Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. (27344 Views)

Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters / Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. / Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by 93Miles: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
Angelanest:
This is really sad. The death of a gallant identified as Chinedu Alozie, with army number :13NA/70/9656, has just been announced. The deceased hails from Obingwa Local Government Area in Abia state.

He was first stationed at Ojo Cantonment Barracks in Lagos before he was later posted to Army band headquarters, Abalti Barracks Music School Ojuelegba.

Until his death, the deceased was not just an instrumentalist but also a praise and worship song leader in his church before his posting to Maiduguri, [s]as the military are said to be running short of personnel in the battle front against Boko Haram.[/s]

He was killed by Boko Haram on last month after an attack on their base, while on duty in Maiduguri.

He is survived by wife, a lovely daughter and a three months old son.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/photos-of-soldier-killed-by-boko-haram-3-months-after-welcoming-baby.html
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by pokipoki: 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
delugajackson:
They keep sending southern Christians to their untimely deaths all the time, while they sit at the corner of their air-conditioned offices chewing gworo and drinking fura d' nunu. Where is equity? Where is the fairness?

Oh, Chinedu. Why should you die for what you know neither the begining nor the end? Why should you die by the guns of uncircumcized terrorists? Why die for a country such as this? I guess I'll never have the answers. Rest in peace, Chinedu.
You must be very stupid to say that it's mostly Christians that are sent to the war front. Get your facts before you start mumbling words !!!
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by hammer6F: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
I ALREADY KNEW HE WOULD BE IGBO.

cc ngozi123 amarabae

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by rafabenitez: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
Crocodile tears by all saying rip here,u all shud have advised him not to commit suicide by not joining dat death trap army,he died fr nothing eventually.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by Afonja007: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
93Miles:
[s][/s]

Ask urself if there's any sense in dis trash u posted. U even bolded this crap.

A travel to NE would have cleared ur ignorance.

Who told u Hausa soldiers are not in the NE?

Were u blind not to see that the COAS is in the NE?

How many service chiefs visited NE during GEJ time?

when is time to send soldiers to sambisa forest they will remember igbo soldiers but when is time for appointments he will appoint his northern brothers ,if soldiers are going to sambisa forest to head oil companies you will never one single igbo soldier with them,if buhari is the coach of super eagle no igbo player will smell eagles camp instead he will recall all retired nothern footballers to come and play for naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by wink2015(m): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
The higher number of southern dying in the war against boko haram insurgent in the north east is very disturbing.

Many northern soldiers are posted to oil installation down south where they reap a fortune from the PETROL-DOLLAR industry.

Many northern solders do not want to leave this oil company as within a short period they get overfeed with protruding stomach and chubby cheek.

But southern soldiers are posted to arid, dried, sunny and hot climatic northern Nigeria where they suffer malnutrition and die without their family even knowing how they died.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by Xander85: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
Abioye92:
it saddening my heart seeing igbo soldiers dying for Nigeria,especially being killed by Boko haram.RIP gallant soldier

Then you turn the page and are confronted with the scene of a bigot screaming in a Igbo mans face that the Igbo can never be president of Nigeria! Asked why so, the bigot will say that the Igbo haven't finished paying for the 'Igbo coup' of 1966! shocked
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
Abioye92:
it saddening my heart seeing igbo soldiers dying for Nigeria,especially being killed by Boko haram.RIP gallant soldier
I saw the name and gave a big MCHEWWW to the news...if not for hardship tell me why an Igbo man will pick up guns to fight in the Nigerian army? The same Nigerian army that almost wiped out their people barely 50 years ago? The same army gunning down their people on the streets of umuahia, onitsha and aba, people without guns or bombs..tell me why an Igbo man will die to protect the Asswipes and fvcktards that call his tribesmen all manner of filth online? If this is not the greatest irony of the 21st century then I don't know what is...
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by Gkemz: 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
Such a gallant soldier gone fighting for the peace of the nation. Boko haram is really overwhelming Nigerian military while Liar Mohammed is busy spreading lies that it has been defeated.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by eventsms(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
Download final year project topics and materials via www.easyprojectmaterials.net

Supervisor choice
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by Billygee2u: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
Angelanest:
This is really sad. The death of a gallant identified as Chinedu Alozie, with army number :13NA/70/9656, has just been announced. The deceased hails from Obingwa Local Government Area in Abia state.

He was first stationed at Ojo Cantonment Barracks in Lagos before he was later posted to Army band headquarters, Abalti Barracks Music School Ojuelegba.

Until his death, the deceased was not just an instrumentalist but also a praise and worship song leader in his church before his posting to Maiduguri, as the military are said to be running short of personnel in the battle front against Boko Haram.

He was killed by Boko Haram on last month after an attack on their base, while on duty in Maiduguri.

He is survived by wife, a lovely daughter and a three months old son.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/photos-of-soldier-killed-by-boko-haram-3-months-after-welcoming-baby.html
all these soldiers don't have families to advice them to resign from fulanis army?
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by LadySarah: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
RIP Gallant Soldier.

Media should stop assuming all Borno attacks are in Maiduguri.... Mbanu

The real attacks are in Borno North Local Government (
Abadam,Gubio,Guzamala,Kukawa,Magumeri, Marte,Morbar,Nganzai)

If as a soldier you are deployed to Borno North embarassed you have a 60% chance of being killed my brother by Musab Al-Barnawi's Gang embarassed

May God continue to bless our Gallant Soldiers

Reporting Live from Borno South embarassed

Dey there dey talk rubbish!

I'm sure you are my Igbo brother based there.
Until they use you as a sacrificial llamb.
Keep reporting, Reporter

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by davidodiba(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
delugajackson:
They keep sending southern Christians to their untimely deaths all the time, while they sit at the corner of their air-conditioned offices chewing gworo and drinking fura d' nunu. Where is equity? Where is the fairness?

Oh, Chinedu. Why should you die for what you know neither the begining nor the end? Why should you die by the guns of uncircumcized terrorists? Why die for a country such as this? I guess I'll never have the answers. Rest in peace, Chinedu.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by Billygee2u: 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin He allowed himself to be killed by Nigeria

RIP bro, Nigeria is not worth dying for
hope you are not saying Rest In Peace , but, Return If Possible?
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by 93Miles: 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
[s]
Afonja007:
when is time to send soldiers to sambisa forest they will remember igbo soldiers but when is time for appointments he will appoint his northern brothers ,if soldiers are going to sambisa forest to head oil companies you will never one single igbo soldier with them,if buhari is the coach of super eagle no igbo player will smell eagles camp instead he will recall all retired nothern footballers to come and play for naija
[/s]

another trash.

Go to NE and see how many Hausa soldiers are killed.

CDS is Yoruba

CNS is Calabar.

Most of the COs posted to NE are Hausa.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by Billygee2u: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
delugajackson:

not Rest In Peace ,but, Return If Possible
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by ngwababe(f): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
My friend's inlaw.....RIP!
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by seyigiggle: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
like this was not part of their campaign undelivered among the rest
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by Rollitout: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2018

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by itchie: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
Young soldiers being sacrificed in their prime over this boko haram nonsense. Buhari and his fellow northern elders have innocent blood on their hands. They know how this boko haram group started
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by C1234p(m): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
RIP
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
Una wan leave army work for the north alone so that they will use it to oppress others.Why not agitate for equal deployment of troop from all regions to fight the battle against bokoharam and to also fight for equal promotion as well.The north are the least educated but they get rapid promotion than other well educated region.The army is for everyone irrespective of region.Abo.ki suppose be RP aka maiguard in the army.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by madridsta007(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
Xander85:
For the sake of his wife and kid, i wouldn't say what's on my mind. They've suffered enough!

You have to wonder why it's mainly southern soldiers that make up most of the casualties, yet it's the core muslim north that controls the army!

Add 2 + 2.
It’s so easy to see. I don’t know why soldiers of Southern Nigeria-extraction do not see what is so easy to see.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by SarcasticGenius(m): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
93Miles:
[s][/s]

[s]Ask urself if there's any sense in dis trash u posted. U even bolded this crap.

A travel to NE would have cleared ur ignorance.

Who told u Hausa soldiers are not in the NE?

Were u blind not to see that the COAS is in the NE?

How many service chiefs visited NE during GEJ time?[/s]

Stupidity magnified to the power of 100.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by SarcasticGenius(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
wink2015:
The higher number of southern dying in the war against boko haram insurgent in the north east is very disturbing.

Many northern soldiers are posted to oil installation down south where they reap a fortune from the PETROL-DOLLAR industry.

Many northern solders do not want to leave this oil company as within a short period they get overfeed with protruding stomach and chubby cheek.

But southern soldiers are posted to arid, dried, sunny and hot climatic northern Nigeria where they suffer malnutrition and die without their family even knowing how they died.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by 93Miles: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
I, SarcasticGenius is the most stupid person on this forum
You don't need to tell us. We know. By your posts we know u are stupid...
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by Truthfulguy10: 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nigeria is not worth dying for
i always Regret the days i use to say To serve Nigeria with all my strength
Rest on Bro
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by SarcasticGenius(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
93Miles:

I, 93Miles, don't need to tell anyone. You all know. By my posts you understand how brainless and stupid I am...

cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by theSpark(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
It's so bad that they are now sending military band members to the battle front. Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts / Reno Omokri Reacts To Aisha Buhari Reposting Tweets Criticizing President Buhari / Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.