Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab (28728 Views)

Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock / International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab / The 5 Muslim Students Suspended For Wearing Hijab To School In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by escodotman: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
ollah2:

You must bs blind hence the reason you can't read
Mohammed is blind. Stupid pig
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by escodotman: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
ollah2:

You must bs blind hence the reason you can't read
Mohammed the paedophile is blind. Stupid pig
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by 2truthfulguy: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=DemonUnderSiege post=71345151][/quote]
tell me, which of your girls in the 2nd and 3rd pictures and ours in the 4th picture looks like the first...

Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by 2truthfulguy: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=71332735]Wear school uniform when you're going to school and hijab when you're at home or at a religious gathering. What's difficult to understand there? [/quote
see your sisters

Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by 2truthfulguy: 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
ZarahBuhari:

Muslims don't understand what rules are, reasons why they want to force it down our throats.
the way your pastors treat you sheep

Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by 2truthfulguy: 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
femi4:
This is Lagos, we don't want ninjas in our schools
do you want this instead??

Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by 2truthfulguy: 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
femi4:
We have security issues with Hijab in Nigeria
but not with this

Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by 2truthfulguy: 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
2truthfulguy:

but not with this
i just googled nuns and found those stuffs
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by femi4: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
2truthfulguy:

but not with this
Those ladies are not Nigerians
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by Righteousness89(m): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
ollah2:

So as a girl, if my hair is rough I should goto school like a mad girl since I can't cover it with hijab right?
Gross indiscipline.. is Hijab part of the School uniform
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by Friend01(m): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
resurgent2019:

We are saying the same thing. The principal was wrong. But on the issue of fear by Christians, I think it is justified and there need not be a security breach before proactive steps are taken to forestall such occurrence or don’t you think so?

I agree on the fear side of your argument but have Muslims not being wearing their hijaab before that monster group(Boko harām) turned it to a means used for masking their weapons and wicked intentions?
These girls are known and have been wearing this apparel right before the appearance of this misroad principal.
I was thinking you should look into an issue for what it is not for what you think.
And I don't see any reason why we should be arguing this.
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by cocolacec(m): 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
dyydxx:

Did you even read your own link? Lmao
The UK is currently and has always been a christian country. it was founded on Christianity and Christianity is still the major religion there. However, there does seem to be a decline in Christianity in recent times but that doesn't change the foundations and the origins of the whole country.
There is also a difference between Atheism, irreligion-ism and agnostism; a difference you didn't quite seem to understand
Mr Know it all why dont you give your own explanation on the topics instead of coming to a conclusion i dont understand the differences.Some People and their myopic way of thinking.
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by dyydxx: 6:11am On Sep 20, 2018
cocolacec:

Mr Know it all why dont you give your own explanation on the topics instead of coming to a conclusion i dont understand the differences.Some People and their myopic way of thinking.

says the guy that didn't read his own links grin and is confidently displaying ignorance. it's not my job to enlighten you.
Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by Omii01(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2018
Hmnnn

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation / 65 Internet Acronyms And Slangs You Never Knew / How 137 Kidnapped Kuriga Students Were Rescued In Zamfara - Defence HQs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.