Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists (21979 Views)

Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Orji Uuzor Kalu...insists On Biafra!!! / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by frankfrancis871: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
We yorubas and almajiris now believe that Orji kalu is now greater than Awolowo and Dan fodio for hating Biafra.
He is patriot. Insha Allahu!

grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Shikena(m): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2018
Underground Londoner baba. Enjoy the fruits of your labour in peace Kanu my man grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Dinho20(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2018
HOLD BUHARI RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MISSING OF NNAMDI KANU;

"We don't want to disobey UN order, Biafrans Should Go with only 5 eastern State" - Buhari begs Igbos, moves to sell off FG Assets in Southeast Editor17 hrs agoNews, NigeriaA ccording facts emerging from a secret meeting held with Buhari and some Northern leaders early this month, he told the Northern leaders that there’s a serious pressure on him, to obey the UN Charter on self determination, and release Nnamdi Kanu unconditionally, and that he should stop violating his fundamental human rights alongside rights of other Biafra agitators held in different Nigerian jails, by also releasing them unconditionally, as well as allow for a UN monitored referendum to test if the people of Biafra wish to continue with Nigeria or not.He also told them that international community said that they have enough evidence that him (Buhari) and his government is violating the fundamental human rights of Biafrans by using brutal force on Biafrans during peaceful protests and rallies.He also told the Northern leaders that if nothing is done right now, that one day, the North will wake up and lose all the assets of Nigeria to Biafra, that there may soon be a UN statement on issue of Biafra and the violation of their fundamental human rights, which may result to a call for Biafra referendum.According to the source, that after their deliberations, Buhari told the Northern leaders that he will only allow Biafra to go on one condition, and that the condition according to him, is that the oil producing area of Niger Delta will be carved out and allowed to remain in Nigeria. Then, only the Igbo speaking states of South East will be allowed to go as Biafra.Also, that all the national assets such as refineries, sea ports, airports, telecomm, etc, belonging to federal government, especially those located within the Biafran territory, must be completely sold off before the referendum will be allow to take place.So, before the Biafra referendum will come, expect that all the critical assets of federal government within the Biafra territory are going to be sold off. This is the latest plan of Buhari. One wonders if this was indeedone of the plans that led to negotiations to sell off some FG assets, perhaps only those located in Biafran region of the country.From this information, it is crystal clear that the only thing binding the leadership of the North to one Nigeria is the oil in the Niger Delta region. So, this close discussion will open a lot issues about what Nnamdi Kanu and many Biafrans have said all along that oil is the issue and not the interest of the people of Biafran region.Now, the ball will be on the court of UN and international community to determine who wants to go or join the rest of Biafra by asking the will of the people of Biafran region to be fully expressed.Another thing is that once these are done, subsequent negotiations will begin to take place and a lot more will be at stake for both parties. But if this report is really authentic as we could tell from the source of the information, then Nigeria is finally breaking up and Biafra will be a free republic of her own.History will be made for generations to come. It is not going to be an easy task but a tedious one that will break hearts and pyschology of many on both sides of the divide. But a new chapter would be opened for two new countries that would thrive along side each other as neighbours and hopefully peaceful without rancour and strife.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Emycord: 11:33am On Sep 19, 2018
gidgiddy:
Orji Uzo Kalu is a fool. If Nnamdi Kanu was really in London, why would he be silent for over a year?

Radio Biafra is still on and being run by the deputy IPOB leader, Uche Mefor.

Why would Nnamdi Kanu be in London, the same place his Radio station is running, but he has not talked on it for a year?
they say he is in london yet un invited his brothers family members and ipob who witnessed the army invasion at his villa yet the nigeria govt colluded with swiss embassy un deny them visa? i laugh in igbo. lets even assume he disappeared on his own still the nigeria gov is not free cos its againstarticle 1 of int. convention on enforced and involuntary disappearances
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 19, 2018
omooba969:

We all know that people had their video cameras on during the invasion which helped us to see all that happened(damage & killings) but we're yet to see a video where NK & family being led away by the soldiers.

What's your take on that?

You want Nigerian Army to show you video of them taking him away?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Almaiga: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Almaiga na abooki almajiri na only nama, toto and peenis him sabi spell. Because him sabi fucckk cow wellu wellu like our buhari the almajiri. grin

See this Biafran COWARD, e dey pain you say, your sisters like aboki p*nis pass una small p*nis wey be like TOOTHPICK. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Almaiga: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
SoNature:

It's a loser

Not a looser

Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Almaiga: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
excomarow:

Just the way their war lord Ojukwu ran an left the idiots.

You know those Cowards well, it's in their GENE. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Indigenous(f): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
Orji uzor kalu is a zoo sellout, I don't know why a sensible person will be arguing with a nizooria yoruba gossipers tribe

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by OlusegunAdedayo: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Bishop4real: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
Jolar101:

Go read your Nigeria constitution Section 36(1) 1999 as amended. You will see what it says concerning self determination.

The same constitution you guys claim is fraudulent or better still, "non existent"? Confused lots...!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Captain0147: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Scam of the 20th century 9ja/media I hail.. so many story.��
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Bishop4real: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
biafranation:

You want Nigerian Army to show you video of them taking him away?

Why didn't those who recorded the invasion (Somto & co) also record when he & his family were led away by Nigeria army as you insinuated?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by 9jabo1: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
We choose to provide you with complete SA HipHop, Straight and Direct from SouthAfricaMusic.Com for Quality South Africa Music Mp3 Download and South Africa Video Mp4 Download, South Africa News and Celebrity South Africa Music We are loaded with All SA Songs & Videos but OLD & New Song 2019.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by uba1991: 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Don't mind the fools.
His wife lives in London yet still asking for his whereabouts. Must be hiding in London away from his wife and son too.

Infact, they need to explain how he got to London without a Passport or Visa. Must have grew wings and flew. Or maybe he took the Libya route despite being sick and needed a cane to walk. Nnamdi Kanu is now either a Bird or Hercules. Miracle wonder
most of dis pigs does not travel with pasport,namdi kanu follow libya. he knows he dont av visa and pasport that why he is hiding in london. the other idiot [ojukwu] hide in ivory coarse now namdi kanu is in london.COWARDS why didnt him wait and defend his pigs

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
I strongly repeat, it is not possible that Nnamdi Kanu is in a western modernized world and nobody knows this. This is utmostely impossible. how can he be in London when he tendered his nigerian and british passport to the Nigeria govt? where did he go to london from? which embassy did he redo another passport? UOK is a confirm fooool just like his paymasters. the UK most especially is not like Nigeria where you can hide and nobody would see you, they must know where you are except you are in another man's house unregistered in that local govt. does he not come out? where is the uk press and investigative journalist? have they not thought that his story is worth telling? some people are just fooools and brain dead and they have no one to tell them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by jumpandpas(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
Yyeske:
Those who know have spoken and those who don't are willing to kill themselves here because of him.
The guy man is living large with his big investment paying off.
I hope gidgiddy, horsepower and other IPOB guys got their share too.

See them.

Why can't you ask the criminal to lead security agents to where NK is?.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy ngeneukwenu buhariguy omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by jumpandpas(m): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
Yyeske:
Mynd44, OAM4J, Seun, you guys should please take this to the promise land so that our brothers should know about Kanu's whereabout please.

OUK has suddenly became some people's hero. Ask him where he kept Abia state looted money and watch him entertain you.

NK is in London with his father who's a traditional ruler.

#yeyedeysmell
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Roger3D(m): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dinho20:
HOLD BUHARI RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MISSING OF NNAMDI KANU;

"We don't want to disobey UN order, Biafrans Should Go with only 5 eastern State" - Buhari begs Igbos, moves to sell off FG Assets in Southeast Editor17 hrs agoNews, NigeriaA ccording facts emerging from a secret meeting held with Buhari and some Northern leaders early this month, he told the Northern leaders that there’s a serious pressure on him, to obey the UN Charter on self determination, and release Nnamdi Kanu unconditionally, and that he should stop violating his fundamental human rights alongside rights of other Biafra agitators held in different Nigerian jails, by also releasing them unconditionally, as well as allow for a UN monitored referendum to test if the people of Biafra wish to continue with Nigeria or not.He also told them that international community said that they have enough evidence that him (Buhari) and his government is violating the fundamental human rights of Biafrans by using brutal force on Biafrans during peaceful protests and rallies.He also told the Northern leaders that if nothing is done right now, that one day, the North will wake up and lose all the assets of Nigeria to Biafra, that there may soon be a UN statement on issue of Biafra and the violation of their fundamental human rights, which may result to a call for Biafra referendum.According to the source, that after their deliberations, Buhari told the Northern leaders that he will only allow Biafra to go on one condition, and that the condition according to him, is that the oil producing area of Niger Delta will be carved out and allowed to remain in Nigeria. Then, only the Igbo speaking states of South East will be allowed to go as Biafra.Also, that all the national assets such as refineries, sea ports, airports, telecomm, etc, belonging to federal government, especially those located within the Biafran territory, must be completely sold off before the referendum will be allow to take place.So, before the Biafra referendum will come, expect that all the critical assets of federal government within the Biafra territory are going to be sold off. This is the latest plan of Buhari. One wonders if this was indeedone of the plans that led to negotiations to sell off some FG assets, perhaps only those located in Biafran region of the country.From this information, it is crystal clear that the only thing binding the leadership of the North to one Nigeria is the oil in the Niger Delta region. So, this close discussion will open a lot issues about what Nnamdi Kanu and many Biafrans have said all along that oil is the issue and not the interest of the people of Biafran region.Now, the ball will be on the court of UN and international community to determine who wants to go or join the rest of Biafra by asking the will of the people of Biafran region to be fully expressed.Another thing is that once these are done, subsequent negotiations will begin to take place and a lot more will be at stake for both parties. But if this report is really authentic as we could tell from the source of the information, then Nigeria is finally breaking up and Biafra will be a free republic of her own.History will be made for generations to come. It is not going to be an easy task but a tedious one that will break hearts and pyschology of many on both sides of the divide. But a new chapter would be opened for two new countries that would thrive along side each other as neighbours and hopefully peaceful without rancour and strife.
This is the greatest horse shi*t I've ever read. Buhari offered IPOB the SE as Biafra? No wonder nnamdi kanu brain washed his people easily
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by HZNjnr(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
OUK has sha denied ever saying such... Na waooo
Yyeske:
IPOB said that the FG took up Nnamdi Kanu but OUK is saying otherwise, simple
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Go and die.....brainwashed pig.
Nnamdi Kanu used all you people to enrich himself....mumu.

"" Nnamdi Kanu used all you people ""

So why is it paining u??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
Yyeske:
Lol, OUK speaks and meets with him and should be in a better position to say things at it is unlike you, that was why I asked you.
I'd rather believe somebody in the know than a hearsay

"" True, Nnamdi Kanu had to deposit his Nigerian and British passports as one of his bail conditions. So with what did he fly to London with? Mad people everywhere ""

Have u read dis post before? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Obdk: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
Yyeske:
Nnamdi Kanu and Orji Uzor Kalu are both Igbos and from Abia state, why roping the Yorubas in even if I know you are not Yoruba

Lol. Dis my Anambra brother so much love the yoruba afonja people. He will mock his Igbo people amd defend the skull mining afonja people.
I kno some of my Igbo people think he is yoruba afonja masquerading as Igbo because he is lucky to live in Nkpor..

If you kno you kno... He is wat he is.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Obdk: 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
goodnessme1:
i own you no explanation on why i made that statement,

and what is your business on what i say about my tribe,
i thought you are igbo.

He wish he is Igbo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Obdk: 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Sege my dear yoruba brother, dem use Biafra swear for we yorubas ni?

The brown roof of our fathers compund in Ibadan and oshogbo are rusty and leaky. When rain falls, our people 'usian bolt' to IDP camps to survive flooding. We shiit in nylons and fling it on your neighbour's zinc in ogbomosho. Instead of finding a solution to that we arw crying, lamenting and convulsing about Biafra? Is that the 'wisdom' you are talking about? Is oduduwa cursed? grin

D od who was chased out of hell for back biting devil is obviously cursed.. You 5 times head slamming coneheads are funny. Ur ogbomosho brownroofs leak but u all r neck deep in progressive Igbo peoples matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Sleekfingers: 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
gidgiddy:
Orji Uzo Kalu is a fool. If Nnamdi Kanu was really in London, why would he be silent for over a year?

Why would Nnamdi Kanu be in London, the same place his Radio station is running, but he has not talked on it for a year?

If he is not there or alive. His parents or wife won't be quiet. I think the federal government warned him or paid him off.

Is he the only one from that region? You too can re start the struggle
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

Are you Kanu's wife?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by gidgiddy: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2018
Sleekfingers:

If he is not there or alive. His parents or wife won't be quiet. I think the federal government warned him or paid him off.

Is he the only one from that region? You too can re start the struggle

What is actually strange is that Nigerians claim that they are now in civilian rule but the Army is still invading people's houses and killing unarmed people as if we are still military rule.

It's a shame.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by PFRB: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2018
PFRB:

So now you believe Orji Kalu. Tomorrow he will come back and say he did not specifically say so. When that happens you will be wondering what school you attended.

Look below and remember what I told you above.

"""""""I Didn’t Speak On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabout In Minna – Kalu - Politics - Nairaland"""""""""
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Bishop4real:

The same constitution you guys claim is fraudulent or better still, "non existent"? Confused lots...!

I am pointing to you section in your scammdulus thing you called constitution.

Let me test your EQ emotional intelligence.

What do you have to say about that section? If you are not a pussy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him / FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy / Dismissed Anambra PDP Senator Ekwunife Seeks Nomination From APC!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.