Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card (33592 Views)

Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) / Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy / Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by excomarow(m): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
fahren:
Sorry about that woman, meanwhile the quest to send Buhari Back to Daura is on.

Osum Vote Adeleke

Yes the quest now is to see how adeleke wins OSUM

While APC wins OSUN
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Mayor1996(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Newboss(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
Big men don't play with their investments. angry

It's a shame you're one of his big tools. angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Fundango: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
BLOGGERS AND SPREADING OF PROPAGANDA ARE LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Tapout(m): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
if she was an American citizen that man for done dey Lebanon by now... But nothing go happen, 9ja no value her citizens, today it's Chinese, tomorrow it's Lebanese, next tomorrow it's south africa. Countries like Togo and Ghana will soon join

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Jaqenhghar: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
ExpiredNigeria:
No respect for Nigerian anywhere in the world, even foriegners in our own country maltreat and disrespect us just because the idoits in power give them the power to do so by disregarding and disrespecting us.. Umu anuofia

The lifeless thing must go back to where it came from
dont blame the idiots in power. The averave Niggerian feels inferior to them. Is it the leader that asked them to call Lebamese "master"?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Ugosample(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
benefitzte:
Who brought this to front page?
You MODs are something else, what dose d OP intend to achieve? What if it was a Nigerian husband? When things were going smoothly was anyone told? Wasn't she bragging to her mates that she married oyibo?
My friend this is a marriage u take whatever u are served and of u don't like it u walk.

what is this one saying?
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by itu404(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dont be a racist, they were married Nigerian men beat their wife, too. leave out the nationality of the man, RACIST!
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by islandmoon: 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
a nigerian army guy once asked me to go back, i reversed for a Lebanese guy who dashed him money when I had the right of way, it was nothing to me thou but I was ashamed of the Nigerian army and that personnel

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by welis1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
our foolishness too much sha! report this to the police and all they'll do is collect bribe and set him free. authorities not working and bribery/corruption sinking us furthermore. this can't happen in Lebanon na! you smoke Iraqi weed? I sorry for my naija.
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Auxtin85(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
Good for her, u nor see Naija men?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Ugosample(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
dont blame the idiots in power. The averave Niggerian feels inferior to them. Is it the leader that asked them to call Lebamese "master"?

it's still the leaders fault in a way

if they did not dehumanize the populace with extreme poverty and hard ship, they will not be slaving away in the hands of these people's businesses

Neither will they feel inferior to others

economics plays a key role in these things

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by j1mmy: 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
Amagite2:
A Lebanese man reportedly almost killed his Nigerian wife and she was hospitalized in Lagos over PHCN card.
According to the woman who shared her story with Htptv, she has being a victim of domestic violence for 7 years in the marriage.
Watch the videos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/nigerian-woman-brutalized-by-her-lebanese-husband-in-lagos-over-phcn-card-photos-videos.html
She is a victim of Nigerian stupidity and inferiority complex - Nigerians prefer to kill each other instead of dealing with inhuman foreigners who exploit and dehumanize them.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Tollzara(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sirpaul:
Tell me more!..

I need to hear from both sides....

What do you need to hear from the other side that could possibly justify this kind of barbarism and animalistic behavior? When exactly are you people going to tire of thinking like cave men?

Unless as a retaliation borne of a defensive maneuver to physical assault of comparable scale, which doesn't seem to be the case here, only mad people would be waiting to hear a story from the other party in order to justify such savagery.
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nigerians and there inferiority complex for white skin is disturbing.

Ironically most Nigerians hold the view that white people have their best interest at heart, hence why they compare apples with oranges.

Go and beat a white woman as a Nigerian in a white country and see what happens. Mumus

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by omoharry(f): 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lebanese and Nigeria dey marry? This is the first time I am hearing of it..wetin the woman see for Lebanese man..those manner-less and stingy human humans beings..for her mind na Oyibo she don marry.sorry oo! take his case to Lagos state woman affair for domestic violence and they will take it up...that is if she is in Lagos..!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by otosa(m): 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
ExpiredNigeria:
No respect for Nigerian anywhere in the world, even foriegners in our own country maltreat and disrespect us just because the idoits in power give them the power to do so by disregarding and disrespecting us.. Umu anuofia

but when she was enjoying the foreigner at the initial stage she did not tell the Baba oo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by SeriouslySense(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
Okay o, seek some counseling please, you are somebody dear sister.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by erico2k2(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
Amagite2:
A Lebanese man reportedly almost killed his Nigerian wife and she was hospitalized in Lagos over PHCN card.

According to the woman who shared her story with Htptv, she has being a victim of domestic violence for 7 years in the marriage.

Watch the videos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/nigerian-woman-brutalized-by-her-lebanese-husband-in-lagos-over-phcn-card-photos-videos.html

Badly done paint t work.
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
Rumicarter:
Nigerian Women who marry Lebanese and Indians are sick to be honest. Those guys are Racists, Rude and Wicked.

Like the option is any better, its a male problem not a country problem. It depends on who, because I've dealt with Indians on a personal and business level, and its just as dealing with Nigerians some are terrible some are extremely okay.
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by adebukola6499: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
No respect for Nigerian anywhere in the world, even foriegners in our own country maltreat and disrespect us just because the idoits in power give them the power to do so by disregarding and disrespecting us.. Umu anuofia **The lifeless thing must go back to where it came from**

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
pcguru1:

Like the option is any better, its a male problem not a country problem. It depends on who, because I've dealt with Indians on a personal and business level, and its just as dealing with Nigerians some are terrible some are extremely okay.

Sick .. go and try that with a Lebanese woman in Lebanon.

Yes there's a racial element involved with the way these things go.
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by InvertedHammer: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
/
Lebanese of all men?

Don't these ladies research about people's cultures before they marry?

/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dating or living with anyone with anger issue is delicate. It takes real patience to handle them. They would be clearly wrong, yet they would push their will over their partners. It takes never ending patience to have a peaceful home with them. And it drains so much energy. When they apologize, you will know it is fake because they will still do it again and again. So, just wondering why they apologize in the first place. At times, it is best to just walk away. They can nag for hours even over the phone. Not even allow their partners talk but never ending nagging. They always end up lonely, especially when that one person who takes all their craps eventually leaves. The irony part is when they are not angry, they are so lovely and fun to be with. I guess, this is why most get carried away with them till the demons in them cause harvoc.

The only way out is that people who date them must draw a line that is clear so that they do not come close when the demons are activated. Again, easily angered people must submit themselves to trust. Apparently, they have trust issue. I am sure it is not PHCN card that caused this assault, it was just the trigger for the assault.

People with anger issue have difficulties with trust. If they can deliver themselves from themselves by deliberately finding someone they trust, they are on their way out of anger. Anger is worse than drug addiction. They need serious help. It helps to shut them down at times. If the person always find ways to resist being shut down, take a break from the relationship, and if no improvement, just walk away. It means the fellow is not ready to change. Just watch it, the fellow will soon become very lonely.
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by omoadeleye(m): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
ExpiredNigeria:

My friend that's a case of husband and wife
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
I do not believe what nigerians say especially nigerian women. Not a word of truth comes out for me nigerian mouth only lies
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by lastempero: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
moscobabs:
Give us the name of the Lebanese man..I'm suspecting my boss....he's violent

And u never kill the animal since Abi u dey wait for ur own turn
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Kumson(m): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
smiley grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride-To-Be Who Was Stabbed By Her Cameroonian House Boy To Be Buried Today / Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) / AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.