Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists (21653 Views)

Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Orji Uuzor Kalu...insists On Biafra!!! / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Cleeve: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2018
The god of a tribe fled his 'zoo' and is hiding away while his citizens make noise about their suffering and maginalisation on Nairaland? Mumufra!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by dometome: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2018
Yyeske:
When did you speak or meet with Nnamdi Kanu last since you know better?
That question should be directed to you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Yyeske(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2018
HZNjnr:
I am yet to understand the relationship between the visit of Orji Uzor Kalu to IBB and the whereabouts of Nnamdi Kanu...

Please can someone explain? � � �
IPOB said that the FG took up Nnamdi Kanu but OUK is saying otherwise, simple

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by 9jabull: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2018
Orji Uzo Kalu should be arrested to explain more because his claiming to know more.

Stupid Chief terrorist buhari ass licker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by dometome: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2018
Cleeve:
The god of a tribe fled his 'zoo' and is hiding away while his citizens make noise about their suffering and maginalisation on Nairaland? Mumufra!
I won't blame anybody for leaving the Shithole. aka naliejerià
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by dROC1: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2018
Sounds like extra-judicial killing by PMB's government. They should just give Kanu's family closure and tell them the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Yyeske(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2018
dometome:
That question should be directed to you
Lol, OUK speaks and meets with him and should be in a better position to say things at it is unlike you, that was why I asked you.
I'd rather believe somebody in the know than a hearsay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Morbeta11(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2018
gidgiddy:

True, Nnamdi Kanu had to deposit his Nigerian and British passports as one of his bail conditions. So with what did he fly to London with? Mad people everywhere

This is man get brain pass Orji Kalu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by dometome: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2018
Yyeske:
IPOB said that the FG took up Nnamdi Kanu but OUK is saying otherwise, simple
Then why are you supporting him? why should we leave IPOB and take his usless and false position?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2018
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by dometome: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2018
Yyeske:
Lol, OUK speaks and meets with him and should be in a better position to say things at it is unlike you, that was why I asked you.
I'd rather believe somebody in the know than a hearsay
yes the meeting last happend in your rectum. Afonja!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Yyeske(m): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2018
dometome:
Then why are you supporting him? why should we leave IPOB and take his usless and false position?
I believed him when he visited Nnamdi Kanu in prison, believed him when he said they usually have private discussions even after he was released so why should I start doubting him now?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2018
Yyeske:
Those who know have spoken and if you know better, tell us where he is.

So how did u know he's in London?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Psoul(m): 9:28am On Sep 19, 2018
hakimi1974:
not like your erosion stricken land. and next time you prepare any meal, don't bother to add pepper, tomatoes, onion, and meat. you dey hear? wawa kowai.

Can someone tell this Almajiri to also graze their bacteria infested cows at their dry and dusty land and feed them with their dry grasses and please leave our erosion stricken green vegetation alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
What is he doing there?

Is that place Aba or Onitsha that he ought to be and lead the fight for Biafra.

Carlos Puidgemont is in Belgium, Hes not in Catalonia (Spain) fighting from independence. Wen next u want to think, Think wit ur head.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by dometome: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2018
Yyeske:
I believed him when he visited Nnamdi Kanu in prison, believed him when he said they usually have private discussions even after he was released so why should I start doubting him now?
because you are stupid enough not to know that at the time NK was in prison, everyone knew where NK was, right now only Buhari knows where he locked NK up, Some one said he is being held incommunicado in a navy ship somewhere in Bayelsa, but until I hear from Buhari or Bratai the snake charmer, I will keep asking questions about NK's whereabouts.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by gidgiddy: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2018
geosegun:

The UK must have warned him never to say a word, else there will not be any protection for him as a UK citizen.

He was confident to do what he did because he knew he is also a British citizen and hence under the crowns protection. If he says anything again and the UK give him up. He would be in deep shit. It is against international law for him to be in one country and be formenting trouble in another country.

Also, note that the British will never support the fragmentation of a blessed and great country called Nigeria.

Listen to the words of wisdom, kid and let me know if you have any question and/or concerns

This is stupid talk. The UK does not consider IPOB to be a terrorist organisation. IPOB protested when Buhari was in London and nobody harassed them. Radio Biafra is still being broadcasted every day by the deputy leader of IPOB, Uche Mefor. The same Uche Mefor travelled in and out of the UK with nobody harassing him.

So if Nnamdi Kanu was in the UK, he would have nothing to fear because the UK government does not consider him or IPOB to be terrorists. Had the UK considered IPOB to be terrorists, they would have shut down Radio Biafra and deported deputy IPOB leader, Uche Mefor, back to Nigeria.

The UK you are saying does not want Nigeria to break up were themselves prepared to break up in 2014 when they gave Scotland referendum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by yazach: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2018
PFRB:

So now you believe Orji Kalu. Tomorrow he will come back and say he did not specifically say so. When that happens you will be wondering what school you attended.

He pain am well well
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by itu404(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2018
hakimi1974:
not like your erosion stricken land. and next time you prepare any meal, don't bother to add pepper, tomatoes, onion, and meat. you dey hear? wawa kowai.
see finishing, grin grin grin don't know why they are so bloated and proud yet in reality empty . if you do not eat can you trade If you see war can you really fight, i doubt. you curse Kalu , but where is your own father, let him lead u he also has the same balls as Kalu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by BrownRoofRep: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2018
Yyeske:
Who are the 'they' you are referring to? Orji Uzor Kalu said something and you are blaming 'they', why not contact him firsthand?
One of yours on this thread had already said that IPOB knows his location and are not looking for him so what are you saying again?
This is the Onitsha based Afonja concotionist claiming Anambra indigene.
Cone head!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Shikena(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2018
Bane2020:
Kanu isn't in London, reliable Intel on his actual whereabout will shock Nigerians, Kanu has gone UNDERGROUND with the core of his elite members for possible armed struggle... two locations will soon play the most decisive roles in Nigerian history, even Boko haram will be child's play... (Niger delta creeks and the Southern Cameroons... Amazonia where the real business is going on), the information I have uncovered is highly classified, exclusive, and privy to Igbos on here (PM me and I'll add you to a whatsapp group, only after you establish your true ethnicity by communicating in Igbo)... and the answers that have eluded millions of Nigerians will be unraveled on that group, I'm talking about live feeds, picture evidence, sophisticated training and indoctrinations/activities going on under the nose of the daft Nigerian government who are still busy chasing rats while their house is on fire ... I was shocked, awed, and impressed at the wisdom of an Igbo man if pushed to the wall, I now respect Ipob after seeing their acts as a charade before, now I'm a believer... if you know you know.
Terrorist boy scout organization grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by AlphLukau: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2018
Yet i no see any alert .... How is this a News If i no Gain anything - Shepherd Bushiri
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by omooba969(m): 9:44am On Sep 19, 2018
biafranation:
Afonjas are concerned about our leader more than us. They are using defense mechanism, concoction, over emphasism , cry of betrayal so that IPOB will tell them where he is...Umu anumanu with iru agu. Have you ever heard of IPOB looking for Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB members are on code on his whereabout because we know whats up. YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN UNTIL BIAFRA IS RESTORED....NEVER! He is a special jewel that must be protected at all cost! I know this will pain you well well like spicy amala because you people want him dead. Useless demonic things!

So you guys know of his whereabout afterall, now everyone knows that the Nigerian Army have been telling the truth all the while - they're now justified.

Chai... igboz! angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2018
omooba969:

So you guys know of his whereabout afterall, now everyone knows that the Nigerian Army have been telling the truth all the while - they're now justified.

Chai... igboz! angry

Nigerian Military spokesperson said on National TV that Nigerian Army invaded his house after some youths threw stone at them from the house. A video evidence tendered by Sen. Enyinanyya in the court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by justtoodark: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2018
ipob is finished....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by JudasNaCarrot: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Carlos Puidgemont is in Belgium, Hes not in Catalonia (Spain) fighting from independence. Wen next u want to think, Think wit ur head.
Go and die.....brainwashed pig.

Nnamdi Kanu used all you people to enrich himself....mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by justtoodark: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2018
their are 2 solutions to this biafra thing....its either you come to nigeria and fight for biafra or stay abroad and make noise....

hot air stuff.......

we blacks are smart enough now to such degree to dont start another rwanda....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by paramakina202: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2018
Yyeske:
I'm 101% sure you've never met with Nnamdi Kanu or even spoken with him, someone who knows him well and speaks with him has spoken and you want us to believe you.

Don't believe me but make use of your brain.
You want me to believe a discredited fellow like OUK without asking questions.Taaaa!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2018
dROC1:

I think the DSS would want to have a word with you after such a revelation. Planned acts of terror against the state are not to be taken lightly.

Go read your Nigeria constitution Section 36(1) 1999 as amended. You will see what it says concerning self determination.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists by Roger3D(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2018
gidgiddy:
Orji Uzo Kalu is a fool. If Nnamdi Kanu was really in London, why would he be silent for over a year?

Radio Biafra is still on and being run by the deputy IPOB leader, Uche Mefor.

Why would Nnamdi Kanu be in London, the same place his Radio station is running, but he has not talked on it for a year?
The whole world know that your leader is a coward who fled even before the soldiers came knocking on his door.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers / Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others / FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.