Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus (3233 Views)

Infinix Note 5 Stylus a.k.a Infinix Note 5 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google / Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by eugene12345: 9:57am On Sep 19, 2018
My people, i am just so exited about this Infinix Note 5 stylus abi na pro sef, the xpen is very awesome and here is an image of the stylus in action.
i got this from infinix social media page.

1 Share

Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by Jossyroyal1: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2018
Impressive

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by tstx(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
When it comes to doubt... even Thomas no reach me Half. So far say i no see the video i no go believe

6 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by Ejadike(m): 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hmmm... Obob, if this phone really does all these then na better phone be this oo
Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by aezenkwu(m): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
Tecno Chinko marketers everywhere.. Team xioami.

14 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by gen2briz(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
Just tell us the application you use.

4 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
I applaud the designer... it must have taken a whole lot of time using that primitive tool called Infinix.

I hate Infinix, such cheap materials. After 3 months camera sharpness will decline, the colors will wear off, and the phone would no longer be attractive as before. By the one year mark it would perform like a 4 year old phone.

please chat me up on whatsapp. I am looking for nice people to talk to. 08091423406

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by happybee: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
You kidding me Yo did that with a phone... Amazing shocked
Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by BonkoINC: 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
This pple can lie Sha.. hehehe

3 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by CityHitz: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
What manner of fuckery is this? With this bloody chinko

Oga talk of note9 I'll hear u not think chinko

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by dangoteinlaw: 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
aezenkwu:
Tecno Chinko marketers everywhere.. Team xioami.
hahahaha we Xiaomi users no even need upgrade coz our phone doing superb well grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by dangoteinlaw: 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
If u really want to enjoy android come Xiaomi, period!!
Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
If u really want to enjoy android come Xiaomi, period!!

but Xiaomi fones dey scarce for Ikeja na. I remember when I went to computer village for a Xiaomi phone, I swear, all the slots no get am. I come dey wonder.
Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by hardeycute(m): 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

but Xiaomi fones dey scarce for Ikeja na. I remember when I went to computer village for a Xiaomi phone, I swear, all the slots no get am. I come dey wonder.
Go to the Xiaomi thread https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/3558, There are many trusted people who can help you to order and get shipped to Nigeria within 8 working days or some have in stock
Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
hardeycute:
Go to the Xiaomi thread https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/3558, There are many trusted people who can help you to order and get shipped to Nigeria within 8 working days or some have in stock

thanx bro... I got another one that very day.
appreciate.
Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by dangoteinlaw: 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

slot know fone? Order via jumia joor...slot only know wetin crowd want (infinix n techno) bru Xiaomi get features oo, trust me u go enjoy am
Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
slot know fone? Order via jumia joor...slot only know wetin crowd want (infinix n techno) bru Xiaomi get features oo, trust me u go enjoy am

thanx baba.
maybe I go try em when I'm changing my second phone in November. me too dey read about those xiaomi high-end phones online and their specs dey match all these overpriced Samsung and others.

I go try get one soon.
thanx a lot.
Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by dangoteinlaw: 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

thanx baba.
maybe I go try em when I'm changing my second phone in November. me too dey read about those xiaomi high-end phones online and their specs dey match all these overpriced Samsung and others.

I go try get one soon.
thanx a lot.
yea, Xiaomi uses Snapdragon, Corning gorilla glass even for their budget fones, when will infinix try that?
Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by Danimane(m): 12:36am On Sep 20, 2018
hmm. wonder how Dat will raise money for us to buy d phone. SMH
Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 20, 2018
when techno/infinix use a snapdragon its always 450 and price will be 67k+ above while xiaomi gives snapdragon 625 for as low as 52k
dangoteinlaw:
yea, Xiaomi uses Snapdragon, Corning gorilla glass even for their budget fones, when will infinix try that?

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by IKJ66(m): 5:40am On Sep 20, 2018
Now you can start using ur phone for something productive aside Facebook, Instagram or Whatsapp or even Snap Chat�‍♂
Learn graphics design with your phone...

Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by mikool007(m): 6:08am On Sep 20, 2018
Lord of the lies grin
Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by mungoparks: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2018
;Dna still chinko angry
Re: See The Beautiful Painting Done With The Infinix Note 5 Stylus by eugene12345: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Blackberries: The Company Is Going Down Fast / Tecno Is Sooo Confused!!! / How To Browse Free With Open/troidvpn(bonaventure73)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.