Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

“wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai (17996 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year / Tonto Dike Wears Skimpy Trouser As She Wishes Fans A Happy New Month / Star Boy “wizkid” Have Promises More Than 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by don4real18(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

Wizkid should pay up child support instead. He is a busy musician that travels frequently and won't have time to dedicate to proper child care.

You can't separate a mother from the child because the dad is deadbeat.
Madam, time can be created. The child will learn more from his deadbeat dad who is productive than staying with his lazy ass mum who wants to sit and wait for upkeep. What if Wizkid dies tomorrow? She will look for another person she will make a baby daddy.
I have seen women who don't wait for a man to take care of her kid(s). Wizkid's baby mama should do the same.
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by yungrylex00(m): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Genniez:
..thanks a bunch... btw was DAT y u wore a srz face undecided..
lol yes na... Boys are not smiling

1 Like

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by CHoccolaTE: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
don4real18:

Madam, time can be created. The child will learn more from his deadbeat dad who is productive than staying with his lazy ass mum who wants to sit and wait for upkeep. What if Wizkid dies tomorrow? She will look for another person she will make a baby daddy.
I have seen women who don't wait for a man to take care of her kid(s). Wizkid's baby mama should do the same.

First of all the boy has nothing to learn from Wizkid.
What is he going to learn?
How to have casual sex with different women and drink booze all the time and get high from weed?
Or how to go on Instagram posting profanities about hoes and snatching girls from their boyfriends with good sex(something Wizkid does).
Secondly who told you the woman doesn't work? She must have a job that's how she takes care of herself and her son in the absence of financial support from Wizkid.
Thirdly, the fact that some women take care of kids without support from the fathers does not mean we should start encouraging irresponsible and selfish behavior of deadbeat dads by telling women to raise their kids alone.
Wizkid should sit up and take better care of his child.

If he doesn't want his baby mama to spend the child support then he should hire somebody to help him pay school fees and buy clothes and set up some sort of trust fund for the boy. He can afford all this so why hasn't he done it since?

The boy is just irresponsible and deadbeat. He doesn't want to take care of his child plain and simple.
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by haryomikun(m): 8:23am On Sep 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I have 3 kids, and collectively they don't cost me $2000 + every 4 months, not to talk of $2000 a month.....

She should go get a job and have funds to jointly look after their kid .........
You dont have shi.t niggra

Stop lying. Your mother sells akara at iyana ipaja
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Lexusgs430: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2018
haryomikun:

You dont have shi.t niggra

Stop lying. Your mother sells akara at iyana ipaja

And she happily used the akara money she made at iyana ipaja to send my sisters and I abroad, to achieve the best standard of education possible and give us the best life start ..........

I think your mother is the bigger fool, if she does not also start selling akara at Egbeda ........
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by bravosky(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
wizkid i dey ur back i will be greatful if i can be one of them
but try to take care of ur children wizzy boi
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Catastrophe1: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
majamajic:

so he is to be blamed now, the leg openers are saints now ??
why did he nut in her.?
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Gallantchrist(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lexusgs430:

When the babymama gets greedy...... She gets served .....

Shey na baby mama u de talk
Watin d children commit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opetola Dolapo Shares 13 Years Throwback Photo / Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak / Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.