Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card (33595 Views)

Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) / Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy / Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by enemyofprogress: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
Whatcdid she did to him? She must have doned something to him
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Tapout:
if she was an American citizen that man for done dey Lebanon by now... But nothing go happen, 9ja no value her citizens, today it's Chinese, tomorrow it's Lebanese, next tomorrow it's south africa. Countries like Togo and Ghana will soon join

But ghanaians are ready insulting nigerians on a daily basis. Somalians are the only ones left to start insulting nigerians
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by lukency(m): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Oju kokoro carry am go Mary labanese.Anyway way you no show us her face.
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Tedpgrass: 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
Tapout:
if she was an American citizen that man for done dey Lebanon by now... But nothing go happen, 9ja no value her citizens, today it's Chinese, tomorrow it's Lebanese, next tomorrow it's south africa. Countries like Togo and Ghana will soon join

A country can only value you, if you put value on yourself.
It's easy to blame everything else but ourselves when things go wrong!!

Blame race, gender, sexuality, lack of education or social mobility

But what are we doing ourselves to help the situation..

She said its been 7 years.. That's 7 long years... Why didn't she walk.. Chances are she's unable to keep up with the standard of living she's used to!! Or in some cases, rather few if a critical analysis is performed, the stigma (cultural or social) is unbearable.

Here in lies the problem....

The poor education or mis-education of the girl child!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
which kind Nigerian woman dey marry lebanese?
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
Freedem:

Sick .. go and try that with a Lebanese woman in Lebanon.

Yes there's a racial element involved with the way these things go.

Am not saying you won't get beaten for that because you can't remove that element of getting over a foreigner treating your people that way, but am saying the situation is nothing new it just happen to be a Lebanese person. We should condemn the act.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
Rumicarter:
Nigerian Women who marry Lebanese and Indians are sick to be honest. Those guys are Racists, Rude and Wicked.

She did it for the money, some women are ready to tolerate all manner of abuses because of money and flashy things.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by gwama: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Here are the races to never marry when one is not a black woman: Arabs, Asians; India-Pakistan. They will always think that every black woman is only a prostitute, good at sucking their dirty dick and unwashed anus. cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by toscolee(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
Rumicarter:
Nigerian Women who marry Lebanese and Indians are sick to be honest. Those guys are Racists, Rude and Wicked.
I dunno about Lebanese but Nigerian girls won't take a quarter of what Indian ladies are passing through in the hands of the men. The few times I have seen Indian girls married to Nigerians, has proven that they are very supportive. Wetin their men want again, I no know. Don't know about Lebanese men, but India's own goes beyond racism, they don't have value for womenfolks.
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by mechanics(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
She leave Nigerian men, go marry outside, that's her cup of tea.
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Chae: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
Like seriously u r making sense, d love of money lead her to marry am Indonesian, now she's facing hell on hearth already
idrisalomagold:
Love of money. Enjoy the other side. For better for worse
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by ojlifa: 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
no this has nothing to do with the idiot in power ,this has everything to do with you and a lot of slave minded Nigerians,i hear cases were indians beat there employees,and arabs even pushed his employee to death.let me tell you a story.i once was working for a company ,we went to do a job for another company there GM was an indian,when i go there i notice this man was openly insulting the Nigerians there even calling them monkeys and nobody did anything about it infact big Nigerian men where afraid of one ant.i advice the men to do something they said they would get fired so i laugh.while the job was going on i decided to take over from my staffs because it was clear they were finding it difficult,this stupid indian came in and started ranting like a foul,i told my staff just stand behind me and say nothing,when nobody answer him he became angry and decided to push one of my staff,i just stood up and grave the idiot the slap of his life .he called security which where mobile police men and they came like fools,so i told them if you touch me consider yourself fired from the force,i ask the police men why you would assist an outsider to maltreat your own people,it was even a police man who then told me that some months back this same indian kicked a pregnant Nigeria woman and they just killed the matter claiming that he was oyinbo.i told the police man none of you have traveled to india,if you see how they treat your own brothers there,you would kill them anytime you see an indian,when it was clear to this fool that the police wouldn't do anything the man called my boss then the commissioner of police for lagos state then.i just laughed.he think say na only him get leg,me too i called immigration office in abuja ,i told the man food dey here to chop.police came immigration came to that office,work stopped that day,police say they want to take me to alausa ,the immigration man told the police to leave me ,the police said no,the immigration man said ok they should take me then,he ordered the arrest of all the indians in that company that all of them should be brought to abuja no be small thing.the next morning the MD of the company came to meet me in police cell dey beg me,i told him he was a shameless man,you a Nigerian allows a stupid racist to be maltreating your own people,the MD repeated that same trash that he was oyinbo.i told the man that slave mentality is what is worrying him.to cut the long story short MD payed my company all the money for a job we didnt do,the indian man got fired and i slept one night in the cell.the next day people from that company came to my office to thank me,till today anytime i pass that company in ikeja everybody dey hail me

ExpiredNigeria:
No respect for Nigerian anywhere in the world, even foriegners in our own country maltreat and disrespect us just because the idoits in power give them the power to do so by disregarding and disrespecting us.. Umu anuofia

The lifeless thing must go back to where it came from

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by foreshore(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
Amagite2:
A Lebanese man reportedly almost killed his Nigerian wife and she was hospitalized in Lagos over PHCN card.

According to the woman who shared her story with Htptv, she has being a victim of domestic violence for 7 years in the marriage.

Watch the videos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/nigerian-woman-brutalized-by-her-lebanese-husband-in-lagos-over-phcn-card-photos-videos.html

When she know see better Nigerian marry, na yeye Lebanese she go marry
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by nijabazaar: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
Richdad50:
Dear Nairaland Women,
Don’t marry that person who singles you out from the world. Marry the one to whom you are the world. Such a person is hard to find but easy to love. Such a spouse will stand by your side when the whole world is against you. Why? Because you are their whole world.

U are wisdom somersaulting..
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Mitchsin(f): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
Richdad50:
Dear Nairaland Women,
Don’t marry that person who singles you out from the world. Marry the one to whom you are the world. Such a person is hard to find but easy to love. Such a spouse will stand by your side when the whole world is against you. Why? Because you are their whole world.
Deep
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by fattprince(m): 1:58am On Sep 20, 2018
Mitchsin:

Deep
You are my whole .....
Re: Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card by Mitchsin(f): 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
fattprince:

You are my whole .....

LOL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) / Bride-To-Be Who Was Stabbed By Her Cameroonian House Boy To Be Buried Today / Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.