freedom of searching for Past question, Can lead to disqualification...
Don't be surprise that people will carry G-Math or A-Z past question to screening venue...
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by mhizred(f): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
Pinklipz01:
I have received my mail few minutes ago. anybody else from Bayelsa? pls identify yourself I have received my mail few minutes ago. anybody else from Bayelsa? pls identify yourself I have received my mail few minutes ago. anybody else from Bayelsa? pls identify yourself
wat time did u receive urs.im frm bayelso bt i hvnt gotten mine o.which stadium?
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by Augusto20(m): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
Have anyone from Niger received the email??
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by uniqUN(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kalamu2018:

Do you know that, this kind of freedom of searching for Past question, Can lead to disqualification...
Don't be surprise that people will carry G-Math or A-Z past question to screening venue...
hahaha! Abeg no use laff add to this my headache.Although i think it's unnecessary but then again, the people with foresights has the craziest of ideas. No blame them. Just do your own.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by Akume93(m): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
larrydotcom:
please has anyone received frsc screening invite for ogun state. if yes, kindly signify #teamogun
Screening centre is Ogun State, has anyone received #TeamOgun
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by donaldchidi: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
For those shortlisted for FRSC screening in Abuja pls click below link to join our Abuja FRSC Group... Tnks

https:///A1GpCgf9hYLBa4Y4Aac0eZ
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by moseslarry(m): 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
Pls house has anyone gotten message in Osun state. Pls kindly signify, thanks.
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by milkey4(m): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=kacci post=71372497]Anybody from imo?

[Yea I have received /quote]
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by Brownville007: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
Just received mine a while ago. Would be writing at Odogbo barracks Oko Ibadan . Anyone else writing from Ibadan ?
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by Pinklipz01: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
mhizred:
wat time did u receive urs.im frm bayelso bt i hvnt gotten mine o.which stadium?

I got mine at about 5:15pm today.
the screening venue is @ AIR FORCE BASE YENAGOA, BAYELSA STATE.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by Essquare(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
My bro got his email this morning...repping kano state. Screening date on 24th.
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by educators(f): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
For free lesson notes, assessment questions and lesson plan visit [url]myteacher.xyz[/url]
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by Akume93(m): 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
moseslarry:
Pls house has anyone gotten message in Osun state. Pls kindly signify, thanks.
My friend got an invite this evening from Osun State
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by stephenonyx(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
Please has any body from Anambra state received mail
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by phil0(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
stephenonyx:
Please has any body from Anambra state received mail
since morning
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by missyojo(f): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kalamu2018:

Haha! I tell you. This is just screening of candidates and verification of original certificates. Some people can be something else and they are "Graduates"
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by walex303: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
Pls any Lagos candidate that has been shortlisted should identify pls.
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
weldersmind:
can testimonial be used in place of FSLC? the primary school (private) I attended no longer exit and we weren't given any FSLC, it was just the testimonial and external exams to the school we intend to go.

somebody help with this cos I am already contemplating of not going

First relax, breath in, breath out.

1-Now, go back to ur school if it still exists in another name( meaning sold) show proof you graduated from that school, Report card or if some old teachers dey then you are good to go, They will get you an FSLC. THIS ONLY WORKS IF YOU WERE TRULY A STUDENT AT THAT SCHOOL

2- School gone, disappeared, not bought, aka school is extinct, that you need to go ministry of education in the state with some evidence.

3- Get a court avidevit ( you know the Nigerian way grin)

All options will cost you money, though not much really considering you refused to collect your cert for over a decade( am guilty of that), the last one is the cheapest but there is no guarantee they will accept at the centre.

choose wisely, shalom cheesy
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by fadamos: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
I have my NYSC Certificate but I only hv My Bsc statement of Result.
Will it be accepted?
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by kate89: 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Any update from abia state
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by Iamlibra: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
Who's going to Jos from Lagos?
Got mine this evening
Am grateful oh lord
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by Tohhseen: 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
adekunle Fajuyi cantonment, Ojoo ibadan
Fusky:

reply: Is your screening centre OYO ?. If yes venue please?
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by boborneyor(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
JIGGERNAPPY:

08070529519 he did mine... just give him all details

Is this person still available because , I didn't have print out too
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by mhizred(f): 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
Pinklipz01:
just got mine not 2 long.airforce base
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by mhizred(f): 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
Pinklipz01:

I got mine at about 5:15pm today.
the screening venue is @ AIR FORCE BASE YENAGOA, BAYELSA STATE.
got mine by 7:45pm dis evening.

1 Like

Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by cliper230(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
Abeg someone should help me with softcopy of frsc summary data page
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by JohnQueen(m): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lagos here

walex303:
Pls any Lagos candidate that has been shortlisted should identify pls.
Re: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread by segunk1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
mhizred:
got mine by 7:45pm dis evening.
Thanks dear, for the time stated above.
Hello guys pls endeavour to help us with time you received your mail at least it would give us that haven't received the mail hope that they are still sending more mails to applicants.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. / My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... / Thank God, See My Networth As A Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.