Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

This Seduction Trick Is Ridiculously Easy (really) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Seduction Trick Is Ridiculously Easy (really) (839 Views)

Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / This Trick Is How Successful People Make Life So Easy For Themselves (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Seduction Trick Is Ridiculously Easy (really) by Donshaga(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2018
Want to know why most guys mess up with girls?

They try to get girls to LIKE them. That’s why they...

Buy them gifts.Send them poetry.Take them on expensive dates.And even wait in the friend zone!

Look, if you want to have a girl as a buddy, go for it. But if you want to get in between her legs, you have to...

MAKE HER WANT YOU!

Like is such a “meh” feeling. It’s neither hot nor cold. WANT, on the other hand, is 100 percent HOT.

It’s like a NEED. A necessity in her life.

Once you get her to feel that way about you, there’s no limit to what you can make her do.

You can use her as a one night stand. A fck buddy. Your loyal girlfriend. Or even (gasp!), your wife!

But I’m sure you’ve always wanted this. You just didn’t know how to make it happen. Well that excuse is no longer valid after see this in the link :
https://pages.convertkit.com/acd0bd6b58/7954b5d6fe

You’ll see the simple secreta to ignite that attraction in her mind. And even if you rate yourself as a 3 or 4, you’ll be able to snag 9s and 10s.

I can’t convince you here though. You’re just going to have to the click the link to see for yourself.
Re: This Seduction Trick Is Ridiculously Easy (really) by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2018
Mtcheww
Re: This Seduction Trick Is Ridiculously Easy (really) by Johnfiddy(m): 4:54am On Oct 15, 2018
all these your click here to read more is tiring i swear....why not jxt paste the full story here...

(1) (Reply)

Video Of 24th Night Sex / Save Your Marriage With? Check It Out / Transactional Sex, It Was Men Who Started Buying Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.