Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists (21665 Views)

Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Orji Uuzor Kalu...insists On Biafra!!! / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by gidgiddy: 10:12am On Sep 19, 2018
Roger3D:
The whole world know that your leader is a coward who fled even before the soldiers came knocking on his door.

Well he stood for something before fleeing. You Nigerians will never stand up for anything to even talk about getting to stage of running away. So don't worry, Kanu will always be better than you.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Roger3D(m): 10:17am On Sep 19, 2018
gidgiddy:

Well he stood for something before fleeing. You Nigerians will never stand up for anything to even talk about getting to stage of running away. So don't worry, Kanu will always be better than you.
Please dont you ever compare me with that coward and petty crook. He is a cheap conman who came and made money off the backs of some gullible ibos, and when it got too hot for him, he ran away. Kanu can never be better than me

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by akiOYIBO: 10:18am On Sep 19, 2018
Was it the same Kalu that stipulated with every boldness that Buhari has taken Nigeria to the next level?

He's a clown, awusa-fulani one. Nigeria and Yoruba will keep wailing, justifying every murderous act and genocide against the Igbo

But what they do not know is that a revolution is quitely going on not only in Igboland but across the East.

Probably they are incapable of handling it, hence their frustration.
NNAMDI KANU dstroyed Nigeria without missiles or arms but the awusa-fulani and Yoruba Nigeria cannot destroy him even with arms and missiles grin

we have nothing but only one leader, NNAMDI KANU

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by IbrahimDamola: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2018
hakimi1974:
why are you complaining? these is an opportunity for you to fill in the vacuum left by KANU to fleece gullible Igbo's of their hard earned naira and kobo. BUT, my only fear, make buratai and him boys no come do rastafarian dance for your door mouth, as in ala cobra dance.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2018
Yyeske:
Lol @referendum, continue deceiving yasef

You are insignificant if not, why did nigeria islamic goverment led by terrorist Muhammadu buhari's attacked Nnamdi Kanu with armed terrorist in military hardware while had a case in federal high court Abuja?

Why not take him to court for fair hearing as in 1999 constitution section 36(1)!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by IbrahimDamola: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2018
yazach:
Chai!!!!

IPOB have been duped by their own child

My dear muslim abokinna I agree with you. We thank Allahu! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by IbrahimDamola: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2018
Yyeske:
Those who know have spoken and those who don't are willing to kill themselves here because of him.
The guy man is living large with his big investment paying off.
I hope gidgiddy, horsepower and other IPOB guys got their share too.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2018
Ikenna0b:
The stupidest thing of it all from all this whole nonsense is that the Dullard and his cabinets forgot they took ALL of Nnamdi Kanu's passports. I wonder how he keeps going around this countries and now international without any passports.
APC and their usual propaganda!

They think everyone is as unreasonable as they are undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by SoNature(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2018
Almaiga:
After making mouth, CHEST beat for over two years. The LOOSER ran away. grin grin grin

Bloody COWARD. grin

It's a loser

Not a looser

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by IbrahimDamola: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2018
Metuh:

Erosions and floods are natural disasters. It even occurs in the States. But yours is artificial.

Mr man, goan carry your plate and kaya for early mormor begging. grin Na una profession.

Chei you don hakimi1974, my dear bambiala expert and poverty-stricken muslim brother. grin

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Simbrixton(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2018
Bane2020:
Kanu isn't in London, reliable Intel on his actual whereabout will shock Nigerians, Kanu has gone UNDERGROUND with the core of his elite members for possible armed struggle... two locations will soon play the most decisive roles in Nigerian history, even Boko haram will be child's play... (Niger delta creeks and the Southern Cameroons... Amazonia where the real business is going on), the information I have uncovered is highly classified, exclusive, and privy to Igbos on here (PM me and I'll add you to a whatsapp group, only after you establish your true ethnicity by communicating in Igbo)... and the answers that have eluded millions of Nigerians will be unraveled on that group, I'm talking about live feeds, picture evidence, sophisticated training and indoctrinations/activities going on under the nose of the daft Nigerian government who are still busy chasing rats while their house is on fire ... I was shocked, awed, and impressed at the wisdom of an Igbo man if pushed to the wall, I now respect Ipob after seeing their acts as a charade before, now I'm a believer... if you know you know.
that would be great news
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by yazach: 10:28am On Sep 19, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Is that you in the picture sucking cow poo grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by IbrahimDamola: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2018
geosegun:

[s]
The UK must have warned him never to say a word, else there will not be any protection for him as a UK citizen.

He was confident to do what he did because he knew he is also a British citizen and hence under the crowns protection. If he says anything again and the UK give him up. He would be in deep shit. It is against international law for him to be in one country and be formenting trouble in another country.

Also, note that the British will never support the fragmentation of a blessed and great country called Nigeria.

Listen to the words of wisdom, kid and let me know if you have any question and/or concerns[/s]

Sege my dear yoruba brother, dem use Biafra swear for we yorubas ni?

The brown roof of our fathers compund in Ibadan and oshogbo are rusty and leaky. When rain falls, our people 'usian bolt' to IDP camps to survive flooding. We shiit in nylons and fling it on your neighbour's zinc in ogbomosho. Instead of finding a solution to that we arw crying, lamenting and convulsing about Biafra? Is that the 'wisdom' you are talking about? Is oduduwa cursed? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by kotv: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2018
Ikenna0b:
He knows he's in London. I thought before he claimed he was in Cameroon. Another APC buffoon said he was in Ghana. Tomorrow now, another one will claim he's in South Africa. I wonder how APC politicians keep knowing where Nnamdi Kanu is yet have not made attempt to get him back or arrest him. Ironically enough, only they seem to know where he is. Not his family, not friends, not his group, heck not even other party's politicians, only ironically enough them.

The stupidest thing of it all from all this whole nonsense is that the Dullard and his cabinets forgot they took ALL of Nnamdi Kanu's passports. I wonder how he keeps going around this countries and now international without any passports. Nigga must have turned into a bird and grew wings.

Anyway, I'm not shocked. This slowpoke knows the illiterates they control so I expect the idiots to masterbate on the story. One, two, three, idiots do your job and don't disappoint us. Oya masterbate

APC does not think. Even when it's crystal clear the propaganda is stupid they'll still try to spread it. Did you see how they said they reduced poverty despite UN already reported 8000 Nigerians get poorer per day. What will sound stupid to us comes out right to them. The average Apc and BMC are illiterates like you said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by IbrahimDamola: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2018
yazach:

Is that you in the picture sucking cow poo grin

That is our culture in our muslim arewaland. We muslim almajiris of the muslim north even fucck cows that we sell to southerners. We fucck the cows in the spirit of Allah! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by yazach: 10:34am On Sep 19, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

That is our culture in our muslim arewaland. We muslim almajiris of the muslim north even fucck cows that we sell to southerners. We fucck the cows in the spirit of Allah! grin

Peace
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by frankfrancis871: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2018
biafranation:
Afonjas are concerned about our leader more than us. They are using defense mechanism, concoction, over emphasism , cry of betrayal so that IPOB will tell them where he is...Umu anumanu with iru agu. Have you ever heard of IPOB looking for Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB members are on code on his whereabout because we know whats up and all we have said from day one is: Nigerian Army saw him last and should produce him. YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN UNTIL BIAFRA IS RESTORED....NEVER! He is a special jewel that must be protected at all cost! I know this will pain you well well like spicy amala because you people want him dead. Useless demonic things!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by IbrahimDamola: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2018
yazach:

Peace

E pain am!

We muslims of nigeria Bleep cows in the spirit of Allahu sumobillahi! We even perform oralll sexx on the cow by lickking the anus of the cow before plunging our dickks inside. Or do you want me to lie to the world? grin

2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2018
Yyeske:
Lol @referendum, continue deceiving yasef

Let me educate you of what you don't know in your zombie life.

1999 constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria. Section 36.-(1). In the determination of his civil rights and obligations, including any question or determination by or against any government or authority, a person shall be entitled to a fair hearing within a reasonable time by a court or other tribunal established by law and constituted in such manner as secure its independence and impartiality.

The question to you mumus animals of Nigeria: Was any court in Nigeria heard Nnamdi Kanu's fair hearing and declared him guilty before Muhammadu Buhari sent armed military to massacring of innocence Biafrans citizens and Nnamdi Kanu his parents (HRH)?

Please let have intellectual debates here.

Biafra must be free as other countries gotten their freedom.

Give your (2) reasons why Biafra shouldn't get freedom.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by IbrahimDamola: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2018
SoNature:

It's a loser

Not a looser

Almaiga na abooki almajiri na only nama, toto and peenis him sabi spell. Because him sabi fucckk cow wellu wellu like our buhari the almajiri. grin

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by IbrahimDamola: 10:50am On Sep 19, 2018
Yyeske:
I believed him when he visited Nnamdi Kanu in prison, believed him when he said they usually have private discussions even after he was released so why should I start doubting him now?

This one dey fight for him tailoring business for onitsha. Him think say Biafra go pursue go oshogbo if nigeria break.

Na fear of him papa leaky roof for oshogbo dey make am fight Biafra so. grin

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by frankfrancis871: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

My man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by frankfrancis871: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

My man grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by frankfrancis871: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Sege my dear yoruba brother, dem use Biafra swear for we yorubas ni?

The brown roof of fathers compund in Ibadan and oshogbo are leaky. We shiit in nylons and fling it on your neighbour's zinc in ogbomosho. Instead of finding a solution to that we arw crying, lamenting and convulsing about Biafra? Is that the 'wisdom' you are talking about? Is oduduwa cursed? grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by greggng: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
What is he doing there?

Is that place Aba or Onitsha that he ought to be and lead the fight for Biafra.

He brainwashed many people to their early grave,made millions for him and his family, became notoriously famous, at last he vamoosed into thin air with his loot.

Yet most of these fools are still ready to die for him and a failed project.

Is a shame Orji Kanu is saying this. Does he think United kingdom is Africa where lots of things is covered up....how come he is the only person that knows he is in UK ...even British gov't doesn't know....I think he has to be very careful with his political statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by gidgiddy: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2018
Roger3D:
Please dont you ever compare me with that coward and petty crook. He is a cheap conman who came and made money off the backs of some gullible ibos, and when it got too hot for him, he ran away. Kanu can never be better than me

Kanu left the comfort of London to come to Nigeria to be arrested, kept in DSS dungeon, spend 2 years in Kuje prison, get charged to court for treason, risk his life and suffer operation Python dance just to make money?

If that is what people go through to make money then you should be praising Kanu, he deserves every penny he made.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by cinnaman: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2018
220 for today ... come lets win together .

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2018
geosegun:

The UK must have warned him never to say a word, else there will not be any protection for him as a UK citizen.

He was confident to do what he did because he knew he is also a British citizen and hence under the crowns protection. If he says anything again and the UK give him up. He would be in deep shit. It is against international law for him to be in one country and be formenting trouble in another country.

Also, note that the British will never support the fragmentation of a blessed and great country called Nigeria.

Listen to the words of wisdom, kid and let me know if you have any question and/or concerns

Do you know today's event in Israel and in Biafra

You are laughing while sinking with Nigeria onboard.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by IbrahimDamola: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2018
We yorubas and almajiris now believe that Orji kalu is now greater than Awolowo and Dan fodio for hating Biafra.
He is patriot. Insha Allahu!

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by omooba969(m): 11:14am On Sep 19, 2018
biafranation:

Nigerian Military spokesperson said on National TV that Nigerian Army invaded his house after some youths threw stone at them from the house. A video evidence tendered by Sen. Enyinanyya in the court.

We all know that people had their video cameras on during the invasion which helped us to see all that happened(damage & killings) but we're yet to see a video where NK & family being led away by the soldiers.

What's your take on that?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by frankfrancis871: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2018
*clear throat* nigeria the funniest country in the world grin grin grin grin
''We invaded Nnamdi kanu's house
We didn't invade Nnamdi kanu's house, IPOB are spreading fake news
Nnamdi Kanu in Ghana
Now he's in london'' grin grin grin grin
What about his age parents maybe they are in china learning kung fu
Nnamdi kanu that was given strict bail conditions yet he still spoke without fear. The same people rejoicing when the army invade his home now believing he's in london

grin
grin
grin
grin
I crown nigeria as the joke of the universe grin CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dambazau: It Was Difficult Working With Ibrahim Idris, Ex IGP / 'Nigeria Living On Borrowed Time' - Adetunji Oredipe, World Bank Chief / Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.