Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,635 members, 7,958,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians (11816 Views)

Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians / Dayo Adewole Thanks Nigerians As He Regains Freedom (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:34am On Sep 19, 2018
lonelydora:
Fela Durotoye or Kingsley Moghalu has my vote already
Who is more popular among them is, OMOYELE SOWORE they should form alliance with him or else they are just wasting their time #AAC #TAKEITBACK.

4 Likes

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by emmie14: 6:37am On Sep 19, 2018
Joelosunuga:
That is fantastic.
How much was his Nomination Form? APC’s ₦45m with PDP’s ₦12m for Presidential nomination forms

Apc-45m
Pdp- 12m
ANN
#3.5
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by Ikpongiton: 6:38am On Sep 19, 2018
Nigerians can not vote a good man like you because it's a jinxed nation,that want to remain in poverty for ever.
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 19, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Some people like to waste their time and money shaaa.. so in his innermost mind, he believes he can win the presidential elections.

Perhaps, his mission in life is to answer former presidential aspirant.

People who reason the way you do don't usually do anything extraordinary. The greatest men of this world tried and failed repeatedly while ordinary men like you said they were jokers.

1 Like

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by Ikpongiton: 6:47am On Sep 19, 2018
lonelydora:
Fela Durotoye or Kingsley Moghalu has my vote already
My thought also.The contest suppose be,between Durotoye and Kingsley Moghalu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by luckyogor(m): 6:52am On Sep 19, 2018
All this (lagos) presidential candidate's makes me laugh.
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by blackpanda: 6:58am On Sep 19, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Truth is bitter.
Who is durutoye.
He aint going nowhere

Who cares about mumu fela. Mtscheeew
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by texazzpete(m): 7:08am On Sep 19, 2018
henrysam:

If gej is a lame duck. What are you pls?

Lmao. You intellectually challenged sycophants need to be stopped.

Perhaps I should launch a startup designed to teach basic comprehension to people like you.
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:11am On Sep 19, 2018
Xtaceeey:

Am sure you would not vote on that day. Social media champion.. talking like you know tomorrow!!

Ave you heard of influence. I don't need to be in a polling booth, to sway some votes for my candidate. Yes, I don't have PVC because I chose not to.. but I have more impact than some of u who got PVC.
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:12am On Sep 19, 2018
writerights:

People who reason the way you do don't usually do anything extraordinary. The greatest men of this world tried and failed repeatedly while ordinary men like you said they were jokers.

So MR Great Man, what is the extraordinary thing you've done in your years of existence?? Or I will call you a big joker.
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 19, 2018
Realdeals:
I don't think he can defeat Hashim Olawepo in the ANN primary, this is one of the reason Sowore pulls out of PACT, how can you select someone that is not sure of his party nomination as consensus, what if he lose the primary.

I STAND WITH SOWORE
Sowore got my vote!!!

1 Like

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

So MR Great Man, what is the extraordinary thing you've done in your years of existence?? Or I will call you a big joker.

Your reasoning is obviously way too shallow you'd probably not understand what I write afterwards.
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by donqx: 7:46am On Sep 19, 2018
hmm
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by lonelydora: 7:51am On Sep 19, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Who is more popular among them is, OMOYELE SOWORE they should form alliance with him or else they are just wasting their time #AAC #TAKEITBACK.

Yes. They need Alliance with Sowore
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by gidgiddy: 8:08am On Sep 19, 2018
I have always maintained that any presidential aspirant from the south of Nigeria must get at least 2 of the 3 geo-political zones in the South to vote for him and at least one zone from the North to have any realistic chance of winning the election.

Having vision, being young and buying nomination forms is all good but there is reality to face
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by cbrass(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Moghalu is the most qualified..
They wanted to boot him out with tribalism.
Mogjalu come first Atiku second

Are you naturally like this?
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by ofemigeorge(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Some people like to waste their time and money shaaa.. so in his innermost mind, he believes he can win the presidential elections.

In German Hitler used an under dog party to become President. Look if you are chosen with determination nothing can stop you
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by ofemigeorge(m): 8:41am On Sep 19, 2018
Emmacolinho:
Why waste money son
"I always know he will win" people
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by cbrass(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

The same Sowore that disrespected the Oosa himself? Are you been funny right now? Sowore is done already has far has the South West is concerned
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by ewizard1: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2018
Ikpongiton:
Nigerians can not vote a good man like you because it's a jinxed nation,that want to remain in poverty for ever.
Thank you! You just said my mind.

Because even after seeing what PDP and APC could offer, I still read some..... "don't even know what to call them..." saying he is wasting his time. What happened to trying these young and vibrant leaders?

Just sick of this country iswear!
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by SeriouslySense(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2018
A bright candidate, keep going.
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by xtervaganza(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2018
I dislike this guy
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by solacong: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Forget, this is not America. Top 3 candidates, he won't be there.. Even Sowore will get more votes than him..

Time will tell, leave dirty for LAWMA
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by omoharry(f): 10:53am On Sep 19, 2018
Fela Durotoye is not a nice person at all..he is as proud as peacock and nasty to people he perceived to be lesser in status ..my friends who his wife relative stayed with them briefly and he was treated like thrash until he had to borrow money as fast as possible rent his own place ..they are not nice people..no human empathy..we need a leader with a human feelings..Durotoye will only focus on the elite and forget the poor..I dont see him as some one that has the interest of the poor masses at heart because he lacks empathy for the masses that are poor and vulnerable..ask him ..how many intelligent and poor student from his relative or community has he put on scholarship...for the betterment of humanity and society ? with all his wealth..how as he affected his community and surrounding.They say charity begins at home..if you cannot make any positive impact in the life of your immediate environment/community..how then do you intend to improve the whole of Nigeria..you cannot give what you dont have..what he seek is power and not love for the yearning and aspiration of Nigerians.he should start from LG OR House of Rep..so that people can test him.words are cheap.

1 Like

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by Idrismusty97(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2018
lonelydora:

Change is constant. Did you ever think PMB will win 2015 elections?
Yes. Only flat heàds thought otherwise back then, I guess it depends on your geographical location. It's only even on Nairaland i am coming across anything that sounds like Durotoye. Even in 2023 he wouldn't be significant. You should have understand by now that it isn't only your compound people that are voting.
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by Idrismusty97(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2018
writerights:

E.G Buhari.
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by Friend01(m): 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
lonelydora:

Change is constant. Did you ever think PMB will win 2015 elections?

You can't compare Buhari to Fela Durotoye.
Buhari was a former head of states hence is popularity and wide appeal.
I seriously doubt if Fela durotoye is widely known beyond the shores of Lagos and Ogun and maybe some few modicum of states in the south west.
These are major factors that can not be overlooked no matter how you try to deodorize it.
In reality Fela can't cough up a million votes, but on the net he may come close to Buhari's popularity which is not even good enough to steam in his engine for presidential aspirant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For A Country That Does Not Have Much Resources, Uk Is A Rich Country. How ? / Kerosene Deal: EFCC Seeks Final Forfeiture Of N1.9bn By Ex-first Lady’s Friend / Aregbesola Leads Apc Reconciliation Committee To Meet Aggrieved Members In Uyo(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.