Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

“wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai (17999 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year / Tonto Dike Wears Skimpy Trouser As She Wishes Fans A Happy New Month / Star Boy “wizkid” Have Promises More Than 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by kernel001: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2018
SonofDevil:
bro we re talking about an imfant here
1000 dollars monthly is a whole lot of money.
binta is not legally married to wizkid so wizkid doesnt owe her anything apart from child welfare.
let her get a job or better still dump her child back to wizkid because the baby consumes more than 1000 dollars a month.

Trust me, Wizkid has lost that child. He's the looser here. An average child support in America is $2,550 per year as at 2010. Do the math.

1 Like

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by kernel001: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Why would they not freely sleep with You & I ? It's simply the meal ticket mentality........

I agree, but he showed himself equal to the tax first before he got cut.
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by CHoccolaTE: 8:16am On Sep 19, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Why would they not freely sleep with You & I ? It's simply the meal ticket mentality........

If they freely sleep with you you will call them cheap and useless and all sorts of horrible names.
Its not meal ticket mentality. Men make women who are easy to get look very cheap and wayward.
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by kernel001: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2018
SonofDevil:
bro we re talking about an imfant here
1000 dollars monthly is a whole lot of money.
binta is not legally married to wizkid so wizkid doesnt owe her anything apart from child welfare.
let her get a job or better still dump her child back to wizkid because the baby consumes more than 1000 dollars a month.

Check the cost per year, it doesn't have anything to do with Dayo.

1 Like

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Diso60090(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2018
Opinionated:
New Baby Mamas probably on the way.

His parents should give him advice.

Use yourhead neck wall
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Nsy2018: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2018
amaniro:
What of his children.??

bad mouth
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Jaqenhghar: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2018
papalsbuIl:
take care of your sons first
Stop forming philanthropist when your children needs your help

i hate irresponsible fathers
Its probably one company that is going to foot the bill. He will make it look like its out of his pocket
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Lexusgs430: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2018
kernel001:

I agree, but he showed himself equal to the tax first before he got cut.

You know has body dey do man when hin dey hunt ..... But the lady also fell for him easily, because of the facade & personality + sight of free $ bills .......

1 Like

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Lexusgs430: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

If they freely sleep with you you will call them cheap and useless and all sorts of horrible names.
Its not meal ticket mentality. Men make women who are easy to get look very cheap and wayward.

Why don't the women engage brain, prior to falling ?
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Lexusgs430: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

Men should carry condoms too.
Responsibility lies on both of them.

Fully agreed. Men likewise women, must always carry condoms ......

It's never a shame to carry or offer condoms...... Safe sex is a much better approach.......

1 Like

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by SonofDevil: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2018
frenzyduchess:
that you think wizkid is responsible after breeding the so called bastards too is funny. It seems you forgot you refered to both of them as useless but as a fan ,you have revealed your true stand. Anyway ,I have reached the reply limit ,so have a nice day.
let them get a job snd stop disturbing us with their family issues .
if they re not leeches how can u get pregnant to man that has not promised you marriage.
wizkid date tonto dickeh,hundah monroe tania omotayo they didnt get pregnant for him because they re not ready

currently chioma is with davido despite all the spendings for her chioma is not thinking of getting pregnant instead she is busy working and getting endorsement deals.
bitches thought they could trap wizkid with pregnancy but they were disapppointed.

2 Likes

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by SonofDevil: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2018
kernel001:

Trust me, Wizkid has lost that child. He's the looser here. An average child support in America is $2,550 per year as at 2010. Do the math.
lol how old is the baby??

we re talking of an infant baby not up to 3 years old that has gulped 13,000 dollars within 2 years.
binta admit to have recieved 13 000 dollars within 2 years meaning the leech wants more.

going by the child support per year wizkid has paid child support worth five years to her baby mama while the kid is not up to 2 years old

3 Likes

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2018
Daeylar:
WizKid what about your kids?
Kill Yourself! That dude is doing better than you are.
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2018
papalsbuIl:
take care of your sons first Stop forming philanthropist when your children needs your help
i hate irresponsible fathers
Well said from a drunkard
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by nadi1: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2018
Exponental:
Uploading............ Another Baby Mamas.

[b]LEARN MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT FOR FREE BY ATTENDING THE FREE TRAINING PROGRAM

[/b]Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!! These are some of those incredibly popular mobile apps available to us that can keep us hooked to our mobile phones for hours. With the booming number of tech-savvy Smartphone users, the demand for sophisticated applications is growing like never before.

This Mobile App Development training conveys the fundamental skills necessary to deploy develop Apps on mobile devices (iOS and Android devices. Attendees employ app Studio to perform comprehensive hands on exercises in this program

This free Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

DATE: 6TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by ajericho(m): 9:49am On Sep 19, 2018
you guys been yelling he's irresponsible, until I hear his own side of the story I won't judge him,(only the hateful)
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Genniez(f): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2018
yungrylex00:
READ BEFORE YOU POST angry
..thanks a bunch... btw was DAT y u wore a srz face undecided..
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Genniez(f): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2018
manikspears:

Go back and read and you will know he is not the one sponsoring the trip, that is show business babe. Gucci will give you a 1 million bag to take a picture over an empty stomach.show biz is fake life even WizKid is looking hungry.
I jumped into conclusion.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Genniez(f): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2018
kernel001:

Look below you will see those sponsoring "Da Mob".
. Oh yea..thanks shocked
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Awoo88: 10:15am On Sep 19, 2018
Go settle ur children
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by zabuur: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2018
Lexusgs430:

When the babymama gets greedy...... She gets served .....

So d innocent kids suffer. So, they couldn't use protection. Were u there when he was making promises for d baby mamas
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Lexusgs430: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2018
zabuur:

So d innocent kids suffer. So, they couldn't use protection. Were u there when he was making promises for d baby mamas

A promise is not a promise, till fully executed .......
A promise is a comfort to a mugu ......

I promise to give you N56,000,000 ........ Do you believe me ?
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Tedpgrass: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2018
frenzyduchess:
so in your mind ,you think a grandma will be the best person to take care of a child. Also I think the examples you gave are far from being like your wizkid,have you seen how timaya treats his kids? Also olamide is marrying his baby mama. Which means your wizkid is just an iresponsible sperm depositor . His inability to make a good judgment every time he deposits his sperm speaks volume of the kind of person he is,after all,likes attract likes . And the way you passionately defend him,... .Anyway have a nice day.

I read with interest the argument you've presented.

Blame has to be levelled at both parties.
Binta herself has acknowledged receipt of some monies. Her grouse is the amount.

I find it grossly inaccurate and a disservice to tag both Binta and Shola together.... There's a difference, a great difference!!

Wiz has gone to concert with Boluwatife.
Shola's story is very different to Binta's and should be treated differently, from SM stories.
He definitely acknowledges the child. He may not spend as much time with the young man due to his commitments but there's some love there.

Binta however was a groupie, a career babymama, whose initial target was a popular ? rich SM entrepreneur's brother but swapped over unfortunately to Wiz.

His relationship with Jada was initially business related before other feelings came along.
He definitely will relate to these women based on the relationship etiology.

This doesn't absolve him of his duties though.
But it takes 2 to make a baby... Its not the man's onus to put all the money down.
How many women are working, keeping the homefront and still showing love and attention to their children?? Even the married ones who have to juggle a load of things..

Binta thinking she's got a Atm card to an easier lifestyle, should have a rethink!!

It was her choice to fall pregnant and keep the baby. She lives in America where contraception is readily available.. She was no novice either, having had a previous child. But she was keen to be a sperm-recipient!!!

So I find irritating, the public need to "saintify" this Binta woman when her attitude and actions have been all shades of wrong from day 1. It sends the wrong messages to our young women..

The Maga-Mugu theory becomes a national code. Slay Queen syndrome is another to worry over. Transactional s... e... x becomes extremely normal.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yes, the men should zip up or live up to their responsibilities too. But women are traditionally the more vulnerable ones. These are the ones that need preventative help.

And its fundamental that in order to achieve a good national welfare, having a good family welfare which can rapidly be instituted by properly trained and enabled women is a definite MUST!

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Tedpgrass: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2018
frenzyduchess:
thats not entirely true. So you think the man pays for everything?, have you been to welfare before ?, do you know some judges recommend as low as 3,500 naira for monthly upkeep of a child?, only SMA gold alone costs 2500 if not more and that might last for at most a week.

Honestly, go out more and get more info before you speculate . And if we are to quantify other things a mother does for her child and compare it with just the money the man claims to bring, I am sure that of the woman will be more,except you are basing "the so called man" on just wizkid alone and not other numerous cases of deadbeat dads littering the entire country.

That is why I said earlier that you dont support blindly unaware of the ripple effect it will have. if a popular figure like wizkid thinks he can get away with it,do you know how many more people out there thinks it right to "money hungry hoes" by abandoning the eir kids too.

This should also serve as a deterent to those girls thinking their baby-making abilities will always guarantee a decent upkeep...
Make them go work and be self-sustaining...

Do you see Linda dragging future child support with Baby J's father... Now that's true feminism!!!

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by biggie73(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2018
This boy should take care of his kids before fans...
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2018
its back to school period, your children and the rest baby mama needs proper attention of yours. Covert the bills of 5 fans to dubai to the needs of your kids and you'll become a responsible father not a celebrity ICON grin
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by centboy123456(m): 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
SonofDevil:
wizkid babymama in nigeria is supporting her colleague in the business just like the way labour union come together for protest on behalf of workers .the moment the leadership of the unions re settled they dump their placards and go about their normal duties.
both of them re greedy since the begining of their wailings none of them has come out say wizkid never pay a dime .their grudges against him his they re not getting enough.binta admit to have recieved 13000 dollars within 2 years thats about 5 million naira .
how much is minimum wage in america
if she cant continue to take care of her child she should come and dump it for wizkid and she move on with her life.
wizkid got grandma that will be happy to train her grand children without drama.

timaya olamide e.t.c have the custody of their offsprings thats why you dont hear babymama wahala from them

custody of their offsprings what those if mean explain more for me
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by ippis: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
Don't sponsor us. Use that money and pay your children's school fees or give them for chop money.
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by kamsi1: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
The Part Time site is a new innovating and internet job site, where you will be hired to do some tasks, different in type and number. and you will be paid a estimated reward for that instant in your account, after it the job poster will review the service and approve the status for your payout, then you will be paid for your work HOW IT WORKS Instant Job Account Setup and Get Paid for your task work! Guaranteed Job Earning. 1. Create your Job Personal Account. 2. Login to your Job Management Area. 3. And start work that you got in your Dashboard. And the, Instant money paid for your work in your account! To join click on the link below http://ThePartTime.site/?ref=3311
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Ugosample(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lexusgs430:

When the babymama gets greedy...... She gets served .....
exactly
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Ugosample(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
SonofDevil:
my friend shut up!! do u think wizkid doesnt pay the babymama for child support.
the hungry hoes where only complaining the money is too small.
binta diallo the stupid bitch was already a single mother before he met wizkid.she is too big to work instead rely on her baby daddies because she owns a babymama cartel. i guess she thought wizkid will be a meal ticket to fund her expensive lifestyles because he is a celeb.

no mind the Binta
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Ugosample(m): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
don4real18:

She should give the child to Wizkid to raise then... I'm not sure he will reject his child

that is a good idea

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opetola Dolapo Shares 13 Years Throwback Photo / Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak / Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.