Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor (30805 Views)

Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos / Omotola, Ireti Doyle & Tiwa Savage At Banky W, Adesua Etomi Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by OboOlora(f): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2018
amaniro:
My favorite actress with her eloquence in English. Congrats wink
I swear!
Love her for that and her proud disposition
Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by Omihanifa: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2018
kennygee:

Shaffy Bello is also another eloquent actress, if only she'll leave bleaching creams alone.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by AmOnwaEnugu1(m): 10:25am On Sep 19, 2018
chioma8:
One of my favorite actress in tinsel..... congrats ma'am

Her maturity in the role she played as Sheela....... I love that.

But wait ooo, she has a grown daughter who had a child. Thought she's still single

Choi
Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by enitey(f): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2018
kennygee:

Shaffy Bello is also another eloquent actress, if only she'll leave bleaching creams alone.

I love Shaffy Bello scatter. She no want old. Chai!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by petsam11(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2018
jodeci:

Shaffy Bello reminds me of wolfberg (sisters act )

You mean Whoopi Goldberg in Sister's Act? I love that woman... She can make you laugh like crazy...
Shaffy Bello is good in English just like her friend Ireti... Na laugh been wan kill me for that Bovi's movie "It's Her Day" wey Shaffy Bello and her daughters wan frustrate Bovi die... Even the woman English, flamboyant and classy life style on screen (and off screen) been dey scatter Bovi head. Aduni Ade come join too dey form posh with American accent when she be correct fraud for the movie... lol!
Shaffy's good in English, acting and she is also very classy...
But I don't think Shaffy Bello bleaches... But what do I know?
Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by petsam11(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2018
Shaffy Bello and Ireti been wan make young boys and even old Papa youngie them for break their necks in the just concluded AMVCA'S Red Carpet with their dress... This two women didn't come to look at the young actresses at the AMVCA's 2018. They actually came to make a big statement to the young actresses to tell dem say dem dey game o! Even Ebele Okaro follow for veteran actors wey dey dis class... wey no wan grow old in der craft, on Red carpets and off red carpets... congratulations to Ireti!

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by Jasonmuna: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2018
Congrats ma
Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by cinnaman: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2018
220 for today ... come lets win together .

Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:53am On Sep 19, 2018
jodeci:

Lol! If u no know,u no know. She doesn't knpw.
wink
Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by mimicue(f): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2018
petsam11:

You mean Whoopi Goldberg in Sister's Act? I love that woman... She can make you laugh like crazy...
Shaffy Bello is good in English just like her friend Ireti... Na laugh been wan kill me for that Bovi's movie "It's Her Day" wey Shaffy Bello and her daughters wan frustrate Bovi die... Even the woman English, flamboyant and classy life style on screen (and off screen) been dey scatter Bovi head. Aduni Ade come join too dey form posh with American accent when she be correct fraud for the movie... lol!
Shaffy's good in English, acting and she is also very classy...
But I don't think Shaffy Bello bleaches... But what do I know?

She’s bleaching , but then she’s still very beautiful and classy
Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by DarryOsh(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2018
There's no bellybutton. Photoshop? Or Kyle XY?
Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by chinekechu: 11:10am On Sep 19, 2018
and she would be know as glam mama instead of grandma as she is always slaying

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by dasphinx1(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2018
mynairaland2018:
Her daughter is @kachibeautyproducts on instagram.

Met her at her shop at Opebi in Lagos. Such an enterprising young woman and lively too. Super funny as well.
Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by fowosade4135: 11:47am On Sep 19, 2018
if this woman and her daughter open Toto me I go Bleep o

16 Likes

Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by ImaIma1(f): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
kennygee:

I love love love Shaffy Bello

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by MrMou: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
gistembassy123:
Veteran nollywood actress, Ireti Doyle is now a grandma as she just welcomed her first grandchild from her daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor who got married in 2014 .
She exclaimed:

“E ba mi yin Oluwa looogoooo!!! For on this day a child, my 1st grandchild; to us is born�❤❤❤

JESUS IS REAL…….THANK YOU MY FATHER��������� ����� A ✉ to my beloved daughter,

JABANNA TANYA ONYEULO you will grow up and read this letter cos the internet never forgets which is why am writting it here. You are My jewel, my crown, my joy, my answered prayers, my greatest achievement, my peace, my laughter, my supernatural gift from God. WITH MY MOUTH FILLED WITH PRAISE AND HANDS LIFTED HIGH IN PRAISE TO THE LORD, I ASKED FOR YOU FROM LORD, IN PRAISE YOU WERE CONCEIVED, IN PRAISE I CARRIED YOU WITH EASE IN MY WOMB FOR NINE BEAUTIFUL MONTHS, IN PRAISE YOU WERE BORN, IN PRAISE I WILL BRING YOU UP IN THE WAY OF THE LORD THAT WHEN YOU GROUP YOU WILL NOT DEPART FROM IT. IN PRAISE YOU WILL BE BETTER THAN ME. IN PRAISE YOU ARE THE FIRST AND NOT LAST. IN PRAISE YOU ARE THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL. IN PRAISE YOUR GENERATION WILL CELEBRATE YOU, IN PRAISE YOU WILL FULFIL DESTINY….IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN.

https://www.gistembassy.com/ireti-doyle-welcomes-her-first-grandchild-from-daughter/

@bolded, Naso!

Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by salt1: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
Jabanna!

First time hearing such a sweet Igbo name

He will soon have a namesake in my family
Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by chioma8(f): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
AmOnwaEnugu1:

Her maturity in the role she played as Sheela....... I love that.

But wait ooo, she has a grown daughter who had a child. Thought she's still single

Choi
yeah......seems like you got eye on her���
Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by Rubbiish(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
josiegirl27:
am I the only one seeing their beautiful nose ? These women are beautiful
I think u are the only one seeing it...
Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by cyberCodex: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
Spam
Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by lordtim001(m): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
mynairaland2018:
All the names become confusing. @op The only message Ireti Doyle posted was dt 1st one where she spoke Yoruba.

This other letter epistle was written by the daughter, in celebrating her newborn. You should make that clear.
undecided
Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by okwabayi(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
Beauty fades but if you see a beautiful old woman you will know.
Just like age and maturity adds to a man's look the same qualities propped this woman's. Her looks have faded but I will still pick her for a roll in the hay over many 20-something year olds.
Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by safarigirl(f): 11:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
jodeci:

Shaffy Bello reminds me of wolfberg (sisters act )
Goldberg.....Whoopi Goldberg

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor by Kimy97(f): 6:52am On Sep 20, 2018
mynairaland2018:
Her daughter is @kachibeautyproducts on instagram.
I never knew she is a daughter to ireti ..woahhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos / Nina, Osita Iheme And Kanayo O Kanayo On Set Of A New Movie / Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.